Chapter 45 – Confessing crimes
2.9k 8 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Way too much happened in between but it was finally time to get back to the original objective, I collected my thoughts as I looked at all the people gathered.

Whatever that small, round fruit was, it did a great job of waking me up. It was like caffeine on steroids, not that I would know; I was caffeine intolerant in my past life so it just made me feel sleepy instead. It didn't really have a taste, it had a nice texture though.

But now that my head wasn't buzzing with fatigue, I became embarrassingly aware of the mage's breath caressing my bruised manhood. It was so spent, I couldn't even twitch in response but that didn't stop me from feeling my blood rush to my face. I then thought back to what Joan said, 'If you act as though having someone at your feet is natural, with your allure and charisma, everyone will subconsciously think so too'

Again, I could feel just how sensual I must appear, 'Is this part of being a succubus?' I could even see a few of the younger men and women blush and look away when they noticed someone kneeling under my dress... and there was no point denying that it thrilled me.


'Sensually... regal?' He felt that wasn't quite right, 'Then, sensually vigorous. Or maybe, sensually bold?'

To Daniel, the young mistress who came to the church was unlike anyone he had seen. She reminded him a little of the Amazonians with that self-assured and brazen flair in her movement and mannerism, but she was far more dainty and delicate than any Amazon.

She was much less brash than them and spoke with a polite tone, she was laid-back in her posture but sat with legs together and checked her clothing to ensure it was all in place. Unlike the Amazonians, she was definitely feminine and... he couldn't think of a word better than girly in her attention to her attire and other little things. And yet, from her speech to her posture, he couldn't bring himself to leer at her despite being an old pervert; he felt like she would deck him in the face if he did... 'But why is this making me even more excited? Her unique charm is making me feel like my first time discovering a woman's allure.'

The thing that bothered him the most was just how... sensual she appeared at that moment. 'To think that the young mistress of the Apicius family was sitting her on her lap and that she allowed the young genius military mage, The Force Maga, to kneel and serve her simultaneously!'

... it didn't help that her ankle-length dress that laid on the back of the mage allowed her purple, delicate feet to peek through. He was more conservative in his taste of other races but he admitted that he would never look at low-ranked succubi that same way ever again.

It was a testament to how thoroughly enthralled he was by the girl, who was transitioning into a young woman, for Daniel to feel indecisive as to whether he envied the girl herself or Haley more.

Daniel was snapped out of his lust-induced stupor when the young girl spoke, "Welcome, members of the Celestial Church. There's a lot to discuss but I'll start with a personal introduction, my name is Lilith and I am Lady Cassandra's Blessed Champion."

'What an odd yet pleasant accent, it's quite exotic! I wonder which distant land she is from?' Daniel had long guessed she was a Champion, he had seen a similar phenomenon 6 years ago after all.

A gasp was heard by everyone, it was something they had all guessed. In fact, it was the only reason Daniel hadn't ordered the Holy Knights to hang her at the entrance for her disrespectful actions of committing carnal acts in the chamber of the deities. There was once a noble couple who were whipped into a bloody mess after they were caught kissing in the chamber of deities, it was a clear message to everyone to not take the church's holy places lightly.

He noticed that the young girl named Lilith was a little haggard and her skin was flushed, but that just gave an added touch of seductiveness. Daniel quickly realigned his thoughts when he realised Lilith said she was a Blessed Champion!

'Oh Deities above! Is this a sign that the war against the Tainted will change? We must fortify the church as soon as possible!' Daniel's thoughts had long left the temptress before him as he thought about what implications another Blessed would have on this world.

Just when he thought his heart had reached its limit from shock and surprises today, what he saw next made his knees go weak and he almost knelt on the spot. That enchanting figure now looked like a demoness in his eyes when she turned and spoke to her guards, "No need to hide him behind you anymore, bring him out. And should anyone try to escape... it's okay if you kill but try to avoid it."

From behind the guards, a battered and defeated Holy Knight made his entrance.


Honestly, it was so easy I felt underwhelmed. All the denial and intrigue, perhaps followed by a final resistance never occurred.

I expected the possibility of a battle and that I would need to mobilise the church itself to suppress them if they were too much for my guards alone, but that was no longer a problem since I was sure that my wifey Joan was actually really strong.

But they didn't even fight back! The moment that fucking dog- I whispered to Haley who was outright sniffing my cock like a little pervert, "Haley, did we ever find out that dogs name?"

A muffled reply sent a wave of warm air over my thighs and groin, "Ummm, I don't think we did, milady."

"That's a little awkward... buuut it's irrelevant!" I quickly moved on because he was probably going to vanish soon so nobody had the spare brain cells to remember him.

The moment he showed up, one of the twelve councilmen turned visibly pale before regaining his composure. According to Joan, the only reason he made such an obvious giveaway reaction was because of the successive shocks due to the news I had bombarded him with.

After that, I just commanded the ex-Holy Knight to recite his own crimes and why he did them. I think he was traumatised by my previous threat and he spoke without hesitation, he listed his crimes of rape, drug use and murder as well as harming the children. He followed that by saying, "The cause was Sister Thea's rising reputation and the likelihood of her taking the Herbal mother's position. The Herbal Mother is still young but she intended to give the position to Sister Thea to counter our smuggling of medical supplies. The Herbal Mother knew that with Sister Thea's reputation and with her connections through her niece, we wouldn't be able to lay hands on her or force her to do anything, so we planned to have her removed beforehand."

At that moment, Owen leapt out and took a bloody bite out of the ex-Holy Knight's face in a fit of maddened fury.

32