Chapter 15: The Last Date Begins
212 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now the moment that one specific person was waiting for. That would be Anastasia as it was now her turn to go out with Kouji on a date. He was also excited for this as well, since that girl was someone who admittedly was someone he was interested in for a long time. After all, she was the only one that was nice to him from the start. So was Yuma, but that was probably going to be how that girl was going to act regardless of her feelings of him.

However, she was also the last girl who was actually accepted into the harem. Despite probably being the first one to be in love with him, he did wonder as to what held her back from confessing. Especially considering that it was Kouji who was the one to confess to her first.

Either way, he was looking forward to seeing her after all his previous dates so far. That girl was sure to give him a fun time seeing as she was always the one dragging him around during events.

“I am happy to see you.” She greeted him after he answered the door. “I hope you have enjoyed your time with the others too.”

“Well, it was a lot of fun.” He answered without giving away too much information. “But I assume you already know what happened with Waa.”

“Actually, I already know what happened with everyone.” Her response came as a surprise to him. As it turned out, all of the girls had messaged her about their own personal dates. It was probably because out of everyone, she was the one that they all trusted the most. However, it also had the side effect of making Anastasia get more and more impatient about her own date, which had to come after everyone’s.

“Hope you don’t feel too pressured.” He replied. Knowing about the details would certainly make the one person going last to one to leave a lasting impression with him. After all, it would be a shame to cap off this with something underwhelming. “Don’t worry, I’m not ranking these dates or anything.”

“Do not worry about me being worried.” She assured him as she took his hand and dragged him out of the house. It was very aggressive considering he was coming along anyway. “Because I came up with a wonderful idea.”

“Really? What is it? Where are we going?” Kouji was nearly tripping over his feet due to the pace that she was leading them.

“At first…” She explained her thought process. As someone who had the most time to think, she was one who went back and forth on what would be enjoyable for a date. “I thought the beach would make for a good outing.” She mainly came up with that one just to show off her sexy bikini to him. As someone who grew up in a very cold environment, this was not something she was able to do often. A shame for any boys around her, as her body had grown all of the features that got them excited.

However, she decided that would not make for a good solo date option. “Though I am guessing you would want to save that episode to have with all of us.”

“You’re not wrong there.” He agreed. Though the boy did consider her word choice to be odd in their conversation. “If it’s not that, where are we going then?”

“I wanted to take you to a movie, or maybe on a fancy dinner, but then some of them told me that was what they were already doing.” While he wasn’t against doing some things on repeat, it made him glad that she cared to not try and bore him with repetition.

“Then what is it we’re doing? Where are we going?” He asked again. She really seemed to be dodging the question. Though realistically, she probably didn’t notice the tone in his voice from her excitement of doing whatever they were doing.

“Then I heard about this.” Finally, she showed off the answer by producing a pair of tickets for him to see. They were specifically tour tickets.

“A tour?” That was an odd decision. “Um, you know I live here, right?” It wouldn’t really be much of a tour for someone who was a local, like him. “Actually, you’ve lived here for a year too.” Shouldn’t she also be used to the country by now?

“But I bet you have never been on the igloo tour before.” Kouji couldn’t say that he had ever been on any tour before. Given the name, this one sounded to be very cold. Something that certainly fit her, seeing as she was used to see snow more often than not.

“Well, with you it could be fun.” She wouldn’t have chosen something if it didn’t please him, so Kouji was going to have an open mind. Besides, he had his own doubts about some of the other dates and they all turned out great. “But if there’s going to be snow… I’m not exactly dressed for that.” The boy was dressed to handle the more lukewarm spring weather. It certainly would not be enough to handle freezing cold temperatures.

“That is no problem.” Anastasia assured him. “There is a shop they have where the two of us can get new winter clothing.” To her, the price was no big deal, and she could always use more coats. For him, he would’ve been fine with packing up his old stuff for this trip. It seemed like a waste to buy something that was going to serve its purpose for this day, then put it away until winter rolled around. “Ah, look. We are finally here.”

She pointed out the building where their trip was to begin. It appeared to be like a cabin, which made it look out of place compared to the more contemporary buildings around it.

“Well, let’s get this date started then.” He smiled and clasped his hands together. This was shaping up to be something to be a good way to cap off this series.

10