Chapter 6-4: My Busty Girlfriend lets me Have My Way with Her (in bed)
3.2k 5 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Okay, after this steamy chapter, we'll be getting back into the main plot.

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 6-4: My Busty Girlfriend lets me Have My Way with Her (in bed)

Tying the belt to the top of the bedpost after she sat down, leaving barely half a foot of strap left between it and her bound hands, I gently pushed her down onto her back, her arms held up as I began readjusting her body, sliding her carefully further away from the bed so that her arms were stretched out.

I then used the second belt on her feet, winding the entire thing around a couple of times and tying it. Standing up, I grabbed my blanket to toss on the floor, only to pull my sheet off and tie the thinner material between her ankles. Once I had it secure, I pulled the sheet taut in order to wrap around the foot of my dresser, which was well-balanced and really heavy – even if she wanted to get free, she’d really struggle to slide it across the floor.

The moment I was done, Gabriella tensed her body, looking like she was trying to pull her knees up, only to be unable to do so. I doubted she was putting her whole effort into it, but she was sincerely stuck, with no easy way to free herself.

When she looked at me with that vulnerable expression again, nervous and afraid, I gulped. Focusing on her nipples poking through the purple silk, her huge tits spread far apart due to their weight, I scanned her slim waist followed by focusing on her leopard-print thong and smooth legs.

“Master,” she whispered, her voice trembling. “What are you going to do to me?”

Holy shit! How was she so good at roleplaying?

She was so fucking hot!

“I’m going to play with you,” I replied seriously, moving closer to sit by her hip. Reaching out, I rubbed my fingertips over her hard nipple, feeling the smooth silk. She whimpered from my touch, her full bottom lip sticking out.

“Are you going to be rough with me, master?” she wondered innocently.

“Yes,” I whispered, abruptly grabbing a handful of her tit and squeezing firmly. She whimpered and moaned, her back arching slightly.

With my other hand, I then felt her muscles tensing underneath the silk on her stomach, before moving my fingers lower and rubbing over the plastic-feeling thong. She continued to whimper as I played with her tit and pussy, deciding to slide my fingers underneath to stick one inside. Holy fuck she was so wet and warm.

Reaching deeper, I felt her muscled walls squeezing against me as I felt around. Noticing a rougher spot of what felt like thick wrinkled tissue, I gave it my attention, rubbing my finger over the area firmly. Based on its location, I assumed it must be her g-spot.

Gabriella sucked in a sharp breath. “Fuck, that feels so good, master,” she whimpered. “I’ve been a bad little slut and need to be punished.”

My eyes widened slightly at the roleplay, before I smirked. “You like that, little slut?” I asked, going along with it.

She whimpered, her expression vulnerable. “Yes, master. I’m your naughty little slut. Punish me, master.”

Readjusting my hand a little, I continued to rub my finger inside of her while using my thumb to gently rub over the bit of skin covering her clit. She gasped, arching her back again, her arms and legs straining against the straps.

“Oh master,” she whimpered. “I’ve been so bad. I need a spanking. Spank my tits.”

Holy fuck!

Uncertain of how hard I should slap her, I continued fingering her pussy while holding my hand up to the side of her heavy boob. Giving it a small slap, my cock throbbed in response to watching it jiggle.

“Harder,” she whimpered, her hips bucking slightly. “Spank me harder, master.”

Pulling on the silk, I freed one of her tits entirely from the shiny shirt, before smacking it firmly, causing the whole thing to jiggle toward the other before falling back in place. When she moaned, her eyes closed as she bit her bottom lip, I smacked her tit again. And again, beginning to spank it with a rhythm, letting it fall back into place for a second before giving it another smack.

“You’ve been a bad girl,” I said firmly, noticing the side of her boob was red now. Smack.

“I’ve been such a bad girl,” she agreed with a whimper. Smack. “Spank your bad girl, master.” Smack.Uhh!” she cried out, her hips jutting upward as she squirted on my hand.

Pulling my finger out of her pussy, I immediately bent down as she tried to catch her breath, pressing my mouth firmly against her parted lips and shoving my tongue in. After the rough kiss, I then pulled away as I brought my hand up, sticking my wet finger between her lips, a little bit of her juice on my hand dripping onto her chin.

Her green eyes widened in alarm, before her face flushed and she obediently began sucking on the finger I’d used to fuck her. I leaned forward again to kiss her on the cheek, before pulling away to whisper in her ear.

“You’ve been really naughty, so I’m going to fuck you and cum in your pussy.”

She whimpered again, still sucking, so I kept my finger in her mouth as I moved to straddle her waist, supporting my weight on the elbow of my free arm. Adjusting my hips to angle my stiff cock right, I began putting pressure between her thighs, slipping right inside once I found the correct spot.

Fucking her in this position, with her legs together below me, made me realize I couldn’t get inside her as deep as before, but my cock was plenty long enough to make it work. Thus, with her still sucking on my finger, I began thrusting into her, curling my back so I could get her nipple in my mouth too.

Mm-Mm-Mm,” she moaned in time with my thrusts as I picked up the pace.

Grabbing her jaw with my free fingers, curling the finger in her mouth around her bottom teeth, I held on firmly as I felt myself reach the edge, sucking her nipple as far into my mouth as I could.

“Fuck!” I cried out against her tit, letting go of her face and placing my hand on the ground to help support my weight.

“Wow!” she said cheerfully, breaking character. “You really liked that, didn’t you? Naughty boy!”

I gasped for air, kissing her dark areolar next to her nipple. “Yes,” I admitted, taking a deep breath. “I wasn’t too rough, was I?” I wondered, glancing up at her endearing expression.

“Nope! You were perfect!” She smirked. “I’ve always been told that it’s important to have a safeword for this kind of sex, but I’m not really big into the idea of acting like I don’t want it.” When I gave her a confused look, she elaborated. “Like, if we decided that I was going to tell you ‘no,’ or asking you to ‘stop’ over and over again, then we’d need a different word that truly meant no. Like ‘Chimera’ or something odd like that.”

“Oh,” I said in surprise. “Oh, yeah I’m not sure I’d be too into that either. I like you being tied up and looking even a little afraid, like what you were doing, but I want you to want it.”

“Right,” she agreed. “You want to dominate me – for me to act like I’ve been naughty and need to be punished, but want the punishment. For me, I like more verbal bondage where you can’t move because I tell you not to. That’s the part I get off on, feeling like I’m the one truly in control. And even just now, I still felt like I was really the one in control, even though I’m tied up.”

I nodded in agreement, knowing that was the case. Even despite her vulnerability and nervous act, she was the one telling me what to do and how to do it. Sure, I did some things on my own, and she let me, but ultimately I was going to look for signs of what she wanted when it was time to pleasure her, as well as looking for signs that might indicate she wasn’t enjoying it whenever it was my turn to get off.

Although, I felt like it was strange that we worked so well together. Or rather, strange that she seemed so experienced even though she was undeniably a virgin – based on the objective fact that I’d taken her first time only hours ago.

“Just wondering,” I began hesitantly. “But how do you seem to know what I want? I believe you’re a virgin,” I quickly clarified. “But having sex with you feels like I’m fucking a highly experienced woman.”

She grinned. “Thanks for the compliment!” she chirped. “It’s because we’re perfect together!”

“Really?” I asked, trying not to sound too skeptical.

She pouted, being playfully adorable. “I mean, I think we’re pretty perfect for each other, don’t you? Kind of hard to believe it’s your first time too, with how you just handled my pussy. Who taught you to use your thumb while fingering me?”

My eyes widened as I thought about that. “Oh, I guess you have a point,” I admitted.

“It just felt right, didn’t it?” she said in understanding.

“It did,” I agreed.

Damn, she hit the nail right on the head. Something about the whole thing just felt ‘right.’ Prior to fingering her how I did, I’d never even thought about doing it like that before, and moving my thumb and fingers independently of each other, in different directions, just felt so natural as if I’d trained my hand to do that.

Honestly, it hadn’t been the first time my body adapted to a situation, like the first time I chopped wood or the first time I flew, but still it was strange.

So,” she said emphatically, her arms still tied above her head. “Am I free to go now?”

I smirked at her, before standing up. “No,” I said firmly, carefully stepping so that my feet were next to her armpits, her arms still pulled above her head. I then lowered myself slowly until I was on my knees with my cock in her face. “Lick my cock clean, and then I’m going to keep it in your mouth until I get soft.”

She grinned at that, leaning her head forward to kiss my head. “Not sure if you’ll be able to get soft in my mouth, but we can try!” she said cheerfully, only to open up and suck me in.

I gasped from the sensation, still sensitive from cumming in her pussy.

Mmm,” she moaned, rolling her tongue around me.

Reaching down for her head, I curled my hand around the back of her neck to give her support while I started running my fingers gently through her red hair. She continued to tease me as I tucked some of her hair behind her ear and then continued to massage her head.

Tensing my arm supporting her neck, I unexpectedly pulled her closer, shoving my cock to the back of her throat and making her gag, before releasing.

She continued bobbing on me without complaint, moaning as she did so. Once I started getting close, I began rocking my hips gently, prompting her to finally relax her mouth as I carefully fucked the back of her throat. I wasn’t shoving myself in nearly as far as she did when she was swallowing me, instead just poking at the back of her tongue where it got tighter before pulling out to thrust slowly again.

Not wanting her to accidentally choke from my cum shooting into the back of her throat, I reached down to start stroking myself, still holding her head with my other hand, resting the tip of my cock at her lips. She opened her mouth in preparation for me to get there, quickly wrapping her lips around the top when I grunted and shot my load.

“Fuck,” I whispered, throbbing as she gulped it down.

With another few kisses on my cock, she grinned at me after a moment. “Okay, now you need to let me go, master. You still have a date to take me on, and we both need a shower.”

I smirked at her, moving to her side and kissing her tenderly on the cheek. “Yes, mistress,” I whispered, before getting to work.

“I love you, baby,” she replied, her expression affectionate as she watched me untie her hands from the bed.

I paused what I was doing to focus on her emerald gaze. “I love you, Gabriella. Thank you for fucking me.”

She grinned. “You’re welcome, naughty boy!”

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 37 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 31, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

65