Chapter 7-1: My First Date with a Busty Redhead
3k 9 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Now, let's progress the plot.

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 7-1: My First Date with a Busty Redhead

After Gabriella and I rinsed off in the shower together and got dressed, I made sure I knew what mall we were going to, and then took a few deep breaths downstairs, focusing my thoughts in order to look fully human.

She approached me cautiously once I was done, looking for any signs that I was going to shift back. She was wearing her long-sleeve green shirt again, which covered up her bruising, as well as her jeans and normal panties underneath.

I angled myself more toward her, trying to keep my eyes on her emerald gaze, instead of roaming her body. Normally, it had never been a problem before – a habit I’d long since established, to avoid examining a woman’s body – but things were different now.

I could vividly remember every aspect of her naked form.

Especially her huge tits, now secured in a bra, but still arousing to even glance at.

Damn, I wasn’t sure I’d ever heard of someone being so skinny with such big boobs, unless they had implants. Yet hers were real and almost abnormally plump and firm. Not that I had a ton of experience touching boobs though. Really, I supposed I was mostly going off what I could remember from being around my mom, whose chest hung lower when she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath her shirt.

Granted, Serenity’s tits were pretty plump too, although admittedly much smaller than Gabriella. I knew Serenity’s bra size was a C-cup, which was actually above average for someone as skinny as her, but I couldn’t even imagine what cup size Gabriella was.

I figured I’d ask her sometime, just out of curiosity, but not right now.

I had to focus.

I took another deep breath. “Okay, so what’s the plan?” I wondered.

She nodded, her expression serious. “While we’re out, you make all the rules. And if you just need to walk away from me, then do it. Don’t feel bad.”

“Sounds good,” I agreed. “Thankfully, if I feel like I’m going to start transforming, then I can kind of control where it begins.”

Her red eyebrows shot up. “You can?” she said in surprise.

“Yeah, like if I focus on keeping my hair normal, then generally my chest and back will start turning gray instead. And when I try to keep that normal too, then it will start showing up in my eyes – I can at least close those.” She nodded again to indicate she understood, so I continued. “So, if you do see me close my eyes, just know that is probably the reason why.”

“Alright,” she agreed. “And I’ll do whatever you say without hesitation. No need to be polite. If you need me to walk away from you, because your eyes are closed and you can’t move, then just say ‘go’ and leave it at that. I won’t get offended or anything.”

A smile slowly crept onto my lips. “I really love you,” I whispered. How in the hell did I get so lucky?

Gabriella reached out her hand to grab mine, but then stopped herself, not wanting me to shift again. She looked up at me apologetically. “Sorry. I really love you too.”

We both sighed, knowing it was going to be difficult to remember not to touch each other.

Grabbing my keys and wallet from the small entrance table, I opened the door for her and then followed her outside to my car. I could smell that the deer I’d killed earlier, to hide the sadistic cop’s blood, was already beginning to rot a little in the heat of the sun.

Of course, I planned on waiting until Serenity got home before I moved it, because I wanted to make sure she saw it for herself. That way, there would be no doubt about where the blood on the ground came from.

Once we both climbed inside my silver used car, I took a minute to inhale a few more times deeply, just to make sure my heart rate stayed calm despite Gabriella’s intoxicating scent filling the interior of my car.

“We don’t have to do this,” she whispered unexpectedly. “I’m alright with waiting if it’s too much for you.”

I shook my head. “It will be easier when we aren’t alone anymore. Right now, your heartbeat and smell are the strongest things bombarding my senses. Once we’re in a crowd, I’ll have plenty of other things to focus on.”

She nodded, so I began backing the car up and then started down our long driveway, before pulling out onto the road a few seconds later.

On the way, we ended up talking mostly about music, discovering that we had completely different tastes in what we liked. Not that it really mattered too much to either of us. She certainly didn’t seem to care, and neither did I.

I felt like worrying about something so superficial was comparable to not having the same favorite color, or the fact that we probably didn’t like the same genres of movies, which was a fairly normal difference between most men and women. At the end of the day, we were distinct people, so there were bound to be some major differences.

The thing that mattered the most, especially to me, was the fact that she appeared to be willing to respect me and put my needs ahead of hers when it really mattered.

And the fact that she knew and would keep my secret.

I also really liked that she was responsible and supported herself.

Besides, growing up with my older friend, I’d gotten used to watching chick flicks, especially since I couldn’t handle scary movies without risking my hair turning white from being startled. Serenity and I also had different tastes in music, with her offering to take turns, though often I just listened to whatever she wanted.

Either way, I liked that Gabriella was different.

I felt like it made our budding relationship more interesting.

When we were getting closer to the mall, I decided to bring up the subject of our relationship status, since it wasn’t something that we’d really discussed at all. I had to be careful with my words though.

“So…” I began hesitantly. “Just wanting to make sure. We’re boyfriend and girlfriend now, right?”

I didn’t realize how embarrassing it would be to ask, until I said it.

My cheeks were flushed now.

Gabriella looked at me in surprise. “I’d say we’re a lot further than that already,” she exclaimed. “I want you forever.”

Instantly, my hair shifted white.

She was immediately apologetic. “Oh! I’m sorry!” She then paused, lowering her voice as she sank back into her seat a little. “Yeah, I mean, unless you want to take it up a notch anytime soon, we’ll go with boyfriend and girlfriend.”

I took a deep breath, feeling my hair return to normal. Thankfully, we were still driving, and I didn’t think anyone was looking this way when it happened. At the very least, I knew I usually wasn’t paying attention to other people, even when I was riding in the passenger’s seat with my housemate driving.

“I’m not sure how Serenity would react, to me asking you to marry me so soon. Plus, I’m still technically in high school.”

“True,” she agreed. “But we wouldn’t have to get married right away. You could still ask me, and then we could just be engaged for a while.” She looked at me warmly, only to abruptly continue. “But make sure you have a ring first!” she blurted out, quickly blushing in embarrassment. “If you don’t mind…I’d like it to be special, if that’s alright.” She paused, growing a little somber. “Assuming you think you want to be with me forever,” she added quietly.

Honestly, I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else. Getting to fuck her hot body for the rest of my life was kind of a no-brainer, even if I had other options, not to mention that I actually liked her. In so many ways, I loved everything about her. It was as if the most perfect woman had fallen into my life out of nowhere.

And sure…I sincerely did love Serenity…

But I was being unrealistic to think that having her in my life like I wanted was anything other than a fantasy. I loved Serenity desperately, but knew I’d probably lose her if she ever found out the kind of pervert her younger housemate was.

Would she even be able to look at me the same if she knew I was infatuated with her? Or worse, found out that I actually wasn’t human?

At the end of the day, I could have Gabriella, while the only way to keep Serenity was to let us both move on with our lives and continue being normal friends to each other…

Facing reality kind of made me depressed, but at the very least I knew it wouldn’t be completely devastating if my older housemate finally moved on and got a boyfriend.

I wouldn’t be alone, thanks to Gabriella.

I smiled at her, seeing that she looked nervous now, due to my silence. “I guess we should probably get your ring finger measured then, huh?” I teased. “Just so I know for future reference.”

Gabriella blushed again, suddenly covering her face partially with both hands. “It doesn’t have to be super expensive. They have really nice stuff for a few hundred dollars.”

I glanced at her in surprise. “I mean, I can afford a higher price.”

She shook her head, dropping her hands. “I’d feel horrible if I lost something that was thousands of dollars. I can send you some ideas…if you want.”

“That would help,” I admitted, having no clue what she’d be interested in. “I want to make sure you like it.”

She looked at me reassuringly. “I’d like anything you got me.”

I glanced at her endearing gaze again, before quickly focusing on the road when the intensity of her look made my face grow hot. I then suddenly found myself chuckling.

“What’s funny?” she wondered, sounding confused.

I shook my head. “I just can’t believe this is really happening.” I sighed. “I had completely written off having a relationship with anyone. I mean, I can’t. Or at least, couldn’t. Because I’d transform. And now here I am talking about marrying you after a day. My life has changed so much, and it hasn’t even been a full twenty-four hours yet since it started.”

I slowed down a little, getting ready to turn into the massive mall parking lot.

“Are you happy about it?” she wondered.

“Well, yeah. I don’t think I could be happier,” I replied honestly. I then decided to change subjects, since I was looking for a spot to park now. “Alright, you’ve got to be good from here on out,” I teased. “No more fun talk.”

“I promise,” she said seriously. “I’m really looking forward to this,” she added.

“Me too,” I agreed as I pulled into a spot.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 38 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 32, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

63