Chapter 8-4: Sucking on a Sexy Redhead’s Finger
2.6k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The tension is about to build...

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 8-4: Sucking on a Sexy Redhead’s Finger

I focused on her with my black and gold eyes, still feeling ashamed, sincerely craving her blood, but hating myself for the desire.

Gabriella reached up then, grabbing my chin as she brought her bleeding finger closer, holding it up to my mouth. The fact that the blood was about to drip on my shirt finally gave me the little extra push I needed to allow her to stick her finger in my mouth.

The taste was overwhelming, my mind flooded with relief briefly as I began sucking on it.

However, after the small amount, the desire vanished, the urge completely dissipating again. I quickly pulled her finger out of my mouth, my ears attentive to Serenity in the other room as I held Gabriella’s hand down under the sink to rinse it off.

I could hear my girlfriend’s heart pounding in her chest now from our shoulders being pressed firmly together, but I ignored it, experiencing a weird combination of depression and compassion. The compassion, at least, was enough to cause my skin to continue darkening underneath my shirt.

Once the gray color was threatening to climb up my neck and down my arms, I finally pulled away, apologizing quietly as I went to go hide in the closet-like pantry for a moment. Standing alone for a few minutes helped a ton, reminding me that I had more pressing issues to worry about, including the fact that we had company over, who also happened to be on the case in the search for the guy who saved Gabriella.

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the can of tomatoes and then returned to her side.

She was holding a paper towel against her finger, checking to make sure it had stopped bleeding when she noticed me approach.

“Do you need a bandage?” I asked quietly, my tone somber. She nodded, so I continued. “Come with me?”

When she indicated she would, I set down the tomatoes on the counter and then led her upstairs. I called out to Serenity on our way up, saying we would be right back.

She didn’t seem concerned.

Once we were alone in the bathroom, I apologized again. “I’m really sorry about that.”

She shook her head. “If you needed it, then you needed it. It would have just gone down the sink anyway.”

I sighed, pulling out a bandage for her finger, and then beginning to apply it for her. “Yeah, but…” My voice trailed off for a second. “I really don’t like this,” I admitted. “I’ve gone my entire life not knowing this was something I might need under certain circumstances. It makes me feel like a monster.”

Gabriella gently rested her hand on my chest, prompting my hair to flash white. “You’re not a monster. We just talked about this earlier today,” she added firmly.

“I know,” I agreed. “But still. I don’t know what will happen if I try to resist. I don’t even know for sure that being injured is the only thing that will make me want it. And most importantly, I don’t know if it’s truly a ‘need,’ or if it’s just a strong desire to speed up the healing process in the event I get hurt. If it’s a want, then it means I can resist. However, if it truly is a need, then I’m afraid of what would happen if I did resist.”

With her finger newly bandaged, Gabriella reached up to clasp my face in both of her hands, attempting to ensure I would look at her. “I understand, baby. But right now isn’t a good time to test it out by trying to resist all evening. You obviously needed it, or wanted it, whatever. Either way, now we can have dinner and relax without having to worry about what might happen if you had resisted.”

I took a deep breath, glancing away. “Are you sure you can still love me though? If it turns out this is something I really need,” I clarified.

“Look at me,” she demanded quietly. She continued once I did. “I’m committed. I’m in this, no matter what. And besides, you’ve gone your entire life without drinking blood, so obviously it can’t be that strong of a need.”

My shoulders dropped in resignation, hoping she was right. That, and hoping she didn’t ever decide to change her mind. This whole situation put things into perspective for me. Here I was all flustered about my lifelong friend bringing a guy home, forgetting that having her for myself was a complete fantasy. I’d gotten really lucky with Gabriella accepting my secret, and while it was possible my friend might be able to handle it too, I couldn’t live with her rejecting me entirely. To the point that I’d never risk taking that chance.

I really needed to stop wishing for the impossible.

After all, even if a miracle happened, and I could somehow have Serenity, then that would only mean I’d have to give up Gabriella in exchange. And while I would have made that trade in a heartbeat earlier this morning, I wasn’t sure I could do it now. Our afternoon together had really changed how I felt about Gabriella – made my attachment a lot stronger.

Sighing, I changed the subject, able to still smell our cooking food in the kitchen. “Well, we need to get back downstairs. The chicken is done, and we need to get the tomatoes and peppers added.”

Gabriella smirked. “I think it’s going to take a while for me to get used to your strong sense of smell. You still surprise me when you comment on things that most people wouldn’t be capable of sensing.”

“Like how you want me right now?” I wondered playfully.

She blushed. “Sorry, I just think you’re hot.” She quickly removed her hands from my face, seeing that she’d been covering up graying skin. “Right, so about that chicken,” she said, being overly serious.

I smirked, giving her a quick peck on the forehead, before urging her to head downstairs without me, allowing me the chance to focus on my breathing.

Once I looked normal again, I followed after her, joining her in the kitchen.

Gabriella seemed pensive while she prodded at the contents in the skillet.

“What’s wrong?” I whispered.

Her frowned deepened. “I was just thinking about that girl again. The one who always sits with you at lunch.”

“What about her?” I prompted, when she didn’t automatically continue.

“Well, I was wondering if I would have ended up like her, if you had not allowed me to see you transformed.” She grimaced, glancing up at me. “I almost feel bad, knowing she’s probably liked you for so much longer. She’s been waiting on you for two years by the sounds of it, and here I am getting you almost right away, simply because I lucked out.” She sighed. “So I was just wanting to know how things might have turned out differently if I didn’t see your secret last night.”

I frowned as I thought about it. “I guess it depends on how assertive you ended up being,” I realized, only to pause. “Let me ask you this. If the events of yesterday had not happened, and it had just been a normal day, then what would you have done about your interest in me?”

She was quick to respond. “I’d already decided I would try harder to talk to you. All I could ever do was think about you. I just wasn’t sure when would be a good time.” She focused on me again. “But eventually, I would have tried to corner you, to force you to either admit you liked me or prove you didn’t.”

“Really?” I said in surprise.

She nodded, confident in her answer. “When you disappeared the first time we met, I saw the look on your face just before you excused yourself. I could tell you were interested, at least interested in me physically. But then you escaped to your room.” She sighed. “I tried to understand why you would have done that, which was one of the reasons I started asking Serenity questions about you. Eventually, I realized that you probably were only embarrassed, and didn’t know what to do about your feelings. It gave me more confidence, and I decided that I would give you time to think it over, hoping you might ask about me or something.” She paused. “But honestly, I was really interested in you and was beginning to get impatient. I was already almost at the point of just inviting myself over and finding an opportunity to corner you – even barging into your room if I had to.” She then looked up at me urgently, as if she was afraid she might be disclosing too much for me to handle right now.

I was fine though.

“It’s hard to believe you’d be so bold,” I admitted.

She grinned. “I mean, I probably would have been extremely nervous, but that wouldn’t have stopped me from still cornering you. I can’t handle dealing with lots of people at once, but when I’m just dealing with one person, I don’t let my nervousness stop me. It’s like last night when I came downstairs. I could barely talk, but I still did it.” She was pensive for a second. “Granted, it helps if I’m actually determined to accomplish something in particular.” She paused again, glancing up at me. “But then, my question for you is, what would you have done when I did corner you?”

I already knew the answer. “It was a really close call when I first met you,” I explained. “My reaction to you was completely different than anyone else, including the girl at school. Sure, I guess now that I’m thinking about it, she is pretty. But my attraction to her is nothing like it is with you.” I sighed. “Honestly, if you’d cornered me successfully, then I wouldn’t have been able to stop it. With no other options, I would have just stood there, frozen in place with my eyes closed, hoping you wouldn’t be afraid of what you saw. Because I would have transformed in an instant.” I grimaced. “It pains me to think of how vulnerable I would have felt.”

Gabriella was giving me an endearing look. “If I’m being completely honest, I probably would have been afraid at first, shocked at what I was seeing. But I would have quickly recovered. Seeing your vulnerability, I would have moved closer and asked if I could touch you, like I did last night on the couch. I know for a fact that’s how I would have reacted, because that’s basically how I reacted last night when you were carrying me out of the woods. Once I saw your face, and realized who you were, I immediately felt a lot calmer. The only reason I wasn’t more myself then was because I was still in shock from everything I’d just gone through.”

I gave her a warm smile. “So, then I guess it was inevitable.”

“Sounds like it,” she agreed. “Honestly, I was less than a week from confronting you. I’d already waited a while to give you a chance to work through your feelings on your own.”

I nodded, my focus suddenly elsewhere as I quickly changed the subject.

“They’re coming,” I whispered.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 38 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 32, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

57