Prologue.
5.8k 29 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

    

     

In the kingdom of 'Noaa' Which is a massive one in itself. There's a small village that's in the far East of this kingdom, the village is so insignificant that no one, not even the king cares for its people. Cause it is said that all races live there, but most of them were forced to move in cause of the war. Also, this village is the border between the 'Noaa' kingdom and the even larger forest that can put the very kingdom to shame. The forest is home to many demons from goblins to dragon's, and it is said that they all live there under the rule of a demon lord but no one has seen said demon lord for more than three hundred years now. Some say it's a legend but the king fears it to be true so he does not dare set foot in the 'Venomous forest'.

  

  

  

   

The war continued with the demon lords uniting and crushing the humans. with their hero's busy with the strongest demon lord, PRIDE. Cause of their desperate situation they called upon the gods for help in the war against the other demon lords and they received more help than they could ever ask for. One of the heavens Archangels known as Michael descended from the heavens to aid them in defeating the Seven demon lords.

         The demon lord of Gluttony and the demon lord of Lust also known as husband and wife. One a dragon while the other a succubus. A fated love reunion that led to this marriage. In their weakest and most vulnerable moments, the gods decided to attack them first. The demon lord of Lust has just given birth to a healthy child but because of the sudden attack from the archangel Michael and the humans, she did not have time to even name her child. she and her husband the demon lord of Gluttony escaped while their army volunteered to buy them time. They ran as far as they could however sadly they knew the angel was following them. While running they came across a small village that was isolated, with no other choice they left their child there. Sealing away and hiding their child's monster core. They continued running with tears in their eyes. After a while of running, they both turned back to face Michael. 

At first, it was going well they even had hoped they could see their child again but the angel had other plans, not wanting to miss a chance to kill two demon lords at ones he called upon his brothers and sisters. Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel answered his call. Together they were sure to successfully defeating the two demon lords.

But it cost them more than they ever bargained for. They should have known even In the demon lords last moments they would not go down without a fight, 

   

"My child I will be watching over you, Ufufufufu... make mommy proud while catching the heart of a beautiful man or woman. Or even lots of them, I won't judge. Hehehe..." 

Said the demon lord of lust before grabbing on to Uriel. And at the same time,

"Hahahaha... My child was born to this world on a glorious day like this. Hahahaha... Be proud cause your father and mother is about to kill an angel... live my son, don't let anyone tell you otherwise,"

Said the demon lord of Gluttony while tears streamed down his eyes not from the pain of having two holy swords trusted through his chest but from the pain of dying before getting to know his newborn child,

   

   

   

  

Grabbing hold of Raphael's waist and bringing him closer he looked to the left at his loving wife only to see her doing the same for Uriel, they both looked at each other before smiling and detonating their monster core's.

   

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

   

        The explosion was as massive as it can get, bigger than a nuclear bomb even. Good thing they ran as far away from the village as possible. Michael and Gabriel were pushed back due to the shock wave.  After the dust settled there was not even the remainder of their brother and sister, nor were there any remains of the two demon lord's. So After sustaining massive losses and getting injured themselves, Michael and Gabriel were forced to retreat back to the heavens for healing and to report to the gods.

That night two bright shining stars fell from the sky, some say it's because of the two Angeles death but the truth is it's for the loving couple who gave their lives... The demons will forever remember this night even years later as the night they lost two great leaders and family. It was later named The night of 'Miracles'...

   

   

   

   

In the said village a child looked upon two falling stars and began crying... Hearing a babies crying from outside ones door the owner opened the door and held the baby taking it inside away from the cold dead night...

   

   

   

   

   

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

I know I shouldn't start another novel while I'm already written two but I couldn't help it... 

P:S: don't ask me when the next chapter is coming cause even I don't know when I will update...

Thank you for reading.

Bye, darling...

102