Chapter 46 – The X Rated Versions
677 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex wasn't sure he wanted to watch any more, but forced himself to put in the next DVD. 

This was one of his favorite franchises, the Task Improbable series. He didn't know what to expect, but he knew it wouldn't be good. 

Todd Cruz was one of his favorite actors, but his attitude towards him tonight was cold. It was as if he was being looked down on. 

The movie started the same, and for the first 10 minutes of the movie was the exactly identical to what Lex remembered watching a few nights ago. 

However, the scene cut suddenly to Jasmine's first appearance as Elsa Feast, walking to a fancy apartment as the hero Edward Hawk gentlemanly took her coat and hung it on his coat rack. He removed his suit and threw it over the couch, and prepared a drink. 

They sat on the couch and drank their wine, before they kissed passionately and they simultaneously put their drink on the table. 

Their hands started roaming each other's body, and she tore of his tie and then his shirt, all the buttons popping onto the floor as she rubbed his hand on his chest. 

He ripped off her dress top, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra as he suckled on her breasts, one after the other. 

She greedily unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly as the actor's rod stuck out proudly. 

Licking her lips, she bent over and started sucking him as he pushed her dress past her hips, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties either. 

His fingers clearly could be seen fingering her pussy as she sucked him and she got up and sat on his lap, impaling herself on his cock. 

They started fucking there when the hero picked her up and carried her to the room, his cock clearly seen half inside her pussy as he moved around. 

He dumped her on the bed, landing deep inside her as she groaned as they continued fucking wildly. 

The scene went on and on in multiple positions and Lex could swear by removing this scene, they had shortened the movie by at least 20 minutes!

It ended with him cumming on her face as the Task Improbable theme song came on and the scene changed. 

The rest of the movie was again identical, before Jasmine again had another sex scene, seducing a target before eliminating him. 

She was dressed in a skimpy dress as she went to the target's hotel room on the penthouse of a swank hotel. 

She walked past all the beefy security guard, which patted her down, slowly groping her breasts and even fingering her pussy and anus to check for weapons. 

The guard used the same finger to finger her mouth, before letting her into the room. 

"Wait!" the target said, sitting on a couch surrounded by more guards.

He was a fat man with greasy hair, wearing only a red bath robe. 

Elsa stood still

"Strip" he said. 

Jasmine had to strip as ordered as the other guards were heavily armed too. Jasmine looked gorgeous naked as she was asked to turn around and bend over, showing him her naked pussy and ass. She truly looked amazing from that angle. 

The target then shooed away his guards as he stood up and welcomed her to his bed. 

He sat down on the bed and said "Suck"

Jasmine obeyed as she sucked him, his small stumpy dick slowly got hard. 

He suddenly pulled her to bed and got on top of her. 

His large body covered most of her, but the camera zoomed in between his legs and his stumpy penis could be seen entering her pussy!

In and out he went before finishing in a few short minutes. 

Suddenly, he stopped moving and she pushed him off her. He was dead from a heart attack. 

She got up, her pussy flowing with cum and left the room. 

"This is so different from the other version" Lex thought and decided to fast forward the rest of the movie. Indeed the rest was exactly the same. 

Lex's heart was beating fast. If this movie is so different, what about the rest?

He put in the second DVD, the Quick and the Heated 11. 

Lex fast forwarded the scenes he had already seen until just after Jasmine's character nearly beat one of the heroes. 

They both seemed to take a liking to her, and the scenes changed to her having sex with Penn Walker, then with Van Petrol which supposedly took place over a few days in the movie. 

She was kind of a slut, creating friction between the two heroes, while fucking their brains out, causing a rift in the family. 

In the scene that they made up, they had a threesome with Penn Walker and Van Petrol double penetrating her, and spit roasting her. 

Though there was alot of hard core sex, the scenes weren't very well scripted as it looked as if the actors just had real sex with her, without planning the scene. They were quick and heated, not very romantic and quite amateurish.

If Lex didn't know any better, he would thing the actors intentionally added the scenes just to fuck her.   

For the Last Stop 6, when Jasmine's character went to the wrestler's camp after sneaking out of her cheerleader's camp, she was actually having sex with one of the wrestlers. 

A few others found them and joined in, making it a gangbang, which ended in a bukkake with the 5 wrestlers cumming on her face. 

Then the lightning struck the cheerleader's campsite setting it on fire. Jasmine could only put on her skirt as her blouse, bra and panties were used by the guys to wipe off their dicks, which explained why she was only in a skirt the rest of the movie. 

The rest of the movie was nearly the same, except every wrestler would try and grope her breast, or finger her pussy whenever they could and make it look like an accident. 

There were also many upskirt shots of her naked pussy, where one object or another would nearly impale her pussy, but somehow she escaped without knowing. 

At the end, a spike impaled her, but the camera shot clearly shows it entering her pussy. At the end of the movie, she removed the spike with no injuries as the movie ended the same way. 

Lex had enjoyed the fun and brainless movie originally, but now watching it again, he didn't like it, after seeing his lover exploited, as the scenes were gratuitous and unnecessary to the plot. 

He looked at the last 2 DVDs and sighed, forcing himself to watch the next one which was the Jim Bund film No Time To Fuck

Jim Bund was lying in bed as his blanket moved up and down. He looked under his blanket and Jasmine could be seen bobbing her mouth up and down his cock. 

He proceeded to fuck her, pushing her down and entering her. 

By now, Lex was already jaded with seeing Jasmine having sex, even though his cock was hard the whole time. 

There wasn't any other sex scenes until the end when her character was captured by Goldencock. 

He literally had a golden cock, and fucked her with it while she was tied to a table. 

Jim Bund burst in and in the ensuing fight, Jasmine's character got loose and retrieved a knife, slicing off Goldencock's dick before slicing his throat. 

There was an extra sex scene at the end with Jim Bund, in a beach side resort in a swimming pool. The doggie scene reminded Lex of the scene from Insatiable 2 in Bali.

The last DVD entered the player as he watched the Traveller. 

It was a slow moving movie so Lex fast forwarded the movie again. 

To his surprise, there was many sex scenes sprinkled throughout the movie, all over the colonist ship. 

They made love in an anti gravity scene, where the actor Carl Brat's cum floated all around them.

They made love in the null gravity pool, where they had sex in a water bubble floating around. 

There were many futuristic locations in the ship, like the lonely canteen, the futuristic showers, in front of all the pods with colonists in suspended animation inside. 

In fact, this X rated version seemed to be double the length of the PG rated one as most of the scenes were interspaced between sex scenes. 

Carl Brat must have cum at least 30 times on screen, Lex wondered how many takes they had to take!

The last DVD ended and Lex got up and walked out of the room. 

It was already noon the next day, and Jasmine wasn't home yet!

Not knowing what to do, and unable to sleep, he started surfing the internet and social media about Jasmine and what people are saying about her. 

9