Chapter 50 – Whims of a Princess
544 9 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Princess Angelica opened her eyes and moaned

"Mmmmm your body is so warm and tingly" she said as she smiled and got up.

Lex opened his eyes and stopped cultivating.

The comforter was already opened and her naked breasts hung proudly down her chest.

"Who.. who are you?" Lex asked

"I am Princess Angelica of Alegloria. You were summoned to be the Hero and defeat the Demon King. But since you have no powers, you are my toy now" she giggled

"You're... toy?" Lex said

"Yes, you are my personal toy. My daddy won't let me have male attendants, but since you are completely obedient, I can have a man instead" she said, licking her lips as she looked at his erect rod. 

"How... how old are you?" Lex asked hesitantly. 

"I will be 16 next week! There will be a ball in my honor. I can't wait to show you off to my friends" she laughed as she got off the bed, revealing her whole nude body. 

She stared walking to the toilet when she remembered and turned around. 

"Ok you... Captain... Cuck was it? Follow me..." she said 

Lex got out of bed and walked towards her bathroom. 

She sat on the toilet and started peeing. Surprisingly, this place had similar toilets, even though they had no electricity. 

"You may clean me slave" she said

Lex was surprised and walked up to her, not knowing what to do. 

"Use the water... water.. Don't you have toilets in your world?" she asked

"Yes we do.. princess.. It's just different" Lex said as he knelt down in front of her and used a magical device to spray water on her privates and washed her with his hands. 

"Hmmmm.... nice" she said and stood up, her crotch mere inches from his face. She didn't have much pubic hair, only a fine tuft of hair which was blonde and was quite hard to see. 

"Now lets go shave your body. I don't like all the hair down there" she said

She led him to another corner of the bathroom, and using a magical blade, she wanted to shave him herself!

He gulped nervously, but as he could not move nor resist, she managed to cleanly shave his cock and balls without nicking him anywhere. 

"Good! Now lets take a bath" she said as she entered the tub and commanded he enter with her. 

As he sat, she sat on his lap, letting his cock poke out from the front of her crotch, her pussy rubbing on the top of it. 

"Now wash me all over" she commanded. 

Lex felt weird, but yet perversely enjoyable as he rubbed her body with the soap they had, all over. 

He spent alot of time rubbing her breasts, and made her moan as he rubbed her clitoris. 

While he enjoyed himself, he also confirmed that the people here had the same anatomy as that on earth. 

However, he resisted the urge to stick his finger inside her pussy, only rubbing his finger up and down her slit. 

After he washed her off, she turned around and kissed him, her pussy sitting right on the tip of his cock dangerously. 

"That was nice. You are every bit the slave I wanted you to be" she said, standing up and getting out of the tub. 

"Now dry me" she commanded. 

Dripping wet, Lex got out of the tub and dried her body and hair, before he was allowed to dry himself.

After drying himself, he helped her get dressed, and found that the clothes here were similar to that of Earth centuries ago, or that of those in fantasy novels.

"Ok.. Lets go to the Royal Academy. I can't wait to show you off" she said excitedly

"But...but I'm naked!" Lex said

"So? Slaves here wear rags. I want to show off your special metal arm and leg, and show my girl friends I have this.." she grabbed his cock and continued ".. to play with" she laughed.

"But.." Lex wanted to say something, but now that she's made clear her intentions, he could not resist

Not letting go of his cock, she pulled him along for breakfast

He walked outside, naked as the princess tugged him along. Maids and guards stared at him, but there was nothing he could do about it

They entered the dining room where the King and Queen and two older Princes were already having breakfast

"Angelica! What is the meaning of this?" Queen Andromeda asked as King Lurthurus' face turned red with anger

"Just bringing my toy for breakfast" Angelica smiled

"But...but..." one of her brothers Prince Andre stammered

"Guards! Cut off that slave's penis!" King Luthurus yelled

Two guards advanced

"Don't you dare! He is my toy and everything about him is mine!" Princess Angelica yelled stopping the guards

"Angelica! I must put my foot down. Whenever you bring out your slave, you must dress him!" the King ordered

"But.." Angelica protested

"Angelica!" King Luthurus glared.

"Sigh... yes daddy" she said and brought Lex away.

Minutes later, they walked in again, this time Lex was dressed

However, he was dressed in one of Angelica's nightgowns which she never wore, since she preferred to sleep naked!

And he was clearly not wearing underwear as it was see thru, her hands were under the dress, still holding on to his cock.

"Ahem... much better" King Luthurus said

Her chair was pulled out by a servant and she sat down.

Lex was asked to sit under the table at her feet.

While she ate, she fed him under the table.

The King and Queen really indulged her, letting her do as she wishes.

She started getting Lex to move closer, putting her thighs on his shoulders as he faced her crotch

She began to place a sausage slightly in her pussy and got Lex to eat it all the way until he was eating her out.

All the while, Lex was wondering whether this society was extremely open, or this Princess was perverted.

After breakfast, they left for the academy in a carriage.

Princess Angelica sat on Lex's lap, and her butt rubbing against him as the carriage moved made him erect again, which was probably what she wanted as she felt the hard rod rubbing on her.

10