Chapter 54 – Dual Cultivation.
535 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So how did you do that?" Jessica asked as the 4 girls surrounded him in their secluded corner of the library.

By habit, they were already playing with his dick, after stripping off his nightgown.

"After going through your library on aura and mana, I discovered that I can use my previous chi abilities in this world, only I use mana and aura instead of chi" he said, half lying. 

He actually had already been cultivating since the first few days here.

"What is chi?" Jane asked

"Chi is... the energy from another world... like this" he said, circulating the mana and aura in his body

The 4 of them could feel it, but could not fathom how he was doing it, as there wasn't such techniques in this world.

Angelica frowned. She recognized the warmth from his body and guessed he has been doing this every night for some time now.

"Can you teach us?" Stacy asked

Lex smiled as that was the direction he was leading them to.

He knew the Enchantress' techniques of soul manipulation, but he had never practiced it. But now, it seemed to be useful.

"You girls really want to learn?" Lex asked

"Yes!" the Princess' 3 friends answered simultaneously

"I can't really teach you. I can only show you by directing it in your body. It will even force your power to the next level" Lex said

"Really?" Stacy gasped 

"Ok how?" Jane asked 

"You.... you have to sit on my dick" he said

The 4 girls gasped. They knew he was lying to them and knew he was just trying to fuck them. But somehow.. the idea of learning it was so tempting.

"Ok I'll go first" Jessica said, getting up and removing her panties

"Jessica!" Angelica gasped, seeing her friend squat over Lex's erect cock

"You all will follow anyway if this works" she said as the 3 friends watched her pussy swallow the tip of Lex's cock.

"Uuuuuugh" a deep guttural groan escaped her throat as her eyes rolled up.

Lex laughed on the inside. Jennifer was his first target anyway because even from the start, she was the one who most openly liked him, making her the easiest to manipulate using the Enchantress' technique of the soul.  

This technique is so insidious one is manipulated without one's knowledge. Using it, Jessica would become his slave forever without her  realizing it.

He suddenly sat up and hugged her, burying his face in her breasts over her blouse and cardigan.

He pushed her directly down, as deep as he could go as she moaned in pleasure

Activating his energy to flow through his body, he directed it into her body too, and circulated it through the meridians as he would with chi!

"Oooh!" she gasped as her body suddenly flowed with energy, her eyes glowed green!

Lex let her go and lay down, asking "What magic is she strong in?"

"She...she's a nature mage.." Jane said as the area of the library they were in started sprouting green everywhere, from the books, shelves, chairs... everything than was made from plants started reviving and growing again.

Lex stopped circulating energy within Jessica and she looked disappointed

"Er, perhaps we should do this somewhere else next time" Lex said

Jessica, who was still sitting with his dick inside her, didn't care and was only staring at Lex.

He looked back and she kissed him passionately

"Oh Lex.. I think I've levelled up!" she said

"You've made a breakthrough?" Jane was astonished

All of them were level 1 magicians, besides Princess Angelica who was already a level 2. Level 1 was the normal standard of the students learning in the Royal Academy. But Jessica said she had broken to Level 2!

"M...my turn next!" Stacy said

"I think we should do this somewhere else tomorrow" Princess Angelica said

"Besides, our lunch break is nearly over" she added

Jessica finally snapped out of looking lovingly at Lex, and looked around her, realizing she had turned that area of the library into a dense forest.

The books clung to each other with their vines, unable to be read anymore, while the reading tables and chairs grew roots and planted themselves in place.

"Let's get out of here then" Jessica said, slowly getting up with a moan.

Blood flowed down Lex's cock, showing that he had taken her virginity.

"I want to do it with you again" she whispered in his ear" as she got off and put on her panties

Angelica was cleaning Lex's cock with her handkerchief.

They returned to their classes and Lex wandered around the campus, meeting Angelica after school to go home with her.

Angelica rushed her dinner, giving him the plate full of food under the table, without her normal shenanigans. 

As they bathed, this time she was the one washing him as quickly as she could before bringing him to bed

"Let...lets do it. Do it with me... quickly" she pleaded desperately as she sucked him to get him hard.

Lex smiled as he was infiltrating her soul all the way back in the carriage.

Although she was supposedly in control of him using the slave collar, he controlled her soul directly, meaning he had wrested control back from her and was now in charge.

As she jumped on him, she groaned from the unfamiliar invasion of her virgin cavity.

Like Jessica, she was very tight and Lex felt her hymen tear as she tearfully gave her chastity to him.

Getting what he wanted, he started moving the energy within her, using his dual cultivation technique and she moaned with pleasure.

Her main power was that of white magic, or the magic of healing, purification and holy anti-evil powers.

Angelica was already a Level 2, having had the best tutors since she was young. This was why she was able to heal Lex when he was first summoned.

Now, as she moaned, her mana circulated and her pathways grew larger. 

They dual cultivated all night, as he came multiple times inside her.

 Jessica could level up to level 2 so easily because she was already at the limit, nearing 97% of Level 1.

Angelica however was not  that close and was only 50% of level 2. Furthermore, at each level, the amount of mana one would need doubles.

So it would need double the amount of mana for level 2 as it would need for a level 1.

At 50%, Angelica would need another huge load of mana the equivalent of a level 1 starting from 0%

So, although they cultivated right through the night, Angelica only gained to 55% of level 2

She still felt alot more powerful though, and Lex in secret had gotten promoted to the equivalent of mid level houtian after cultivating with both Jessica and Angelica. 

The next morning, they stopped dual cultivating, still joined with each other, their whole bodies sweating. 

Angelica was a bit disappointed that she didn't progress to the next level, but she could feel she was much closer than before.

She didn't even react to her losing her virginity, as she got up and cum flowed with blood out of her pussy.  

Lex pretended to still be her slave, enjoying washing her after her use of the toilet, and bathing her. 

He half wanted to get her to give him new clothes, but a sudden change overnight would raise suspicions, so he decided to slowly change his clothes, so no one would notice. 

After having sex with her, Lex was horny again and decided to allow her to let him lick her at the table for breakfast. 

He fingered her while he licked the food clean off her. 

He was now in charge, and they fucked in the carriage all the way to the Academy, the carriage rocking as they fucked. 

13