Chapter 88 – The Island
406 9 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex spent the night after the sumptuous dinner of fish and coconuts, cultivating as he faced the sea towards the direction they were supposed to cross. 

Most of the people left him alone, since over the week or so they have been with him, he always cultivated alone with Jasmine by his side. 

Jasmine walked over after mixing around with the people. She was the social one, getting to know people, calming their fears and improving the large group's morale. 

Many were still awkward talking with her. To them, she was the actress that did porn, and many of the guys had masturbated to her movies, so they felt weird. 

But her celebrity made people feel like they already knew her, some even intimately. Many of the females that disliked her started to warm up to her. And many of the males wanted to get to know her better, although at a safe distance, since they were intimidated by Lex. 

As the night got late, the large group eventually broke off into hundreds of small groups around campfires. Jasmine walked towards Lex and hugged him from the back as he sat in the lotus position cultivating. 

He opened his eyes as her face was next to his, looking at the dark ocean. 

"What are you thinking off?" she asked

"I was trying to figure out what to do tomorrow. The Sheilas haven't returned, but I can still communicate with them. They ware still flying in a straight line, and the ocean is endless as far as the eye can see. " he said

"I'm confident that you'll figure it out. You're amazing... Captain Marshall" she teased

"Jasmine?" Lex asked

"You know.. I was always thinking about you. Always" she said

"Yeah. Me too. I came into the Tower to rescue you" Lex answered

"I.. I know. You're always rescuing me. From the Tower, from those kidnappers...I was in a mess.. you know... when you were gone.." she said

They sat silently for a while, before Lex started to open his mouth

"You were manipulated. I saw the director's cut. I read your assistant's article" Lex said

"I... I know. I know everything. I know of the article Diane wrote. I know what that bastard director did to me. I even know which priest the he pretended to be. I know how many times. I know he was the gimp in the first movie in the S&M scene. I know he was one of those cocks in the glory hole scenes. I know everything. After all... while casting for the movie... I had to... I recognize his shape and smell anywhere.." she said as she started crying

"Then... then why did you do it?" Lex asked

"You were dead, you know? They told me you were dead. I... gave in to despair. I wanted to die and I even stood on the Vincent Thomas Bridge and nearly threw myself off! But... but I chickened out. And on the way home, I suddenly got a call from my agent. It seemed like it was the perfect vehicle to launch my career... you know?

 When I found out what kind of movie it was, I was given the talk, that this movie would be groundbreaking, artistic, tastefully done. That it will launch my career.... and I guess it did. I've starred with some of the biggest names since then, and they all want the same thing from me. My body." she said, wiping her tears with her sleeve.

"I read interviews that you could have dated the movie stars but you rejected them. I guess that if you did, you would have been taken care of" Lex said

"I wouldn't give my heart to anyone. You might have been dead, but I couldn't at that time. I still can't now.

And do you think that if I dated a star, things would be better? All those huge stars are freaks. It would be fine if I really got married with one of them and started a family or something. But these are Hollywood relationships!

I would be given out to directors for my husband's movie roles. Given to gangbangs for movers and shakers of Hollywood and politicians. 

All the Hollywood rumors are real, you know? Even though I wanted to die, if they were going to use me, I would take very benefit from it. I didn't want to become someone to be used and end up with nothing. 

If I'm going to be fucked over, I preferred it to be in the open, on screen, not in the background by directors and producers. And if I had to give up my dignity, I would prefer to profit from it, rather than be known as the Hollywood bicycle whom everyone has ridden and everyone sniggers about. 

I became a slut, but everyone knows who I slept with." she said angrily. 

Lex didn't know if this made him feel better or not. But he could sympathize with her. 

"But even so, my soul died in every scene you know. To get through it, I had to imagine I was doing it with you. In every scene, I thought only of you. Especially in the latest Insatiable movie. The scenery and beautiful settings, I so wished it were you!" she said

"Yeah... those places were amazing" Lex admitted, wishing the sex was with him too. 

"And tonight, facing the ocean on a tropical island...it's beautiful here" she said as she moved to his front and sat on his lap, kissing him. 

Usually, he dual cultivated with his lovers in this position. But she was fully clothed, wearing clothes lent from Max's base after she was healed. 

But they only kissed and made out a little, as Lex didn't want to push her for sex. 

She fell asleep in his arms as he cultivated through the night. 

--

The next morning, she woke up, still in his arms. 

He opened his eyes and smiled at her. 

"Oh Lex" she said and kissed him

They got up and saw that the people were already up and had gotten ready. They only didn't want to disturb Lex and Jasmine in their embrace.

"We have a long journey ahead! I hope you are prepared for this. I've found a way to cross the ocean, but you have to overcome your fears and disgust as we cannot fly the distance like we did yesterday" he said

"We'll follow you no matter what" one of the men Jasmine identified to Lex as Kai said. He was the leader of another group in the 5th Floor. He was in his early 20s had his teenage sister with him.

"Yes. We trust you" another leader of a group said. Jasmine had told Lex his name was Raymond, and he had his wife and elderly father with him.

Lex had been impressed that they had managed to keep their family members alive thus far. They must have been very lucky or skilled.

"Well, I did warn you guys. Please cooperate" Lex said, waving his hands at the ocean.

One by one, 10 giant centipedes each 100 meters long and 5 meters wide appeared in the ocean, floating on the water.

They started entwining their hands together tightly, forming a 50 by 100 meter large raft!

The crowd cringed, but steeled their nerves.

To Lex's surprise, they didn't reject and boarded the raft in an orderly fashion.

Even Jasmine didn't say anything as she boarded the raft holding his hand. However, he could feel that her hand was shivering.

The 50 Sirens transformed to their mermaid form and started pushing the raft. 

500 Harlots and 80 Twilight spread out as they flew overhead, keeping an eye out for trouble.

And as Jasmine stood in front with Lex, she could see Calamari 50 meters ahead of the raft leading the way.

10