Chapter 120 – Olympus vs Princesses
384 11 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna and Jasmine were naked in their bed after showering with each other. They permanently shared the bed and room now, as they were already lovers, leaving the extra room that Jasmine stayed in unoccupied. 

It was midnight and after the long day they had in discussions with their friends in the Fellowship, they needed to release some tension.

They kissed and groped each other's bodies, roaming their tongues over each other, entering each other with their fingers. 

Anna started licking lower towards Jasmine's groin, while her body turned the other way moving her pussy towards Jasmine's eager tongue. 

The 69 position was the only position they had found that allowed them to dual cultivate effectively, as their mouths and tongues could also move energy both directions, like a penis would. 

They tried scissoring, but although it worked, it wasn't as pleasurable for either one of them. 

*BOOM*

Their room wall burst open and Jasmine pulled Anna off the bed, shielding her with her near indestructible body. 

As the dust cleared, multiple people were standing outside the hole in the wall, each wearing armor of black metal, glowing blue in from the joints between pieces. 

"So, this is why you've both been rejecting me all these years. You're lesbos" Heracles' said as he stared at the two naked women. 

"All those porn movies must have turned her off men for good!" Arrow said while filming and taking photographs. 

"Yeah... there is no Alex Marshall is there?" Shaft said, recording from another angle. 

Anna extended her hand and her sword Bacard flew to her, handle side first. She left the second cycle of the tower as a mid level Xiantian, but she never neglected her training.

Lex considered Anna his best student, even better than Rhuu Yen and Rin Er in both sword skills and cultivating. 

Although she hasn't progressed to high level xiantian yet, she was getting close after being able to dual cultivate with Jasmine. It wasn't as effective as with Lex, but much more effective than cultivating alone. 

So while she couldn't control one sword the way a high level xiantian could, or multiple swords a peak level xiantian could, at mid level, she could at least call her sword to her as long as it is within eyesight. 

"You do know you are openly declaring war, correct?" Jasmine said, standing up. 

"Declaring war? No... what I am doing is apprehending criminals" Heracles laughed. 

"You... you will regret this. The government..." Anna started saying. 

"What government? We ARE the government. We can do anything we want now. You have no one that can help you. Your friends the Fellowship have already been put down" Athena said next to him. Against the Princesses, they brought all their elite hunters. 

"You.." Anna said in shock

Jasmine moved so fast nobody could see her move. 

A force field appeared two inches surrounding Heracles when it cracked, smashing Heracles into the building opposite the road. 

Anna moved too but several other unknown members of Olympus Group cut her off.

"Holy shit. She shattered the force field" Ares said as he surrounded Jasmine together with Athena and Apollo. 

"So what if you're S Rank? Now we are all S Rank too" Apollo sneered as he attacked her with he conjured large flaming hands and slammed against her. 

Jasmine didn't even bother blocking as the flaming hand hit her face and top body, unable to damage her. 

"S Rank? Is that what you think I am? The Hunter testing machine could only go so high" she said, swiping the flaming hand off her body like she was wiping off sweat. 

"No mercy Apollo! Stop using your power, use your new gear!" Athena yelled as she held up a trident instead of her magic spear. Like the tachyon swords the other members were using, her trident's prongs were tachyon blades, as was the other end of it.

Ares charged with a large tachyon war axe as Apollo's gloves started to glow with blue energy.

On the other side, Anna had already killed two tachyon sword wielding attackers, but there were many more. They were all B Ranks that were equipped with new gear that enabled them to have an advantage over A Ranks. This was even without yet taking the drug that can boost their powers one rank.

But Anna was no mere A Rank. Lex trained her not only in cultivation and techniques, he also let her fight through the tower, only helping her avoid death and healing all her injuries, but not fighting her battles for her.

This means all the accumulated battle experience, all the levels gained, all the toughness gained through hardship, no one besides Lex could match her, not even Jasmine!

While all the other A Rank survivors of the tower like Heracles, Athena, Apollo, Ares, or even Magnus, Marisa or Rudolfo exited the tower with their levels ranging from 400-500, Anna exited the tower at over 750+!

And her sword Bacard that was gifted to her by Lex was the best sword located on the 99th floor!

Since exiting the tower, she hasn't had the need to show all her skills, and have so far held back her abilities. If you don't take to account the  weapon and drug enhancements by the Olympians, Anna was easily the most powerful Hunter with the exception of Jasmine. 

Although she was not as strong as Heracles, because he put all his stat points into strength and durability, Anna placed hers more in agility and speed. With her sword skills, she could slice through anything and didn't need to max her strength stats. 

As she danced around and killed another two Olympians, one of them started yelling: "Take the drug! Otherwise we'll all be killed" he said

Anna looked at the men and women, who all pressed a button on their wrist. 

A hissing sound could be heard from their bodies and suddenly, their muscles started rippling under their body suits! Muscles started visibly enlarging and flexing. Although they wore masks that covered their eyes, their mouths were revealed and even their jaw muscles could be seen growing. For the men, even their penises had become erected and was visibly enlarging, even under their body suits. 

Suddenly, the man who gave the command attacked, and Jasmine blocked his tachyon sword with her sword Bacard, and to Anna's surprise she had to take a step back!

The other's charged and a much harder battle continued. 

In the meantime, Jasmine was rampaging against the 4 new S Ranks. Heracles' hammer smashed on her back, but she simply shrugged it off. Ares' axe could not penetrate her neck. Athena's trident was already bent after she blocked a blow by Jasmine and Apollo's gauntlets empowered by tachyons and his own flames, were totally ineffective. 

She hit Ares flying as his force field barely saved him. They were fortunate that the force fields regenerated after each hit. However, like with the tachyon weapons, all this technology was powered by monster gems. And each gem had a limited charge. 

"This video is no good" Arrow said, looking through his goo-poo camera. The intention was to show the world the Olympus Guild superiority over the Princesses, cementing their place as the number 1 guild in the US. 

"Yeah. Let's join the battle" Shaft said and fired at Jasmine

They picked up their Particle Accelerator gun and fired at Jasmine. 

The pulse beam hit her in the back and she grunted.

While tachyon weapons could not penetrate her exoskeleton, the particle pulse beam penetrated her exoskeleton and literally boiled the liquid in her insect body.

So while her body didn't disintegrate like other people, it still hurt her like a normal person hurt when hit with a bullet! 

"It works! The Particle gun works on her" Arrow yelled and fired

Jasmine quickly dodged and attacked Arrow at superhuman speeds.

He was smashed away, protected by his force field

"Everyone! Particle weapons on the pornstar!" Athena yelled

However, it was easier said than done.

Jasmine moved at superhuman speeds, killing all the lower ranked Olympians holding particle accelerator guns easily but ripping their head off,  as they did not wear the force field generating suits the elites did.

Suddenly, Jasmine froze in mid air for no apparent reason.

Multiple particle pulse beams hit her from all directions and she screamed in pain, passing out

"Jasmine!" Anna yelled when she was knocked out by Heracles

"Quickly. Bring the slave collars! We will record our victory!" Heracles announced, ignoring the many dead Olympians Anna killed

7