Chapter 121 – Aftermath of the Battle
402 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jasmine opened her eyes and realized that she was in an unfamiliar place. 

Sounds of flesh slapping together could be heard and as she turned her head, what she saw shocked her. 

"Anna!" she yelled, seeing Anna sucking Ares's dick while Shaft fucked her doggie style from behind while filming with his camera. 

Anna could only look at Jasmine's direction with tears in her eyes, but she didn't stop what she was doing. 

"You're awake! She won't be able to respond because of the new slave collar" Heracles laughed as he sat on what looked like a custom made throne. 

Jasmine turned to look at him angrily. 

"Ah ah ah! Your slave collar will prevent you from doing anything" Heracles said

"You mean this collar?" Jasmine said as she stood up, ripping the collar off like it was made of tissue paper

"Wha.." Heracles mumbled

She moved instantly and tried to grab Heracles' neck, but a force field from his force field belt protected his neck in that instant, but immediately started cracking from Jasmine's strength. 

"Stop! Don't move or Anna dies!" Ares yelled, still getting his dick sucked by Anna, but his tachyon axe was pointed at her neck. 

Jasmine looked at him, and let Heracles go, his force field regenerating itself. 

"What do you want!" Jasmine asked

Heracles smiled while the other men started laughing. Arrow started recording and walked behind Heracles' throne and zoomed onto her face. 

Shaft finished off inside Anna's pussy and was now pulling out his cock from her insides, cum dripping to the floor. 

Ares was still cumming into her mouth, but watched from the distance. 

"Jasmine Lockhart.... since before I entered the tower, I was a huge fan of your movies, especially your Insatiable movies.

It's too bad that you quit acting, otherwise I would have been your fan for life. 

But now that I've gotten you here, let's film part 3, shall we?

I believe both films started with that blowjob closeup, which is in my opinion, one of the most iconic openings in movie history" he said as he unbuckled his force field generating belt, and pulled down his pants and stroked his penis which had nearly reached full erection. 

Jasmine looked at Anna, who was now being stood up by Ares, his axe still at her neck, cum dripping down the side of her mouth as he marched Anna towards the rest to watch Jasmine's filming. 

Anna's teary eyes showed that she was still conscious, but she was unable to resist due to the slave collar.

Jasmine got to her knees between Heracles' legs, looking up at his erect cock. He was big, but she's had bigger. Waaay bigger. 

"Action!" Arrow called as he zoomed in on Jasmine's face. 

She opened her mouth and took him in, and had just started sucking when she saw something moving, but it seemed to be invisible. 

"Aaaah.. as good as I imagined it to be! Hey! What are you doing?" he yelled at Apollo who had hopped in and inserted his cock into Jasmine

"I thought I would join in boss. It's always been my dream to fuck Jasmine Lockhart!" Apollo said

"Fuck off! That's not part of the movie!" Heracles scolded

Jasmine ignored the two scumbags as the invisible thing just moved. It was Marisa! And she was signaling something to Jasmine. Her invisibility worked if she stayed absolutely still, but even so was spotted by Jasmine as she moved closer. 

Nobody saw her because all eyes were on Jasmine sucking Heracles and being fucked by Apollo who were still arguing with each other. 

Jasmine suddenly gestured at Anna, and Marisa nodded.

Suddenly, both Heracles and Apollo screamed in pain. 

Jasmine's mandibles from her mouth dug deep into Heracles' groin, injecting her bullet ant venom into his groin and then ripped off his cock!

At the same time, Apollo's cock was stung by the stinger above her urethral opening, injecting a huge payload of asian giant hornet venom. Jasmine webbed his groin to hers with her web from her clitoris and stood up suddenly. 

Her mouth spat out Heracles' cock while Apollo was pulled under her, stuck to her groin.

"Get her out! I'll escape myself!" Jasmine yelled 

Marisa used her magic and teleported Anna out of there as Jasmine went wild. 

Ares, Arrow and Shaft trembled in fear as the monster of their nightmares sprouted spider legs, her tail came out of her body and her eyes transformed into compound eyes. 

Her spider legs lifted her higher, standing 8 feet in the air, with the still screaming Apollo dangling from between her legs. 

"Your dream was to fuck me right?" she said, tearing his body away from her groin, in essence separating his body from his cock, and then ripping him in two!

Arrow and Shaft fired their Particle Accelerator gun at her, but she easily avoided them and attacked. 

However, their force fields saved them, but this time Jasmine had not held back, and their belts started smoking. 

Suddenly, Olympians burst in, all carrying Particle Accelerator guns and were led by Athena. 

They started firing at her, but with her spider legs, she jinked around the beams in strange erratic movements and started a slaughter. 

But then, she suddenly froze again, as beam after beam hit her. This time, it took more beams than before to put her down. 

As she lay on the ground unconscious, Ares ran up to her smashing his tachyon axe onto her head. Arrow and Shaft were sadistically still shooting particle beams at her naked unconscious body. 

"Is she dead?" Dionysus asked

"No.. I don't think so. If not for you, I think she would have killed all of us" Athena said. 

"I... I don't think I can do this again. This time, it was harder than ever to hold her" Dionysus said

"If we can't kill her, we must make sure she never escapes again" Athena replied

She looked around at the carnage, as medics brought Heracles away, convulsing and foaming at the mouth, with his groin bleeding massively. 

She looked on the floor, with Apollo ripped to pieces and Heracles' severed cock on the ground. 

On this day, the Olympus Guild lost 12 B Ranks here and 7 by Anna at the Princesses office. They also lost Apollo, and Heracles had to be induced into a coma to help with his detoxification and his injuries. 

--

In a secret location a month later, deep in an underground bunker, Jasmine's naked body was kept in bindings made from force using the same force field technology used for the Olympus Guild suits. 

She was in her full insect form, and kept heavily sedated with an insane amount of insecticides that somehow still didn't kill her. 

There were tubes all over, extracting venom from all over her body. 

There were tubes connected to the stinger in every fingertip, extracting venom from the Tarantula Hawk and Executioner Wasp. 

There were tubes connected to her tail, extracting Deathstalker Scorpion venom. 

There were tubes to the stingers in her nipples extracting Warrior Wasp venom. 

More tubes connected to her urethral opening, collecting Asian Giant Wasp venom. 

Her mouth mandibles were being extracted of Bullet Ant venom. 

Her knuckles were drained of Funnel Web Spider venom 

And at the bottom of both heels, the venom of the Giant Centipede was extracted. 

All of these venom were collected and studied, as they were in higher concentrations and larger amounts than those found in the wild and were sold as anti-venom. 

A weaving machine was continuing to extract and collect web from her clitoris as the webs created by her was supposedly that of the Darwin Bark Spider, but thicker and stronger, making it arguably the material with one of the highest tensile strength in the world, yet flexible and was unbreakable even with tachyon weapons. 

However, they had to remove a rotting severed cock from her pussy first as the web was stuck to it.

Her body was a goldmine for the Olympus Guild. 

As for Anna, Marisa, Phoebe and Mona, they had disappeared off the face of the earth. 

9