Chapter 20 – New Start
1.3k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Hana left, I loss balance because of exhaustion and fall in the ground. I'm panting like crazy, it's my first time using too much magic in one day. While I am on a ground I heard some voice coming on my way.

"Lucy-sama! Lucy-sama!"

It was Beelzebub, but I don't see the Lucifer and the others. Did they run away? Well... Like I care.

When she saw me on the ground, she run towards me and help me to stand up.

"Lucy-sama, are you alright?"

"Yes... I'm alright I'm just tired..."

"Where's the Heroes? I thought you will capture them."

I silent for a moment, and after some time I spoke.

"I... Made the hero return to her world..."

I can't tell her that the hero is actually my sister.

"What!? How did you do it..?"

"I made a clone of myself and give her the heart. If I know correctly... The heart I gave will not disappear until I die or cancel by me..."

"As expected of Lucy-sama!"

"Sorry but... Can I sleep for a bit... I'm really... Tired..."

After that I lost consciousness, as I dream of Hana going back to her world.

While I was sleeping, Alpha speaks to me in my dreams. I didn't know that she can't do that.

<<How are you feeling, Shizuka-sama>>

Well I'm kinda tired...

<<That's so... I'm glad that you didn't get hurt>>

Didn't get hurt you say... My limbs just got cut earlier. And as I speak to Alpha, I realize that she has an body of a human but...

Uhm... Alpha... You... I'm happy that have a body, but... Why a catgirl?

<<Don't mind the appearance, I just like cats>>

So she likes cats...

<<Anyway... Is it alright to give Hana (your sister) the ring made out of shadows?>>

What do you mean..?

<<I mean... The ring is made of magic, and that world doesn't have any magic. Does it affect her life if the ring is spread to public?>>

Well... I thought of that, but I know that Hana is not dumb enough to show it to others.

<<If you say so Shizuka-sama... If you say so...>>

And after some while I started to wake up. I slowly open my eyes and saw my self sleeping on Beelzebub's lap. I also noticed that she was sleeping too, so I slowly get up and looked at my surroundings.

It seems that Beelzebub has cary me to the forest to rest. And after some time, Beelzebub woke up.

"Lucy-sama..."

"Beelzebub, you finally awake."

"What's the matter Lucy-sama? Is there an enemy?"

"No, I am thinking to start living peacefully and build a house near here."

"Right... You gave the heart to the Hero that proves that your already dead. Well.. if that's what you wants... I can make you a house in the forest that you can live, and I'll find Lucifer and the others."

"I didn't say I'll live alone."

"Eh..?"

"You're going to live with me."

I don't want to live in the forest alone, and I need someone to guard the house if I leave.

Beelzebub blushes as she speaks.

"With honor~!"

And then we started making the house where we will live. Beelzebub is the one who will make the house, while I go get some materials like woods and some food for us.

It only took a day to Beelzebub to create house, thanks to her demon's power. I hunt us a wild boar in the forest, and bring it to the location of the house.

Beelzebub didn't allow me to create the fire, because she knows that I will just burn the everything on the ground. So she cast a fire magic to light up the firewoods, as I start to cut the wild boar's meat.

After cooking/heating it on the fire, it turn out to be good. And we enjoy the food, until the meat that I cooked is finished by us. After eating Beelzebub continues to create a roof for the house. I told her to make it tomorrow, but she refuse everytime I said it.

"Beelzebub this is a 'order'. Stop working and go to sleep..!"

"If... It's a order..."

And then she stopped working and we sleep near the firewoods. The stars are beautiful that night, as we slowly close our eyes.

The night pass as Beelzebub continues to make the house early in the morning. While I was going to hunt us a breakfast.

While I was searching for some wild boars, I realize someone is laying on the ground. It was a girl with blonde hair and some... Wings?

45