New Things
4.7k 36 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
CW: Sexual content, but with as little description of body parts as possible, cuz that makes me uncomfy

“I... I don’t know about that,” I mumbled, not able to meet my girlfriend’s eye.

Gina didn’t respond, but I knew she was staring at me. I shifted uncomfortably, which progressed to squirming under her gaze as the long, awkward moment continued.

“Why?” she finally asked. “You know how gender works, K. Doing something like this isn’t actually changing you, it’s just changing your body. And besides, you told me you were interested in it.”

I took a shaky breath, trying and failing to make myself small on our bed.

“I-I just... I feel like I’d be such a... pervert,” I stammered.

“For one thing, I disagree. For another, does it matter? You know how many fetishes I have,” she laughed.

I frowned at her. “It’s... it’s not the same. There’s something wrong about a guy... doing something like this.”

“So then stop thinking of yourself as a guy for a bit. Just allow yourself to try what you want to try, K. You don’t have to justify it, you don’t have to assume you’re being bad.”

“How?” I whispered. “How do I stop feeling that way? I would... love to be as confident as you are, but... I’m just... not.”

She sighed. “How about this. Do you trust me?”

I nodded slowly. “Yeah, of course. You’re my girlfriend.”

“Okay, now answer this truthfully. Do you want to try being a girl tonight?”

I winced, shrinking down even more. It took me a while, but eventually I nodded. “Yes...”

“Good girl,” she said, and reached up, patting my head.

And instantly, my face was so hot. I felt like I was suffocating in my clothes it was so hot, and my tummy felt like it was doing flips.

How did two simple words have such an effect on me... I frowned, trying and failing to recover from how much I was blushing.

“You’re so cute,” Gina chuckled.

“Stoooop,” I begged. “This is so embarrassing. A-and it’s not true anyway, I’m not cute. Maybe if I was a girl, but... I’m not...”

I changed a glance back at her, only to see her eyebrow raised. She held up the vial. “There’s an easy way to fix that, K.”

“I... I... I can’t,” I said, my voice hoarse. “It’s... it’s too scary, Gina.”

Her expression softened, and she pulled me into a hug. It felt nice, especially as she ran her fingers through my hair, and rubbed my back. I felt like I would have cried, but I couldn’t do that. Guys didn't cry.

Didn’t change the fact that I wanted those tears to come, though.

“How about this,” she said, still holding me. “I want you to drink this vial. Would you do it for me?”

“I...” I started. “Well...” 

Maybe that would make this less scary. Then I’m doing it because Gina asked, not because I wanted to. That... that took the edge off of it.

“Maybe,” I mumbled, looking away.

She pulled away, then held the vial out to me. “Okay, K. Can you take the vial for me?”

“Y-yes,” I whispered, reaching out to take it from her. The glass was still warm from her fingers.

“Now, open it up,” she directed, giving me an encouraging smile.

I swallowed, then did as she asked.

“Good... Now, bring it to your lips.”

I did so, and at that moment I think I was closer to crying than I’d ever been. I supposed that this was the nearest I’d been to not being a man anymore, the furthest I’d toed the line. Maybe it made sense, then, that now my eyes would be watering.

“K,” she murmured, grabbing my free hand and giving it a squeeze.

“Can you drink it?”

I tilted it up a bit, letting the liquid touch my tongue. It tasted strange. Like all of my favourite flavours, but combined in a way I never could’ve imagined before. 

“For me?”

I swallowed one more time, and then leaned back, downing the contents of the vial in one gulp.

For a moment, I was frozen, looking between the emptied vial and my girlfriend. “What have I done...” I whimpered.

“You were a good girl,” Gina insisted, pulling me close for another hug.

“I... I...” I stammered, my tummy churning again, but this time with nausea.

I was terrified.

“Hey,” she said. “Relax. It’ll be okay. You’re my girlfriend right now, alright? Just keep telling yourself that. You’re not my boyfriend as a girl, you’re my girlfriend.”

“Okay,” I said, my voice barely audible.

*

Do you know what it feels like to shrink?

It’s... odd. And depending on the speed that it happens, it can be confusing, too. For me... I lost over a foot of height in a matter of minutes, along with some other massive changes — changes that on their own I was having trouble processing.

But even still, nothing struck me quite as much as the height loss.

The first few minutes were nice. During that time, my previous height of 6’2 had begun to melt away. It was height that I didn’t like even as a man. I just... didn’t want to be the tall guy. 

And, well, after those few minutes, I wasn’t anymore... Eventually I found myself the same height as Gina, at 5’8. That in itself was trippy — I was so used to looking down at people, and feeling so large I was cumbersome, but now... I felt... normal.

But it didn’t stop there. No, it wasn’t even half done. 

I became shorter than her. And shorter, and shorter, and all the while she was stroking my hair, and rubbing my back, and in general making me feel safe.

Before this, I’d had no idea that being small would make me feel more safe, but somehow, it did. She was bigger than me, and she was holding me, and... I already knew that when this transformation reverted, that feeling of safety was something that I would miss.

“How t-tall am I?” I eventually asked, the first words I’d said in multiple minutes. I was shocked to find that my voice already sounded completely different, all the deep tones completely gone. I still sounded like a guy, but I knew all it would take was changing the way I spoke and I could sound even more girly than Gina.

“I have no idea, K,” she chuckled. “You’re definitely a shorty though, aren’t you?”

My face warmed again, and the tummy churning came back. This time it felt... different, though. I felt this... almost like an ache below my tummy. Was something transforming in there, or...?

“And now I get to call you pretty, too,” she murmured, brushing a lock of hair out of my face.

“I...” I squeaked, my face even hotter.

She chuckled. “You’re a good girl, K. But you know.... Even if you weren’t a good girl, K, you still make a good girl. If you know what I mean.”

“Stooooooooop,” I whined. Embarrassed, I wrapped my arms around myself, only just realising how baggy my clothes had become. My shirt was like the size of a blanket...

“Do you still feel like you’re changing?” she asked.

“I-I don’t know,” I said, swallowing. Why was I producing so much saliva? “I’m trying to think about other things.”

She gave me another of her long looks. “Like what? The things we can do afterwards?” she winked.

I choked on my saliva. “N-no!”

“But now you are,” she chuckled.

I pouted. “Maybe.”

“You know, it’ll be totally different this way,” she said. “I mean, yeah, you’re already not really one to lead, but...”

I swallowed again. “I get it, Gina.” Was this... really okay? Did I make a mistake by giving in?

“We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, of course,” she said, running fingers gently through my hair. “This is something we can do whenever you’re comfortable and interested. Whenever that ends up being, if at all.”

I leaned against her, breathing out. “Thank you.”

“Always,” she murmured, and I felt her lips kiss the top of my head.

Even with just this — leaning against her, her gentle fingers, the kiss on my head — I was feeling feelings I had never felt before. Previously love had been about liking someone, and building trust over time. This was... this was different. The feelings I was feeling for her... they were nothing like what I’d experienced before.

I really, truly felt cared for.

And that was incredible.

“What am I supposed to wear?” I eventually asked, my girl voice making it sound like I was whining. Maybe I was whining... 

“I don’t have anything for cuties as short as you,” Gina said, then laughed. “I mean, goddess, it looks like you shrunk a whole foot, K. I had no idea you were going to end up a gremlin!”

I gave her another frown, and only when she winked at me did I realise that I was giving her a pout. I was such a... I didn’t even know what to call it. I definitely didn’t feel like a guy at that moment, though.

“I think I want to take off these clothes,” I then said, starting to shimmy my arms out of the sleeves. “They feel so... scratchy and awkward now.”

“Oh, yeah, your skin is probably a lot softer than it used to be,” she explained, and when I’d finally managed to throw off the shirt, her hand found mine again. I looked up at her, but...

Her eyes were wandering.

And then my eyes were wandering.

My blush stretched from my face to the top of my... umm... breasts. That was new.

“I’m sorry,” I squeaked, crossing my arms over them.

She only gave me a dazzling smile. “I’m sorry for staring, if that made you uncomfortable.”

“I...” I mumbled, looking between her and the new shape of my body.

I was... Gina’s girlfriend. I was a girl. It wasn’t weird for her to be seeing this... new part of me. Just as it wasn’t weird for me to see her without clothes, as had been the case on many previous nights.

Hesitantly, I uncrossed my arms. “This... is me,” I murmured.

“It is,” she said, reaching out to stroke my hair again. “You look beautiful, K.”

And suddenly I was choking, but this time on tears that I didn’t even know had started. “Wh-why am I...” I stammered, wiping my eyes. But the tears only came stronger, and my shaky breaths turned into sobs. “Gina, I don’t know why I’m crying...”

“Welcome to womanhood,” she smiled, holding me close again through the worst of my tears.

It felt utterly bizarre, to hug as a girl and to do so without a shirt. Feeling the shape of my body, feeling the completely different places that my soft, sensitive skin rubbed against her.

“I’m going to take off my clothes as well,” she said. “And then get in bed. Again, we don’t have to do anything tonight, we can just enjoy each other’s company. A couple of girls in bed together.”

“I...” I whispered. “I think I’d like that.”

*

I was used to being the little spoon. Ever since I’d met Gina, and we’d slept together, I had been. Even if I had been half a foot taller than her. But on the other hand... While being the little spoon, I’d never felt like this.

I felt so small and secure, tucked tight into the space that Gina curled around. Her arms were wrapped around me, and every once in a while her fingers would slowly, gently, cautiously explore another fragment of my softer skin.

“I love you,” I murmured. A statement that we said often, as all couples eventually do, but... there was more meaning here than there normally was.

It was a moment of... that kind of appreciation that only comes from your partner paying attention to you in a very specific way. Those times when you’re surprised by their care, when you’re unbelievably happy, and when you’re reminded just how real your love for them is.

“I love you too, K,” Gina said, kissing next to my ear.

I... I didn’t want this to end.

I didn’t want to turn back.

There was something specific about this, something that made it more meaningful than anything I’d ever experienced. It was like... I felt as though I were interacting with the world directly, rather than blindly stumbling through it. Everything just felt more... natural.

I sighed contentedly for a long moment.

And then I grabbed her hand, and guided it upwards, letting Gina hold one of my... new breasts. I shuddered, involuntarily rubbing my legs together, and nuzzled closer to her.

The next few minutes were a bliss I had never felt before. I was warm and cosy, tucked in where I felt safe, and a very sensitive part of my body was being held. Every once in a while, Gina would gently squeeze, or shift her fingers, and a quiet, nearly-inaudible moan would escape me. 

That continued for a long while... until she nibbled my ear. I squeaked in surprise, and suddenly the stimulation on my chest felt linked to... stimulation elsewhere. I involuntarily rubbed my legs together again, before pushing myself away, rolling over, and then tucking myself towards Gina again, this time facing towards her.

She stared at me for a moment, as if trying to piece together how I was feeling. I didn’t have words for her, though. I responded with a peck on her lips.

She growled in response, catching me before I went too far and kissing me fiercely. In one way... it was the same as our kisses always had been, but in another... this time, somehow, the kiss was so, so much more. This time, I could focus on the kiss. The rest of my body wasn’t distracting me. It was... it was contributing to how good I felt, it wasn’t holding me back. No — somehow, even with the endless input from my new, highly-sensitive body, my full attention was still directed to the feeling of her lips around mine.

That kiss went on for a long time, longer than a kiss of ours ever had before. It was... something special. And when it finally ended, both of us gasping for air... only then did I realise just how intertwined with her skin I’d become.

It was such a strange and unusual feeling, the feeling of our bodies touching like this. With my soft skin against hers, with extra sensitivity on my chest but at the same time, without any real focus on it.

It was only after a minute of us hugging each other tightly that I realised that I... felt her against my thigh.

And that was strange in an entirely different way. Before it had made sense, somewhat, I was used to her being attracted to my body. I wasn’t particularly comfortable with that, but... now? Now it only heightened the feelings I was already feeling. Because tonight, my body was completely different, and for some reason, this way, that kind of indirect compliment felt... good.

I ran my finger along it.

She shuddered, her breath caught. When she opened her eyes again, her breathing heavy, she looked into my eyes for a moment, asking me in no uncertain terms if this was really something I wanted.

It was.

That feeling I’d been feeling, that strange ache below my tummy... it had only gotten more clear over time. It was unlike anything I’d felt before... but at the same time, it was also the same thing I’d always felt, a need that previously I’d only tried to ignore.

For the first time in my entire life, I didn’t want to ignore a need like that. I was comfortable. I felt good. For the first time in my entire life, I had a need that I felt comfortable to pursue.

Gina was amazing.

I knew she got up to... interesting things with others, things that I definitely would not be comfortable with, but for her part, she had always been very careful with me, always acting as if I was fragile. It was almost as if, back then, she saw me as I was today. And even still, she was careful, making sure not to overwhelm me, making sure to check if I was okay and feeling good every step of the way.

Through an ever-increasing level of trust, our relationship reached a level of connection and fulfilment that previously was impossible. Like I had been before, there would have been no way for our relationship to progress. And now, with the feelings I felt — the feeling of her inside of me, of her nibbling at my ear again, of my sore breasts rubbing against her skin — we were closer than we’d ever been before.

And as it continued, those feelings only became stronger. It was so clear now... why we didn’t fit together before. I’d been playing in a different key, I’d been trying to be something that wasn’t me.

But now... like a bassline to my lead, we fit together perfectly. 

And that love, that rightness, that trust and pleasure... it came to a crescendo, and then there was bliss.

*

I never did end up turning back to how I used to be. For a while I was scared that it might happen at any moment, even if Gina assured me that it wouldn’t. But, eventually... my worries faded. Eventually there came a day when I hadn’t thought about how things used to be for... ages.

With Gina, and as me, life took on an entirely different meaning. Rather than doing anything to make it through, I instead took it slow and enjoyed every moment. And rather than avoiding anything that could embarrass me, I learned how positive and exciting my own fantasies could be.

And eventually...

“Goddess,” Gina laughed, squeezing my shoulder. “I can’t believe you recently. My girlfriend... being a bad girl.”

I blushed.

“I swear,” she said. “Slow down, K! At this rate in a week or two you’ll have more fetishes than me!”

I pouted, even if she was right. After I’d found myself, exploring things had suddenly become so much easier, and, well, I’d found a lot of things that I enjoyed. Nonstandard things. But still... I didn’t have more than her, did I? “I don’t know about that...” 

“Well, maybe you’ll just have to trust me again,” she said, and pulled me into a kiss.

Welcome to the very first piece of sexual content I've ever written! It's actually not something I ever expected to be able to write, but that I did want to try at some point. See, I'm actually demi-ace, and sexual things give me a lot of trouble — I can read a lot of them, but I have to skim anything to do with bodies, especially if stuff happens very suddenly, without a lot of lead-in. 

While I was writing this, I was incredibly nervous, terrified:

  • That the fact that I was writing it meant that I was losing my "innocence," that everyone would see me as someone different than they had before (I think I might have a bit of trauma...)
  • That I wouldn't be able to write it in the first place, and I'd have another story abandoned
  • That I was about to make myself really uncomfortable
  • That the words I were writing were just not good, and that nobody would like them

In the end, though, this story ended up feeling to me a lot like how Snowbound felt. Very, very sensual and intimate, but not explicit. And that's everything I could've asked for. So, now, I'm feeling a lot more confident. I know I have issues with this kind of stuff that I'm still actively working through, but even dipping my toes into writing sexual content, I'm still me. 

Thanks for reading, and caring. I hope you enjoyed my story... and thanks for reading ?

196