Chapter 2
6.4k 25 183
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey, just a heads up this chapter does contain smut. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

I pull up outside of Brett's house, the feeling of dread sets in. It’s not that I don't like hanging out with him, but I always feel out of place at his parties. I usually either get teased about my hair or end up sitting quietly in the corner. Alright, I can do this. Just smile and talk about whatever game is playing.

Press F in chat for my good mood. “Bro you made it just in time! The game is starting!” Brett, already slurring his words as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

We walked to the living room and I said hi to everyone. Luckily it wasn't a big party, but it meant everyone was expected to comment on the game. 

“Dude, long time so see.” Connor said as he got up and attempted to cave my chest in with a hug that was intentionally painful. “Yo, your hair has gotten so long. You lose a bet or somethin?” He ran his hand through my hair without asking, pulling at the knots.

Nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare. “Oh this? I’m just growing it out to donate. Dogs with alopecia you know?” After enough awkward conversations, bald dogs were the only thing that made people stop asking questions. Works every time. 

“Oh dang, that's really cool of you.”

I found an empty spot on the edge of the couch and sat down to watch the game, trying my best to brush my hair out with my fingers after being so promptly man handled. 

Everything was going ok for a while. The shouts and arguments on how a receiver should move when being literally chased and attacked by a large group of men kept me from dozing off. I couldn't really stay focused though, sports just never appealed to me. I’d much rather be watching a bunch of anime girls trying to prove their innocence after someone discovered a body in a spaceship. Or drawing my own 3-D model of a mai… “40, 30, 20, 10, TOUCHDOWN!” My thoughts were once again interrupted.

“Poggers!” I shout in my best attempt to seem interested. My addition only caused everyone to stare at me like I’m the one being sus in admin, when in reality I’m just trying to swipe my goddamn card. 

“Umm, ok. I’m gonna go get more beer, you guys want anything?” Brett asks to try and break the tension.

A few of them said yes and the rest started talking about the defense and how they suck this year. I just wanna yeet myself into the sun at this point. Why am I always so awkward around other guys? I should be fine, I should have no problem liking this stuff. But it just feels empty. It’s like I’m putting on a performance because I’m scared of what people will think of me. I’m thinking too hard about this, I didn't sleep well last night so I’m probably just tired. Yeah, that makes sense.

I walk into the kitchen and let Brett know I’m not feeling too great. He’s sad I’m leaving but didn’t really object at all. I think he knows I don’t fit in at these types of things.

Finally back at my desk. I need to decompress. Maybe I should have just gone with Emma. Ugh, I’m just gonna play some games and try not to think. 

After exploring the borderlands as a powerful siren with some friends I felt more like myself. Looking at the clock I realized Emma wouldn't be home for a few more hours. I said bye to my friends and went back to my closet as I stared at the box once more.

My body trembled as I uncovered and opened it. Why do I keep doing this? I want to stop, but I can't explain it. I pull out the black and white lace dress and carefully slide it on. I love the way it feels on my skin, so soft and smooth. I place the choker around my neck, and ease my legs into the white stockings. Slowly I walk in front of my mirror and stare at myself. I see a cute maid and start to blush.

I lay on my bed, just feeling my entire body. I feel so comfortable like this, even though I know I shouldn’t. I’m a guy and I have to live with that. But right now I don't want to think about anything, I just want...I just want...

Running my left hand across my body, my legs rubbing together feeling the sensations of the stockings. I slowly reach my right index and middle finger to my mouth, already salivating. I move my tongue to meet my fingertips, licking them slowly. I take them into my mouth trying my best to get them as dripping wet as possible. 

My chest flutters, my heart racing as I reach my thoroughly lubricated fingers down my body and inch closer to my hole. 

My lip quivers as I ease my finger inside myself and let out a soft moan. Slowly getting used to the glorious sensation of being penetrated. I start to touch my nipples with my free hand as I finger myself. My body is on fire, every movement more sensational than the last. I then slide my middle finger inside myself as well, forcing a louder high pitched noise to escape from my mouth. Fucking myself like this was only way I ever felt satisfied, and I savor every second of it. 

My whimpers and whines fill the room, I begin to rub my now swollen shaft. My mind races as I succumb to my urges, the thought of being dominated and filled with each thrust. Being called someone's good girl, being called someone’s… “You’re my little pogchamp!” my phone alert goes off. Fuck fuck fuck fuck! My body tenses as I feel everything rushing inside me. Fingering myself furiously as I let out an involuntary moan while reaching orgasm, covering my thighs in a messy warmth. 

All I could do was lay there, panting and basking in the afterglow. I was in a giggling fit, something about servicing myself like this felt so fulfilling, so natural, so right. 

So, yeah, the outfit. There’s a totally reasonable and funny story as to why I have it...My thoughts being interrupted again, I heard a thud from inside the apartment.

Shit, what was that? I thought I was home alone. Did Emma get back early? Fuck did she hear me? My mind, no longer in clouds but in a deep dark cave of fear. I scramble to my feet and rip the dress and stockings off in a flurry of motions throwing them in my closet and putting on jeans and a t-shirt in Olympic record time. 

“Hello?” I call out in a horrified state as I peek out my bedroom door. 

There’s no answer, I’m half expecting a robotic bear to jump out and attack me at this point. I call out again, still nothing. I slowly made my way to Emma’s room, her door was always closed, but I needed to make sure she wasn't home. I couldn’t stomach the thought of having to explain what she heard. Those noises were not something I should be making. Hmm, maybe I could convince her I had a girl over. Yeah, totally. A girl I’ve never once talked about and randomly met on the way back from Brett’s party. I could totally sell that. Press X to doubt.

I tapped lightly on her door, nothing again. I knocked harder and the door started to swing open. Oh thank fuck I was alone. A wave of relief swept across my body. I leaned against the now open entrance to her room and let out a sigh. Hmm, you know I’ve never actually seen Emma’s room. Weird, she has a lot of figure’s and posters up. I knew she was into games and anime but wow. 

Her walls were covered in posters and...sound absorbing foam? That’s odd, why would she need all this soundproofing in here, and this fancy microphone at her desktop, with a really nice camera, and face tracking software on her home screen? My eyes darted from one side of the room to the other. There were figures of significant Vtubers which were signed. Wait! Signed? I picked up the closest one to me which was a small shark girl. The inscription read, “Too Serenitea. Welcome to the family.” 

Hold on a second...Too Serenitea? Like, my favorite Vtuber Serenitea? Like, the super cute Vtuber who teases me and calls me a girl and pogchamp Serenitea? My brain.exe has failed to load. The room seemed to be spinning, or maybe that was me. Had I time warped to another dimension? I took a step to the right and sat down on Emma’s bed. What was going on? Why did she have all this recording equipment in her room? This didn’t make any sense. I needed to get out of here before….

I heard the sounds of keys jingling and the lock turning in the front door. I set the figure down and quickly left the room, closing the door behind me. I had also just caught a glimpse of myself in the hallway mirror and realized I was still wearing the choker from my outfit. Fuck. 

183