V1ーChapter 12*
3.7k 11 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They said they would call me ' Princess' from now on.

Remember when I said, I am jealous of Kotori for being called Princess?. I am still jealous, but what can I do... She deserves to be called Princess. As for me... although, I want to. I am well aware of how unfit that title is for me right now. So until I can be genuinely built a princess persona in me, that title is out of the question. And they decided to call me princess... They just found out I am actually a woman on the same day. Aren't they mocking me?. 

Immediately after Arthur said they would call me a princess, my leg landed on his jaw. Don't think because you are cute. I'll be merciful to you. Even if you are cute but rotten on the inside... you are just trash in the end. 

"You guys really asking for a beating from me huuh!!. "

"... Sh*t... I told you that's a bad idea. " Murmur Arthur. 

I then proceeded to beat them many times. Like always... some of them want to escape. But you can't escape from this Lord, you bunch of trash!!. 

"... Princess!!... no... I mean boss... please have mercy... "

"Your plea for mercy is meaningless right now. I am really pissed off right now."


After my anger subsided, I took a deep breath to calm myself further. 

"Just call me.. Boss or maybe Aneki is fine too. You don't need to change it. " I said to them while they lay on the ground.

"Anyway... tell me, that's not the only thing you guys are going to tell me right?... "

Arthur forces himself to stand up and look at me. I purposely avoid his face area while beating him, so his cute face is still intact. His face is still eye candy apart from his jaw that I kick earlier.

"Yes... there is something else that we need to inform Aneki urgently too. "

Arthur chose to call me Aneki, huh... I prefer if he called me Onee-chan thought.

'Shudder'

Never mind, his rotten personality eliminates his right to call me that. 

"Urgent matter?... what is it?... make it quick. "

"Yes!!... Actually, before the opening ceremony started a group of people who call themselves 'royal guards' confronting us and were hostile at us. "

Royal guard?... what kind of group name is that?. A group of Chunibyo?. 

"And what is has to do with me? "

"... Usually, we didn't need to report this kind of stuff. But after they found out that Aneki is our leader. They somehow declare war on us."

Wut?... I don't even know who they are. Why do they seem to be hostile towards me?. 

"... This is troublesome. I really don't want to get involved with your turf war or whatever you called. But if they target me and not all of you... "

I narrow my eye and look at Arthur. I am suspicious that he is just making this up so I can get involved. 

"... A... Aneki... don't give me that look. I really didn't make this up. "

Oh... reading my thoughts, aren't you. 

"Then... you have a reason why they are hostile toward me?. "

"I believe because of their leader Aneki. "

"Their leader?... Do you know who is it?. "

"Yes... Their leader's name is Minami Kotori. "

You must be kidding me. 

91