V1ーExChapter 3*
3.7k 11 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there, Irana here... don't know if this introduction is even necessary?. Well, let's just proceed with it. I am an Esper, but not only that. I am a D-rank member of the Esper Association. I am officially enlisted. Normally as an Esper Association member, all you have to do is do obligatory daily commission to solve dimensional cracks here and there in the city. This obligatory commission is to prevent ordinary people from finding out about abyssal monsters and esper. So basically, we keep the peace for the public even though the public doesn't even know they are being protected. Sound cool, right? RIGHT?!.

Yesterday was my first time doing that commission, along with my father supervising me. But the mission I was given is not only that daily commission. I have a critical mission given to me. So important that if it fails, the world may turn into chaos. That mission is to keep a lookout for my Onee-chan.

What?... it sounds silly to you?... Well, my Onee-chan apparently also an Esper too. But her power apparently so destructive that it is better for her not to discover it and prevent it from ever awakening. I am not alone doing this mission. My childhood friend, Viola also being given the same mission. Yes, Viola... she is also an Esper. Not a combative one, though, but her power is really awesome. I hope I have that power instead of this stupid cryokinesis. Is teleportation, her commission different from mine. She is required to transport people to the location where dimensional cracks appear. And today is the first time she will transport me to the location of the dimensional cracks.

Sun is already setting down. And Onee-chan suddenly said.

"Irana, Viola... I'll head out to meet with the guys for a bit."

"Eh... Onee-chan is already dark outside. Is not good for a girl to go outside when already dark."

My mission is to keep Onee-chan from awakening may fail if she goes out alone at night. Who knows if Onee-chan might be attacked by some outlaw Esper and awaken her power.

"Irana..." Is a cold voice. Just hearing it gave me a shiver.

What is this pressure... is Onee-chan perhaps angry?.

"uh... Yes?." I tilt my head quite a bit to look cute, hoping to calm her anger. 

"What did you just say to me?!"

Oh no... Onee-chan is definitely angry at me.

"Onee-chan?... why it looks you are so angry at me?."

I swallow my saliva and try to keep calm under this tremendous pressure.

"Angry me?...fufufu... what are you talking about Irana." 

Onee-chan's smile is scary... That smile is scary!!.

"But...but..."

"Just answers me Irana... What did you just say to me?"

What to do... what to do... Just say what I said earlier and resign to my fate?.

" I said is already dark outside... and... and is dangerous for a girl to head out alone."

Onee-chan approached menacingly toward me. I can't help myself but tremble in fear. Is this Onee-chan power? Is Onee-chan already aware of her strength and awakening it?.

"A... Aria, don't do that!!... Irana is your sister!! Give her some mercy!!."

Viola... run away!!... Save yourself. This is my fault, don't get caught in it!. Why I can't let out my voice!!.

"Viola, it seems you have misunderstood my intention."

This huge pressure Onee-chan is emitting is a misunderstanding?. How can I believe that this is a misunderstanding with such a huge pressure you are emitting Onee-chan!!.

"Misunderstood?..."

Onee-chan then shoves Viola to the side and continues approaching me. Suddenly...

"Ah, you are the best little sister ever!!..."

She hugs me and kisses my cheek over and over. Eh... is it really a misunderstanding?. But the pressure...

"... Onee-chan?"

This is... feel nice. Somehow it is warm and cozy. I feel like something flows into me.

After a minute or so... Onee-chan finally let go of me.

"I am sorry Irana... I act out of impulse. "

"... No... you don't have to apologize. Rather... I...  could yo...u...ple..ase...do...i...t....a..ga...in"

"Could I what?... "

Ah... Onee-chan didn't hear it clearly. I am embarrassed to repeat it!.

"Nothing... just forget that I ever say something."

"Well... I guess that's enough for now... I'll head out now."

Onee-chan then exited the dorm room.

At the same time. " Mee too... hug me and kiss me too." Viola suddenly said that.

Ah... I almost forgot. Viola just recently found out that Onee-chan is a girl. I also found out that she actually has a crush on Onee-chan, thinking Onee-chan is a boy at the time.

"Hoo hoo... it seems like your bending Viola... you turn into Lily.1lily is a flower often associated with Yuri or Girls Love."

"... That's not it!!.. You stupid siscon sister!!."

"Just admit it... you damn nerd!!."

"Hmph!!..."

Wait, don't teleport away just because you are embarrassed!!. Also, I still need to get into the dimensional crack location!!.

90