V2ーChapter 46
1.1k 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am currently cosplaying as handsome protagonists of a certain webcomic. Viola is cosplaying as the heroine sitting on my left me. On her left, there's Ariana who also cosplays the handsome protagonists of a certain webcomic. You could say that Viola is currently squished by two handsome men. A fake man that is. The entire time her face is crimson red embarrassed from her current situation. Yet, I know that she actually enjoy it.

"Viola, can you pass me that meat over there?." I ask Viola.

"S... sure."

We were currently at the all you can eat restaurant. I mean, the yakiniku shop that I visited with my little brother previously. 

"Are we really celebrating by eating yakiniku?. Just this? No party, no prank or candy?." Said Syena.

"I can give you an eyes candy if you want." Said Ariana with a seductive smile.

"That's not gonna work on me, Ana." Said Syena while pinching Ariana's mouth.

"Is that how you celebrate Halloween? That's really interesting. I usually spent my time on a high-end banquet party and meer a lot of people." I said casually.

I remember just wearing a mask and fancy tuxedo in that kind of banquet. Our inventory somewhat becomes secret. But people who really know you well will know you. Sometimes, a girl will ask you to dance with her. 

"Oni..nee-chan has been to that high-end rich people party?. Since when? Why didn't you bring me with you?." Said Irana?

Viola also look at me, surprised at what I just said.

Ops... That thing is a thing that I only enjoy in my previous life. In this life, apart from snacking together with Irana and Viola. I have never celebrated Halloween or any other holiday. Just a small meet up with a friend.

"Hahaha... Well... You always busy with father..." I blame that old man for always taking my time with Irana at home.

"Then... Then... Why not invited?" Said, Viola.

"You always have part-time jobs at the time of the events." Making up believable bullshit is my talent.

"I see, so Aria-chan has been on that kind of party. Tell me, how it feels like to be there?." Said Yukari-senpai.

"Yes tell us, tell us... I am also curious." Said Syena.

Ariana seems to be disinterested in the topic. But then...

"You has been there too Aria?... Are you posing as female or male? Because I never meet any handsome female when I go to a banquet." Said Kotori.

Ah... Of course, Kotori is a princess not just as a title, but an actual Princess.

"I am always dressed up as a male never female." I am stating nothing but the truth.

"Ah, so that's how is it. No wonder I never remember seeing you." Said Kotori.

She then continues.

"So, tonight will you be my companion?. I usually ask my father, but now I think I can ask you instead and not bother papa... I mean my father."

"That's..."

I am a bit troubled by her request. Should I accept it or...

Just when I was about to give her my response. A girl with similar age as us show up and says.

"That would be impossible Minami-san. Miyazaki-sama promise me to be my companion for tonight banquet."

Who the hell is this girl.

28