[NSFW 18+] 3.42 – Soiled Underwear – Downfall of Humanity
303 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bing Shi pocketed her phone and looked at the solidly built man before her. His physique had changed significantly since their first meeting. Clad in a simple black T-shirt, he stood tall and confident, his height emanating easy self-assurance.

His face bore a network of horrendous scars, tracing a path all the way to his ears. Yet, his untamed individuality made it clear that he couldn't give a damn about others' opinions of his appearance.

When Bing Shi closed in, Ziek took an instinctive step back, evoking an amused expression from her. "Why did you barge into a woman's tent at three in the morning?" she inquired.

"I heard there was a party," Ziek retorted with a cheap excuse, his gaze sweeping over the assorted scripts. "This is so lame."

"A party with just the two of us?" Bing Shi moved closer as he moved back, "Child, someone wants to ruin our reputation."

Ziek's gaze remained on the scripts as he took another step backward. "I'm seventeen."

"Oh, a tiny adult," Bing Shi taunted, steadily ushering him out of her tent. "When is your birthday?"

"Today," Ziek muttered, his posture indicating he was ready to leave.

"Happy birthday to you ♪♫, but dear grandson, next time, don't crash a party empty-handed. Bring along some sweet potatoes. Oh, and make sure to notify your friends of your whereabouts. What if an old grandma kidnaps you?"

In response, Ziek raised his hand and pointed a middle finger at the person who consistently treated him like a child.🖕

"Ah, it's nice to be young," Bing Shi quipped, establishing a barrier around her tent and settling in for some sleep, dreaming about how she'd have to stop her training tomorrow and stock up on food.

  · · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Ziek was glad that Bing Shi didn't pursue his random arrival, which wasn't really random. Had it not been for the light visible in her tent at night, he might have concluded she was dead.

These past few days, she had missed every meal. Hadn't she mentioned missing her boyfriend so much that she sometimes forgot to eat? He couldn't allow that to happen. He still needed her support.

But who could have guessed he'd stumble upon her in the midst of cheating on her boyfriend?! At that moment, he felt a deep disappointment that propelled him into her tent. 

When he saw her reading a paper while crossing her fingers, he should have known better. Now, he wanted to dig a hole for himself. Couldn't she make him feel any more embarrassed? 

Regardless, she appeared healthy and content, and...still loyal to her boyfriend. With a bemused smile, he eventually succumbed to sleep.

  · · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

° Start of flashback...

° In the morning, Xuan Mu discreetly activated the remote control in the living room, ensuring additional privacy. Over the pool, a milky white glass rooftop emerged from the walls, providing a shield.

° "Aren't you going to wear a swimsuit?" Bing Shi questioned as she observed Xuan Mu removing his boxers.

° "Why? It's just us," Xuan Mu replied, his gaze lingering on the girl in a black one-piece swimsuit, and he subtly swallowed.

° Seating herself at the pool's edge, Bing Shi asked with playful innocence, "Isn't it uncomfortable to have 'MuMu' dangling like that?"

° Splash

° Bing Shi closed her eyes, shaking away the droplets of water on her face.

° Xuan Mu took the plunge, diving into the pool to cool off. Resurfacing, he wiped his wet face, his attention caught by her slender legs skimming the water's surface. He submerged himself once more.

° As Xuan Mu swam beneath her, Bing Shi playfully poked his head with her toe, seeking his response. When his reaction was minimal, she slid both her feet down his neck and gently lifted his face. She reached out her hands, signifying her desire for a hug.

° Xuan Mu grasped her hands, gently prying them away, and pushed her into the water with a grin.

° "Waah, noo! You badie!" Bing Shi protested, drawing herself away.

° Splash

° Splash

° Splash

° Xuan Mu's initial grin waned as he felt her swimsuit grind against his chest and her hands brush against his groin. His gaze settled on her mischievous smile. Leaning over, he planted a light peck on her lips. "Bing Shi, no." He guided her hands back around his neck.

° "Why?" she asked, "Isn't this what you wanted?"

° Xuan Mu traversed the pool's perimeter with Bing Shi clinging to his neck. "What gave you that idea? Because I got aroused?"

° Bing Shi looked down at his erection, "Then what is it that you wanted?"

° "My pleasure isn't enough; I want to ensure your satisfaction too," Xuan Mu clarified, taking up positions on either side of her.

° Bing Shi nodded her head in understanding. "Now, let's spoil MuMu," she patted the pool's edge, inviting him to sit down.

° "Bing Shi!" Xuan Mu stared at her with wide eyes, "Did you even hear what I said?!"

° "I did," she patted the edge of the pool again.

° Almost as if Xuan Mu's body possessed a will of its own, he seated himself on the pool's edge, abiding by Bing Shi's directive, "...You little witch..."

° Bing Shi settled onto his lap and placed a kiss on his chin, teasingly adding, "I understand. But MuMu is like a separate entity; it doesn't count."

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*WARNING* MATURE CONTENT R-18 - START

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

°  "It's your fault that I'm like this," Xuan Mu declared, his grip on her breasts through her swimsuit while his tongue traced his lips. Moving closer, he whispered in a sultry voice, "You're going to take it all in. Leave not a drop, understood?"

° Bing Shi nodded with a tender smile, assuming a position on all fours. She left gentle kisses along his shaft.

° Xuan Mu supported his upper body with one arm while the other held her head, guiding his length into her mouth. He moaned in ecstasy, "Nngh...you are...amazing..."

° Her head moved rhythmically, taking him deep within her mouth. Then, she shifted her focus to the tip, swirling her tongue around it, licking and savoring every trace of his precum.

° "N-no...slow...ugh...down," Xuan Mu's enjoyment was far from over, and he didn't want it to end so abruptly. Bing Shi obliged, altering her pace.

° Xuan Mu lifted her up and lay her down — their lips locked, their tongues tangled.

° As their lips became reddened from fervent kisses, Xuan Mu changed his position, settling on both sides of Bing Shi's head with a captivating grin. He issued a playful warning, "Next time, when I say no, you better listen."

° Unperturbed, Bing Shi countered by playfully sending him a flying kiss, her gaze challenging. "And if I don't?"

° Xuan Mu promptly thwarted her gesture by catching the imaginary kiss with a raised eyebrow. "You're unusually disobedient today." Holding his throbbing erection with one hand and supporting her head with the other, he guided himself into her mouth, commencing an intense and rigorous rhythm. His hips moved with urgency, his length plunging into her wet mouth, the sensation driving him closer to climax until he finally erupted, "...Ngh..."

° She continued to pleasure him. She swallowed his scorching release and then looked upon the aftermath – Xuan Mu panting and spent, a sight she regarded with affectionate adoration.

° With a playful laugh, Bing Shi discarded her damp swimsuit and settled into a spooning position with Xuan Mu's body. "You did wonderfully, my good boy," she kissed his neck tenderly.

° Xuan Mu experienced a peculiar sensation as he lay spooned by a girl half his size. The sensation wasn't unpleasant at all, and he commented, "Bing Shi."

° Giggling, she responded, "Yes?"

° He turned to her, playfully squeezing her buttocks, "What was that?" His hand delivered a firm spanking, "Have I spoiled you too much?"

° "Ouch!" Bing Shi exclaimed, covering her bum, "I tried to be you for once."

° Xuan Mu gently freed her hands and administered another, harder spank, teasingly questioning, "Did you enjoy it?"

° "Ouch. Yes, I did. And you?" Bing Shi inquired.

° Xuan Mu's laughter filled the air as he lowered himself between her legs, his head inching toward her intimate area. "No, I didn't. Let's make it fair. Can I have my fun as well?" He required no answer before his tongue caressed her sensitive areas, seeking her swelling clit.

° Bing Shi's hands tightened in Xuan Mu's hair as she moaned softly.

° End of flashback...

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*WARNING* MATURE CONTENT R-18 - END

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

Ziek suddenly woke up from a vivid dream, his hand automatically scratching his head in a mixture of annoyance and frustration. He discovered his underwear soiled with sticky residue, "Fūck this shit." 

This marked the third pair he had soiled that night.

Why did he have to wake up at the best part? What best part? His attempts to recall the dream yielded a frustrating blank in his mind!

In frustration, he tossed the soiled underwear into a bag along with other dirty clothes, opting to sleep in the nude with clenched teeth. He felt aggravated by the fact that he couldn't even indulge in self-pleasure normally, because all his semen was gone by the time he woke up from being too satisfied!

8