3.50 – Yi Zen Wants To Meet Her Boyfriend – Downfall of Humanity
196 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"General, Miss Fu L-..." Before Qua Tao could continue, Fu Lian, who had a bad feeling, barged into the room without notice to see an ambitious scene.

In the room, Yi Zen's hands gripped the armchair's sides while Bing Shi held her hands tightly on her knees. With a motion that spoke of brotherly affection, Yi Zen leaned down and pressed a light kiss onto his little sister's black hoodie.

The sight was like a blow to Fu Lian's heart, leaving her in shock. "What are you doing?" she demanded, her teeth clenched. Was history about to repeat itself? Was she going to experience another betrayal from someone she held dear?

Yi Zen continued the gesture for a moment before releasing the armchair and approaching the stunned Fu Lian. He addressed her calmly, "She mentioned that if I kissed her, she would stop teasing you...only if you didn't appear. Fu Lian, shouldn't you be resting?"

"I can handle this on my own! You've only made things worse!" Fu Lian's voice trembled with a mixture of anger and frustration as she slapped his face.

"Hehe," Bing Shi playfully leaped from her chair, "Even with all the advantages, Miss Fu Lian, you still find yourself on the losing side, once again," she taunted as she walked past the other woman, "You better lock him up in your space. What if he decides to run away from such a controlling girl, hm?"

Yi Zen touched his red cheek to hide his smile. Why did he think that after today, he was finally going to sleep outside? His little sister knew him the best.

[Hidden Quest Success: Make Yi Zen feel loved +1000p]

"You bītch," Fu Lian's voice dripped with venom as she raised her leg and launched a high kick toward Bing Shi, who deftly evaded it with the agility of a chicken fleeing from a predator.

"Big brother, don't forget to get me a new tablet ♪♫," Bing Shi playfully called out as she quickly retreated, leaving behind the raging demoness.

Once Bing Shi had departed, Yi Zen approached Fu Lian and enveloped her in a comforting hug. "This is why I told you to let me handle it."

"I don't want to depend on you," Fu Lian sobbed, struggling slightly within his embrace. Her feelings of vulnerability were making her reject the idea of relying on him, even though deep down, she craved his support.

Yi Zen let go of her gently, sighing softly. "But that's what couples do, Fu Lian. They lean on each other in times of need. Maybe we should take some time apart."

Fear crept into Fu Lian's eyes as she clutched his shirt desperately. "No, we can't break up. That is what Bing Shi wants us to do! We can't give her the satisfaction!"

Yi Zen sighed once again and extricated himself from her grip. "What are you so afraid of? If I wanted Bing Shi, I wouldn't be with you."

Fu Lian's hands clenched into fists, her frustration and anxiety evident in her trembling voice. "You're blind! Can't you see what she's doing? She wants you!"

"I said it many times, that's even more impossible," Yi Zen's retort was icy, his patience clearly running thin.

"How can you be so blind?!" Fear, jealousy, and anger clashed within Fu Lian. She was afraid of Bing Shi's influence on Yi Zen, jealous of the closeness they shared. 

"If I'm blind, then you just see whatever you want to see," Yi Zen spat out coldly, his gentle facade gone, "If you are so afraid of Bing Shi, then we can continue pretending to be together."

Who was afraid of Bing Shi!? Did he want to break up? Fine! But she won't leave this base, not until she takes revenge on Bing Shi, who destroyed her relationship!

"Fine! Forget about sleeping together! From now on, you're sleeping outside!" Fu Lian spat back, her tone cutting through the air like a knife, before she stormed off to her tent.

Yi Zen sat behind his desk, touching his lips; he closed his eyes, "Duck boy, huh?" A smile tugged at the corners of his lips. If what his little sister said was the truth, then a scumbag like him didn't deserve a happy ending.

After the rollercoaster of courting and pursuit, the connection between Yi Zen and Fu Lian evolved into something that could only be described as "sex buddies." But what did Bing Shi say? His little sister said that he was the luckiest person alive to have the privilege of enjoying the finest culinary delights and sex.

He was the bad guy in the relationship, while his little sister was taking all the blame, giving him a second chance to correct his mistakes.

Did he love Bing Shi romantically? He dared not. He didn't even know what she looked like. His heart and body didn't react to Bing Shi as they did to Fu Lian.

Was that enough of a reason? He hoped it was.

He would like to meet her boyfriend one day. To see if he deserved his little sister's love. If not... Whoever he was, he would still give him a punch for leaving such a woman alone.

This half a year, she went through a lot. Zombies were only the tip of the iceberg. Many problems occurred, from the citizens to the volunteers and criminals.

People were demanding. Food was getting scarce, and they couldn't please everyone. Bing Shi had to toughen the regimen with force. At the moment, they were trying to find a way to lock down criminals with various abilities.

╔════ Author's note ═════╗

Sorry folks, if you expect a predictable female lead (Fu Lian) with a lowered IQ like a cannon fodder character, this will not be your cup of tea.

♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)

Because Bing Shi needs to patch up the world story, there is lots of hard work and planning behind the scenes. Yes, she is provided with cheats by the HQ, but she needs them to go against those cheat like existences.

In ARC 1, we got to see a finished product of her work.

In ARC 2, Bing Shi analyzed people as a way to prevent making the same mistakes to survive, and somehow, it became a hobby. She didn't judge them by the cover or their manners. She looked beyond that. For example, the reason behind their behavior, why they act as they act, and so on. That's where her empathy comes from.

In ARC 3, we get to see a glimpse of her power.

Bing Shi isn't a hundred percent confident, but the more she practices, the better she gets at what she is doing.

Because this is a QT, I can't go into many details, or this ARC would be as long as a whole book.

\(゚ー゚\)

I hope this information was helpful.

\(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬

╚═══════════════════╝

10