2.55 – Dance School – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
206 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

╔════ Author's note ═════╗

Edited by Dymens.

╚═══════════════════╝

Inside the Pole Dance Academy...

Bing Shi tried out many hobbies encouraged by Xuan Mu and her parents, but none of them lasted for too long. Those hobbies all felt like a chore, leaving her discouraged and disillusioned.

She no longer found pleasure in reading books, which was once her most cherished childhood activity. The excitement and interest she used to feel towards books and movies were now gone; replaced by a feeling of duty, a sense of obligation, making it a mere habit, not something she truly looked forward to after a long day at work.

'What's wrong with him?! I thought it would be funny to see him trying out these feminine moves, but there's nothing effeminate about him!!!'

The instructor couldn't help but drool as she watched a man in a tank top and black shorts effortlessly climb the pole using only his hands and then execute a flawless backflip at the top. She didn't even notice the girl nagging at her shoulder.

Bing Shi handed the instructor a tissue, saying, "Miss Instructor, you've got saliva dripping from your mouth."

Feeling embarrassed, the instructor turned to the girl in a black t-shirt and shorts, "I'm not a Miss, I'm a divorced mother with two kids. Is this his first time handling a pole?"

"Woah, two kids? You look so young and your body is in such great shape! I've decided. I want to learn pole dancing!" Bing Shi's eyes beamed with excitement, "This must be his first time...or maybe not." She shot a look in the direction of her boyfriend, "Xuan Mu, you're such a distraction! You're not needed here, go home." She shooed him away.

Xuan Mu, who was checking the safety of the pole, innocently asked, "Who's going to catch you if you fall?"

"Let's start the lesson," Bing Shi said, her eyes shining with excitement as she looked at the instructor.

'I'm not here to be your instructor', the instructor thought with a chuckle, "Have you done any strength training?"

Bing Shi looked at Xuan Mu, "I have, thanks to him," she flexed her toned arms and biceps, "He made me start strength training, even with my grip," she demonstrated as she easily climbed the pole, "Now that I think about it," she looked down at Xuan Mu, who was blinking at her innocently, "Don't give me that innocent look!"

"Thanks for letting us use the gym," Xuan Mu thanked the instructor as she handed him the keys and took her leave.

"Bing Shiiii," Xuan Mu called out in a playful tone, "Embrace your feminine side."

"Fine," Bing Shi slid down from the pole and walked towards him, fixing him with a stern gaze. She spoke slowly, "You...are sleeping on the couch tonight."

"No!" he protested.

"How did you learn to use the pole?" Bing Shi approached the pole and tried to copy a move she had seen in a video, but failed, "..."

"It was intriguing, I had to try it out," he admitted sheepishly, "I was afraid you would laugh at me, so I kept it a secret."

Bing Shi crossed her arms, not believing his act, "Spill the truth."

Xuan Mu hesitated for a while before sighing, "It bothers me to see you happy in someone else's company. That's why I learned it. It's silly, I know," he said with a low chuckle as he laid down on the floor and covered his face with his arm. "I know how it feels to learn something against your will. Guan Lin wanted me to learn how to dance and some other things I hate, but for you, I agreed to it. Although, I don't need these skills to earn a living."

He continued, "I know you don't enjoy learning martial arts at all. The pole dancing classes are conveniently close to my training sessions, and I thought it would be a good idea for you to try it out," he added, "You don't need it to survive, but it's always good to have some strength and stamina." 

Xuan Mu peeked at her through his arm and smiled wryly. "Sorry for being so sick." 

"You're hopeless," Bing Shi said with a lingering smile, ready to give it her all. She didn't want to disappoint him and she also wanted to prove to herself that she could stick with something and make it her own.

"Yeah, I am...hopelessly in love," he replied.

She nodded her head, "You're infecting me with your hopelessness."

He chuckled, "Glad to hear it."

Silence...

"Bing Shi?"

"Only the hopelessly in love part," she grinned.

"Mood killer," he stood up with a grin and chased after her, "You should have kissed me."

"Why? We're here to learn, not kiss," she ran away, laughing.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Xuan Mu taught her a few pole moves, but not pole dancing...he didn't know how to dance around it.

Surprisingly, Bing Shi got hooked. She even installed a pole in their bedroom and a gym. All their naughty time and gym time was switched to pole learning. Did he protest? He didn't. How could he bring himself to force her to do something when she didn't feel like it?

After every class, she would cry in pain as she nursed all the bruises on her body. Instead of Xuan Mu or her parents persuading her into something, she was the one pushing herself to her limits. She wanted to see herself doing the same stunt as the pole dancer in the video one day. 

Knowing he would protect her, she would even try dangerous moves without a speck of fear, engulfing his heart with warmth. She was growing as a person in ways she never thought possible. 

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

(Somewhere in the Future) In their home gym...

Xuan Mu and Bing Shi were going through their daily workout.

"Why am I an engineer? I could make it big as a pole dancer," Bing Shi said as she effortlessly executed a perfect split and then continued to spin around the pole splendidly.

Xuan Mu was in the process of wrapping his hands and wrists with bandages, saying, "I don't think so. Your mouth would turn everyone off, and there's no sexiness in your moves."

"Just wait and see, I'll give you a nosebleed," she challenged herself. Holding the pole with her right hand, she raised the other into the air like a swan, aligning her body with it, she gradually spun around, "How long did it take you to learn pole dancing?"

"Can't wait for the nosebleed part," Xuan Mu smiled, "It took me two months."

"No way! You're cheating!" Bing Shi playfully protested. Despite her words, she was secretly proud of him. "I never felt any connection to musical instruments, sports, or dance when my parents suggested them. I couldn't focus, my mind always wandered. But here, my mind can still wander around as I feel like a queen! Oh my gosh, Xuan Mu, look at me! Hurry. Look!"

"I'm watching you the whole time," Xuan Mu laughed, her joy was contagious.

"I'm Spider-Man," Bing Shi said, striking the inverted pose from the movie. "I'm waiting for Mary Jane's kiss."

"Good luck with that," Xuan Mu said as he approached the punching bag and threw a sharp uppercut. "I'm not in the mood for kissing right now," he added, ignoring the playful Spider-Man.

"..." Bing Shi was momentarily speechless, "You're such a mood killer!"

"Mm... I'm now cosplaying as Bing Shi," Xuan Mu chuckled, trying not to burst out laughing. He twisted his hip to deliver a powerful kick to the punching bag.

"..." Bing Shi erupted into laughter.

6