2.57 – Special Chapter – Christmas Edition (2)
192 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

╔════Author's note═════╗

All special chapters used to be available only for my Patreons.

Though the plot would remain intact without them, they could add a new depth to BS's & XM's relationship. :)

╚═══════════════════╝

Christmas day...

"Laaast Christmas, I gave Bing Shi my heart, and the very next day, she gave one away. Thiiis year, to save me from tears, I'll give... it... to her... aaa-gain... hm, hm, hmmm."

"..." Bing Shi stirred from the quiet hum beside her and joined him with a giggle, "Laaast Christmas, I've taken your heart, and the very next day, I gave mine away. Thiiiis year, to save you from tears, I will take... it... aaa-gain..." She rubbed her bleary eyes and glanced at her phone, "Xuan Mu, it's 4 AM."

Xuan Mu's expression brightened at the sound of her voice. Dressed in a sleek black suit, he closed his laptop with a grin. He handed her a toothbrush and snuggled into the bed, "I intended to let you sleep in, but since it's Christmas, I decided to be a little selfish and wake you up." He kissed her tummy and pulled down the bedsheets.

"I don't think this is the purpose of Christmas," Bing Shi mumbled around the toothbrush in her mouth, "Xuan Mu, my legs are sleepy."

Xuan Mu threw the sleeping potato over his shoulder and carried it to the bathroom, "Can I do whatever I want?" When she agreed, he put Bing Shi on the toilet seat and brushed her teeth. "You're like a baby," he chuckled, holding a cup to her lips to rinse her mouth. "Bing Shi, open your eyes."

"I can't. My eyes are sleepy." Bing Shi responded, keeping her eyes closed as she used the bathroom.

Xuan Mu brushed her hair with a contrite smile, regretting that he had woken her up so early. No matter the time, she never held it against him. "I love you," he whispered, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"I love you too," Bing Shi hugged him back, then went to the sink to rinse her mouth, "Are you working today?" she asked, noticing his attire. Something must've happened for him to wake her up that early.

"I have to leave for a three-day trip in just four hours," Xuan Mu informed her.

Bing Shi opened her eyes, "You baited me?" She spanked his bottom. "I thought you wanted lots of sex and took a day off because of it," she spanked him again.

"Mm...take a rest," grinning, he put his head on her shoulder, "Bing Shi, did you just spank me?"

"No?" she caressed his bottom innocently, "Xuan Mu, pack me with you. I'm tiny I'll fit your suitcase...nngh...aah...w-wait...I need... ahh...a shower..."

He put his fingers over her black underwear and kissed her until they became soaked with her fluids.

A few moments later…

Xuan Mu licked his lips. After cleaning her up, he put her underwear into his suit pocket and helped her to wear a new pair of underwear, "Your cuteness should be illegal."

"Xuan Mu, taking something that doesn't belong to you is against the law," Bing Shi reminded him.

"They belong to me," he replied without any guilt, taking her hand and leading her to the living room.

"Who said so?" Bing Shi grinned and scanned his perfectly tailored black suit, which hid his figure of power rather than showing it, "My panty thief is so handsome today."

"I agree. Bing Shi, I thought he deserved a Christmas gift and gave him your panties." 

Bing Shi laughed and pecked the corner of his lips, "So handsome that I want to commit a crime too."

Nearing the couch, she put her hand inside his pants.

A few moments later...

Sitting on the couch, the stupefied Xuan Mu watched as Bing Shi eagerly opened the presents under the tree decorated with silver ornaments.

Her cute side should be illegal, while her sexy side should be forbidden!

"Why do I have to open your gifts as well?" Bing Shi asked with a hint of frustration as she tore off the wrapping paper of a small white box tied with a black satin ribbon. "Oh... it's so tiny," she marveled at one of the smallest Christmas decorations she had ever laid eyes on, "It doesn't have a hanging string." She peered inside the box, giving it a shake to see if anything else was inside.

"...Pfft..." Xuan Mu covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. "It's a butt plug," he answered, laughing loudly.

"...Oh..." Bing Shi carefully put his present away and opened the next box, and the next box, and the next box... Each box contained the same thing of different sizes, "..." She picked up the biggest butt plug with interest. "Won't your little hole hurt?" she teased him, knowing very well that this pretty-looking thing would one day be inside of her.

"With enough training, it won't hurt," said Xuan Mu with a dry throat, just the imagination, and his pants got unbearably tight, "During my absence, start with the first one."

They spoke about the issue where Bing Shi would feel no pleasure when he penetrated her. She continued to feel discomfort. Thinking it was a psychological thing, they were trying new things before attempting it again.

"Yes sir!" Bing Shi opened the rest of his presents, "Xuan Mu, I like these two. Can I borrow them?" She picked up a new pair of lacy underwear and stockings.

"You can take whatever you want," Xuan Mu looked at her in adoration. He didn't remember when was the last time he was inside of her. Maybe three weeks ago? No, he did remember. It was one month ago.

He couldn't bring himself to force her. It pained to know that his MuMu brought her no pleasure, though it would hurt him more if she pretended to enjoy it. Nevertheless, their intimate life was more colorful than anyone could imagine. With an open mind, she was not afraid to try new things with him.

While he was holding back for her, she was working hard for him; her progress was slow and steady. Their desire to please the other was otherworldly; it broke the boundary between their sexuality.

"Are you sure?" asked Bing Shi when she caught his aroused voice.

"I'm fine," Xuan Mu chortled. It always surprised him how she could notice every tiny change in him, "One little, super short quickie will be enough."

"Ok then, I feel like having three quickies," Bing Shi giggled. With Xuan Mu's libido, the pressure she felt kept on increasing tremendously with each passing day. After that one lengthy intercourse, she could not do it again for a month. But thanks to his considerate side, he let her find her own pace.

"Merry Christmas," Bing Shi beamed at Xuan Mu as she twirled in her newly acquired stockings, featuring a festive red ribbon design on the tights.🎀

"Merry Christmas," Xuan Mu replied with a warm smile, "One longer quickie is it?" 

5