2.60 – Sharkie – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
194 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mia is a good girl, isn't she?" Bing Shi savored her sweet potatoes. After wiping her hand, she went to the sink to wash it. "She seemed lonely."

"Who cares?" Xuan Mu looked down between his legs, "Bing Shi, who is going to put MuMu to sleep?"

"Xuan Mu, you are so cold. She is going to be our first friend,"  Bing Shi sat back next to him, glancing at MuMu with a giggle. "We can't spoil MuMu too much, let him go to sleep on his own."

"Friend? I thought she was going to be our plaything?" Xuan Mu sipped his lemon water, showing no interest in the conversation.

Bing Shi gasped at him, "Oh my god. No, she isn't! At least not for me. No wonder she is so scared of you. My boyfriend is a psycho."

"You're not scared?" he grinned dangerously. "Not going to change your mind?"

"Even if I wanted to, I can't. That psycho stole my heart," Bing Shi continued to eat leisurely.

He chuckled, "No, that psycho never tried to steal your heart, you didn't have one, to begin with." He grabbed his phone and showed her a picture of the largest icebreaker in the world. He leaned in and whispered in her ear with a captivating voice,  "This. Is what I used to conquer, not your heart...but your mind."

Bing Shi gazed at the picture for a few seconds, then leaned in and kissed his cheek, "Aw, that's the coolest thing ever... I wonder how people like us can love so much. It's a mystery."

He accepted the kiss with a satisfied grin, "Because we make each other happy, by feeding each other chemicals like dopamine, serotonin..."

"Stop it; I hate chemistry. Now, I feel like an animal, hm... At least I got to choose who I want to trade with."

"Also, everyone who gets a taste of Bing Shi is doomed. I'm not an exception." Xuan Mu's grin grew wider when he got another kiss on the corner of his lips; It was a moment of pure bliss, "Bing Shi, I love you so much. I can't even describe it .... Mmm...B-..." He eagerly responded, "Mmmm... Bing S-Mmm…Mmm." He embraced her neck, responding fervently to her kiss. Eventually, he withdrew his tongue, "Ugh, your potatoes are too sweet."

Bing Shi made a sour face, "Ew, your lemon juice was too sour."

"I need more serotonin," Xuan Mu said in a severe tone.

"I think I need more too," Bing Shi nodded and took a bite of a sweet potato.

"Once more?" he drank the whole cup of lemon juice.

"Sure."

Their kiss deepened as they closed their eyes, their lips intertwined in a passionate embrace. The taste of each other's mouth mixed with the sweetness of the sweet potatoes, leading to a slow and sensual dance of their tongues. As they continued to kiss, their fake grimaces and expressions of disgust turned into genuine smiles of happiness and contentment.

"Last one?" Xuan Mu asked.

Bing Shi declined, "I would like to finish my breakfast first."

Xuan Mu started eating his toast, "I didn't want to kiss you anyway. Who needs sweet kisses? This toast is crunchier and more flavorful, and those eggs and tomatoes are just delicious," he mumbled in disappointment as he chewed on his toast.

Bing Shi chuckled and gave him a quick peck on the lips,  "Don't talk with a full mouth."

His lips curved upwards into a devilish grin.

After finishing breakfast, Bing Shi cleared away the meal boxes while Xuan Mu tended to his pet shark. "Bing Shi, our Sharkie needs a girlfriend," he announced, "He told me he is lonely."

Bing Shi spun around from the sink, "What kind of girlfriend does he prefer?"

"A big one, preferably the biggest," replied Xuan Mu.

She erupted in laughter, "How about we give him MuMu? They would be a perfect snake and shark match."

"Bing Shi, you almost gave Sharkie a heart attack! Don't worry Sharkie. We'll find a way to persuade her," said Xuan Mu while throwing a fish into the aquarium.

Covering her mouth, Bing Shi continued to laugh.

"See Sharkie? It's working. In no time, you'll have a big fat girlfriend," He tossed another fish into the aquarium to feed Sharkie while making Bing Shi giggle.

With bright and cheerful moods, the two of them set off for work in their separate cars, both arriving on time thanks to Xuan Mu's expert time management skills.

  · · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

As the city bustled at night with flashing lights and honking cars, a tall man strode with two striking women by his side. Mia, who donned a yellow summer dress, drew the attention of several men. Bing Shi, on the other hand, managed to receive only a few fleeting glances. Gossip circulated about Bing Shi and Xuan Mu's relationship, including rumors that they never engaged in public displays of affection and that their union was arranged by their parents.

"Xuan Mu, I want to stay in the middle, it's hard to speak to Mia like this." When Bing Shi attempted to wedge herself between Mia and Xuan Mu, Xuan Mu prevented her. 

Xuan Mu moved closer to Mia and replied, "No, I'm her Boss, I decide who she speaks to."

Mia laughed at their antics, "Your power doesn't reach that far yet." She was puzzled about why people would think she was a gold digger and Bing Shi was a power-hungry snake. She also couldn't comprehend how anyone could assume that she was having an affair with Xuan Mu, considering that he was so devoted to his girlfriend.

Xuan Mu attempted to hold Bing Shi's hand, but she quickly avoided him by hanging her purse on his outstretched arm and concealing her hands behind her back. He looked down at the purse in his hand with an abandoned expression, "Bing Shi, did you just boyfriend zone me?"

Bing Shi happily led the way into the luxurious boutique, saying to Mia, "Mia, don't mind that talking wallet, and let's go into this boutique."

6