2.59 – Her Closet – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
769 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"When did you get so strong?" Xuan Mu crouched down and picked her up from the side.  As she was being carried like a baby, he glanced at her phone, checking on something. He looked thoughtful for a moment before giving in, "Hm..."

"See? See? See? See?" Bing Shi's eyes beamed, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine," Xuan Mu surrendered, kissing her back with a resigned sigh.

"Now put me down. I need to pick out a dress for the party," she released her grip on his waist.

"No," he refused. Ignoring his desires, he kissed her lips at a snail's speed, moving his tongue slowly. He made sure that each moment was teasingly slow because they were Bing Shi's favourite kisses.

While Bing Shi went about selecting her outfit for the day, Xuan Mu took a seat on the couch, attending to MuMu while keeping a watchful eye on Bing Shi.

As Bing Shi slipped into her black stockings, she caught a glimpse of Xuan Mu's quiet mumblings. Looking up, she saw him biting his lower lip, his gaze fixated on her legs. She couldn't help but smile as she finished putting on her white blouse and a knee-length black skirt. "All done," she grinned, "Do I look pretty?"

"Mm...Come here," he reached out his hand in her direction. When she was in front of him, he touched her calf, tracing his hands up toward her thighs. Feeling the soft see-through fabric on his fingers, he leaned his head down and started to leave kisses along her legs, "Too pretty."

"Xuan Mu, you have a stockings fetish?" she quipped, brushing his hair with her hand.

"My Bing Shi is my fetish," he continued with the kisses, "Give me five minutes."

"No problem," she raised her wrist to check her watch, giggling, "Countdown, starts now." Hearing low chuckles between her thighs, she squeezed his head playfully.

This time, she played him hard. Getting sick of Bing Shi? Impossible.

  · · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Mia, a stunning woman with long, black wavy hair, was feeding her black cat in her luxurious apartment. She received a call from her boss, Xuan Mu, who rarely called her. Nervously, she answered the phone, "Mr. Xuan Mu?" But instead of his usual magnetic voice, she heard a soothing one.

"MIAAA! Bing Shi here. Let's go shopping after work today. Xuan Mu agreed, isn't that great? Or do you have any other plans?"  Bing Shi was sitting at the kitchen table while Xuan Mu was waiting at the entrance for their breakfast to be delivered.

"Why me?" Mia asked, furrowing her brows. Men often lusted after her beauty and women were envious of her appearance. In the past, she had a few female friends, but they pushed her aside as soon as they got boyfriends. The only people she spoke to regularly were Xuan Mu, who could be intimidating, and Bing Shi, who she couldn't quite understand.

"Huh? Oh, because you hate me. Xuan Mu wouldn't allow me to go out with someone who likes me. He said he has you trained. So...yeah...that's it." Bing Shi said, then waved at Xuan Mu as he entered the room with three meal boxes in hand.

He had a box of fruits, a box full of toast, and one with sweet potatoes. He prepared his drink by squeezing a lemon into his water, while Bing Shi opted for a refreshing combination of water with mint and cucumber. With utensils in hand, Xuan Mu sat down next to Bing Shi, listening intently to her conversation with Mia.

Mia was taken aback by Bing Shi's admission, "You don't dislike me?" She stroked her black cat, her delicate fingers tracing its fur. She had already moved on from any thoughts of being with Xuan Mu.

"No, why would I? Oh, did you mean the incident before? That was our mistake, not yours," Bing Shi explained.

"..." Mia was curious about Bing Shi's thoughts and wondered what made her tick.

Xuan Mu reached out his hand, his voice firm enough for Mia to hear, "Bing Shi, give me the phone."

Bing Shi protested, "No, I haven't finished yet!"

"It's my phone, give it back." He took the phone from Bing Shi's hand and waved it at her provocatively.

"At least let me copy her phone number," Bing Shi persisted without budging.

Xuan Mu simply shrugged,  "Bing Shi doesn't hate you; she doesn't even like you. She feels nothing towards you."

Mia shuddered at the cold tone in Xuan Mu's voice. She was aware that whenever Bing Shi was near someone, Xuan Mu could become quite dangerous. But when Bing Shi was alone, he would turn into the gentlest person ever.

"Xuan Mu, you monkey! You are scaring her again! No bananas for you. Bing Shi no, anything but my bananas! Watch how I'm eating all your bananas! Noo!" Bing Shi exchanged the box with unfinished bananas for the phone. While Xuan Mu ate his banana slices, she apologized to Mia, "Sorry. You are one of the closest people to us..."

Xuan Mu chimed in, "But still far apart."

"Xuan Mu!" Bing Shi shot him a look that said 'Are you serious?' and comforted Mia, "Don't be scared, he's just joking..."

"I never joke," Xuan Mu sent Bing Shi a flying kiss with an 'I love you too' look, taking a bite of his banana with a provocative smirk.

"..." Mia didn't know what to think of this predicament.

Bing Shi put her hand inside his pants, shutting him up. Xuan Mu looked down at a tiny hand inside of his pants, seeing nothing, feeling everything, and finally, saying nothing. He continued to eat his bananas in silence.

"Hello? Are you laughing? Mia?" she asked.

"I'm here," Mia replied.

"Are you going? Your Boss will be there too, as a third wheel, hehe," Bing Shi flashed a smile at his shocked expression.

"Eh, okay," Mia reluctantly agreed.

"Great! Xuan Mu, say something to Mia," Bing Shi placed the phone in front of him, "See you later, Mia."

"Yes, Mr. Xuan Mu," Mia answered.

"Call me Xuan Mu," Xuan Mu corrected her.

"Yes... Xuan Mu," Mia replied, her tone filled with a hint of fear.

"Mia, Bye-bye," Bing Shi said cheerfully.

"Bye-bye," Mia hung up, tears welling up in her eyes. She couldn't shake off the feeling that they were trying to befriend her, but why?

29