[NSFW 18+] 2.63 – Sleeping Habits – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
241 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

"I'm feeling superb." Bing Shi took hold of his penis and rubbed it across her folds, coating him with her juices, before placing it at the entrance of her tunnel.

"Mmm...I love how wet you are." Xuan Mu groaned deep within his throat, his fingers digging into her thighs.

"I'm scared," She bit her lip, staring down as she let him enter. She leaned forward, parting her legs wider, letting him enter her deeper. 

"It's not your first time," he chuckled.

"I'm still scared," she pulled him out and continued to rub his hardness against her entrance.

"Then, don't do it," he laughed and pecked her lips, "Don't force yourself."

"Is there a pill to make it smaller?"

"If you keep speaking, it'll become smaller," Xuan Mu sighed.

In silence, she placed his length against her entrance, poking her little hole with it reluctantly.

Xuan Mu chuckled at her behavior, opening a drawer he took out a lube. When everything was prep and done, he started to coax her, "It'll be quick, I promise." With gentle strokes, he moved back and forth, entering her slowly. Her tight walls squeezed his member tightly, making it twitch.

"Super quick please!" Bing Shi bit her lip, holding onto his shoulders as she waited for the pain to subside. "...Ugh..."

"...Mm..." As their bodies were connected in the most primitive way, he drew near her ears and started to stimulate her with low moans and coaxes. When he pushed deeper, her body flinched. "Bing Shi relax, it's me, your Xuan Mu." Feeling her body relax, he bit his lips hard. Each slow thrust was torturing as it tested his self-control to the limits, all of it for the immense pleasure which followed right after the torment, "Does it still hurt?"

"It's much better." Bing Shi put her head on his shoulders and wrapped her arms around his neck, her nails sinking into his skin, "...Continue..."

With her legs parted wide, he thrust into her at a slow pace, feeling euphoric with each friction between his member and her inner walls.

Xuan Mu, whose head was next to hers turned towards her neck and sucked on it softly, his eyes glanced at the large mirror in the front, showing her beautifully shaped back and waist, her parted legs, and her hips which responded to each of his thrusts. His arms slowly traced down from her legs to her hips, "Bing Shi, do you want to see?"

Feeling her nod, he grabbed her by the hips and picked her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso and glanced at the mirror. Xuan Mu's strong hands were pushing her hips up and down, burying his shaft inside her.

"Looks dirty," she grinned, panting heavily.

With a low chuckle, he pushed her up and down, watching her pink slit stretch open, revealing the slick interior of her passage. Placing her back down, he quickened his thrusts, making her cry out in pain. Her inner walls protested together with her as they tried to push the foreign thing out by squeezing him hard, making him groan in ecstasy.

Not wanting to make it any more uncomfortable, he pulled himself out. While rubbing his length with her slippery juices, he parted her walls and fingered her until her body couldn't take it anymore. She climaxed under his command, together with him.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (END)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

Bing Shi and Xuan Mu had been working hard to improve their skills and timing. Despite their hard work, they still had a long way to go to reach their goal of perfection.

Xuan Mu gently picked up Bing Shi and carried her toward the hot bathtub. It was not like she was exhausted; with her body finding its release, it would become much more difficult to set it in a mood again.

Bing Shi looked at her shoulders, which were being massaged by two hands. The warm water and gentle pressure of the massage were helping to ease away any tension and stress. "Doing it in a bathroom saves us so much time on cleaning." 

Xuan Mu smiled back at her. "But it's not as comfortable as the bed," he said.

"That's true." She piled up more bubbles on her chest, feeling happy and carefree.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Even after two years, this couple's sleeping habits remained unchanged. No matter how they drifted off to sleep, in the morning Xuan Mu would be sprawled out in his boxers, taking up most of the bed in a large X-shape, while Bing Shi would be tucked in at the edge, adorned in an oversized black T-shirt.

Upon waking up, Xuan Mu would immediately turn to gaze at the beauty sleeping beside him, his attention drawn especially to her delicate hands.

Feeling his touch on her hand, Bing Shi allowed her boyfriend to play with her fingers as she continued with her beauty sleep.

As Xuan Mu's eyes fixated on their interlocked hands, he felt a rush of tenderness wash over him. 

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

Pulling out the erected dick from his boxers, he kissed the back of her hand. He positioned the throbbing thing in between their joined hands and started to stroke it with closed eyes.

Bing Shi patted the bed with her hand, when she found what she wanted, she wrapped her legs around his, while her finger drew hearts on his chest. "A good morning hug for the best boyfriend," she spoke out sheepishly.

Opening his eyes, he glanced at the woman, whose eyes were closed, "Bing Shi, at least open your eyes before speaking." He let out a moan when he felt her neatly trimmed nails scratching the underside of his length with feather-light pressure.

Though Bing Shi was terrible at receiving, thanks to Xuan Mu's teaching she became a foreplay-giving goddess. Like a snake, she ground her legs over his as her hands fondled his balls.

"Naughty girl." Her mischievous smile provoked the dome inside Xuan Mu. Letting go of her hand, he pushed her head above the twitching thing coated with precum and ordered with a controlling tone, "Clean it."

Bing Shi, with a flat tongue, cleaned him from the base to the tip. Stopping at the top teasingly, she licked the opening with the tip of her tongue. In response, his scalding member leaked more precum. Slurping it up, she curled her fingers around his thickness and started to pump him up. Her mouth traced down his balls, sucking on the skin, making Xuan Mu groan in response.

6