2.65 – Vampire Couple – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
210 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Xuan Mu," Bing Shi raised her arms straight like a mummy after regaining her senses.

"Hm?" he hugged her with a grin, "Another round?"

She wrapped her legs around his torso and nestled her head on his shoulder. "I want to brush my teeth."

"..." Xuan Mu groaned in frustration, but with all his strength, he hoisted the girl over his shoulder and carried her to the bathroom like a sack of potatoes. On the way, she playfully patted his bare bottom with her hand.

"I'm a potato ♪♫ You are a potato ♪♫ Potatoes everywhere ♪♫."

"..." Xuan Mu's face cracked, spanking her bottom in response.

"Ouch!" Bing Shi cried out, "You potato abuser!" She got another spanking. "Super ultra mega huge potato abuser!" And another spanking. "You potato killer!"

Feeling the weight of the 'dead potato' on his shoulder, Xuan Mu chuckled and turned to the side, kissing her bum. "You asked for it."

"A bit," Bing Shi sighed heavily, "Ay, I'm such a good girlfriend."

"Mm..." Xuan Mu kissed her bum again, "The best."

"Xuan Muuu!"

"Hm?"

"Hurry, I need to pee...ouch! What was that for!?"

Xuan Mu spanked her bottom for the last time, then grasped it firmly with a burst of laughter. He always made jokes about spanking her or punishing her, but the way she granted his wish felt so innocent. Yet he knew Bing Shi was anything but innocent. She understood his kinks, and that's why he found her so delightful.

  · · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

After taking a shower and having breakfast, they returned to the bedroom.

Bing Shi removed the dirty bed sheets, "Today is our day off, what do we do before the party?"

"Sex?" Xuan Mu put on the new sheet, and Bing Shi helped him hold it in place at the corner.

"Besides that?" 

"Sex!"

"What's the difference?"

"The question mark," Xuan Mu replied.

"Xuan Mu!"  Bing Shi laughed out loud and hurled a pillow at him.

Xuan Mu caught the pillow and returned it to the bed with a playful grin, "Underground base?"

"Sure," Bing Shi said, walking over to a wall and pressing a hidden button. Suddenly, an elevator with a staircase materialized behind the wall.

  · · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

As they stepped out of the elevator, Xuan Mu and Bing Shi found themselves in an industrial underground room with a concrete floor, black steel beams, and hardwood furniture. Their battle stations occupied the left side of the wall, while their cinema and console zone took up the right side. In the middle of the room, there were several game tables.

At the far end of the room was a bar, where a middle-aged woman was cleaning up. "Miss Bing Shi, Mr. Xuan Mu," she greeted them before leaving the game room.

"I'm taking the blue side," Bing Shi declared, standing next to the football table. "Get ready. I'm going to beat you today!"

Xuan Mu grinned, standing up on the red side. If anyone were watching, they would be in shock at the level of precision and skill both of them displayed, blocking and attacking each other with extreme precision.

After many rounds of laughter and cries of triumph, the final score was 7 to 1 in Xuan Mu's favor. He blinked in shock, hardly able to believe the results.

"Oh my goodness! Did I just score a goal?" Bing Shi laughed with delight. "It's been a whole year!"

Xuan Mu pouted, "You lucky little monster."

"I'm no genius; my only chance to beat you is to become a monster," Bing Shi said, walking around to hug him happily. "Even though you won, I feel like I crushed you. How does it feel?"

"Terrible. I need a consolation kiss," Xuan Mu said, hugging her back.

Bing Shi tiptoed and pecked his lips. After they had their fill of fun, they prepared themselves for the birthday party.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Bing Shi's expertise in skincare was evident in Xuan Mu's smooth, blemish-free skin. As she applied a strawberry lip balm to his lips, she couldn't help but notice the contrast of his rosy, moisturized lips against his otherwise pale face. She gelled his jet-black hair back, giving him a sharp, sophisticated look.

With his arm in hers, Bing Shi led Xuan Mu to the full-length mirror, admiring their appearances together. "We look like a couple of vampires," she said with a laugh, taking in their all-black ensembles, "Be careful not to smear my lipstick, it's not transferproof."

Xuan Mu's and Bing Shi's black clothing clung to their pale skin like a second layer. They rarely went out during the day, preferring the cover of darkness, which further accentuated their vampire-like appearance. 

Xuan Mu's gaze lingered on his stunning girlfriend, dressed in a black tweed dress. The sheer fabric draped over her pale neck and arms like a veil, accentuating her dark hair and red lips. "Bing Shi, we need to add some color to me. Mark me with that bloody red lipstick."

Bing Shi glared at his reflection in the mirror, giving him a look that said, "What did I just say?" She then pulled up his shirt and planted a kiss on his chest, leaving a red mark over his beating heart, changing his provocative grin into a melted smile.

  · · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Lu Wuhan, the CEO of the largest electric power company in the country, had invited Xuan Mu and Bing Shi to his son's birthday party last year, but the couple didn't attend. It wasn't that they were too busy, but rather that their priorities differed. 

To have Xuan Mu attend a party was a prestige. He would usually decline all invitations unless they were related to business.  Having immense power, he didn't need to show face to anyone, not even his parents or Lu Wuhan.

Even rarer was for him to arrive with his girlfriend, Bing Shi. Thus, to have Xuan Mu attend his son's birthday party this year, the party also had to become a business meeting in disguise.

  · · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

As Xuan Mu and Bing Shi flew above in the helicopter, they peered down at the brightly lit super yacht. Men in tuxedos and beautiful women in glittering gowns and jewelry disembarked their expensive cars and limousines, walking down the red-carpeted entry. Among them were Lucas and Mia, with the latter sporting a creamy ombre long gown that caught everyone's attention.

After landing on the helipad, Bing Shi placed her hand on Xuan Mu's elbow as they made their way into the yacht. They were able to gain access without a need to show their invitations and were greeted politely by the staff. In the distance, instrumental background music and the sound of laughter and chatter could be heard.

5