2.74 – Guan Fei – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
680 10 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dinner, Xuan Mu and Bing Shi strolled around the yacht, enjoying the warm hues of the sunset and the gentle swaying of the vessel. As the quiet whooshing sound of the ship moving through the water filled the air, Bing Shi noticed that there was no one around and took out her camera. She wired it around the metal railing and set the timer, motioning for Xuan Mu to stand next to her.

'I need a picture of the elephant bandage.'

Xuan Mu's gaze drifted away from the camera, drawn in by the sight of his beloved. His heart fluttered at the sight. The warm glow of the sun bathed her in a radiant aura, while the gentle breeze played with her silky hair. 

Bing Shi tried to tuck her hair behind her ear, but the wind kept stubbornly whipping it back against her face, "..."

As she heard his low chuckle, she surrendered to the wind, allowing her hair to fly around freely with a wide grin on her face.

Xuan Mu hooked his arm around Bing Shi's waist. He gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, leaned in, and gave her a light peck on her lips.

*sound of a shutter*

Xuan Mu released her waist, his body stiffening as if he were a statue standing alongside her. The fleeting moment of intimacy seemed to vanish like a mirage, leaving only the gentle lapping of the water against the yacht's hull to break the silence.

Bing Shi was baffled at his timing but a thoughtful smile soon spread across her lips. As she placed her hand on Xuan Mu's chest, she tilted her head up and planted a soft kiss on his chin.

*Sounds of the shutter*

As they strolled around the yacht, Xuan Mu voiced his concern with a tinge of amusement, "No seasickness, Bing Shi?" 

  "Not at all. The sea is so calm today." Bing Shi replied happily, flipping through the photos on her camera.

As they rounded a corner, they caught a glimpse of Mia arguing with a man outside. Bing Shi's eyes widened in surprise, but before she could react, Xuan Mu lifted her chin and closed her mouth with a gentle touch. They deftly made their way past the arguing pair, not wanting to get involved in the confrontation.

"Wasn't she with Lu Ren a while ago? How did she end up arguing with the CEO of SuTech industries?" Bing Shi leaned in to whisper to Xuan Mu, "That slap must have hurt. Your PA is rather feisty."

"Did you forget?" Xuan Mu replied with a chuckle, "The first time we met, she wanted to pour a cup of hot tea on me. If I didn't catch it in time, I'd have ended up in the hospital." He added a hint of exaggeration to his words to gain his girlfriend's pity.

"Poor you," Bing Shi played the role of the holy mother and patted his head in sympathy. Taking a sour candy out of her purse, unwrapping the wrapper, she placed it near his lips, "Here, to forget the traumatic event."

Xuan Mu, with a pitiful expression, opened his mouth to accept the candy. Moving the candy to his cheek, his tongue darting out to lick the corner of his mouth, "A new flavor?"

"Kiwi flavor," Bing Shi gulped down her saliva with a sour expression and continued with the topic, "I'm used to Mia behaving like a timid kitten around us that I forgot she had this side to her."

Xuan Mu removed the elephant bandage and turned to Bing Shi, asking, "Where do you want to go next?"

Bing Shi reached for the elephant bandage, but Xuan Mu held it out of her reach. "Ladies room," she said, determined to retrieve the bandage. "Why did you take it off?"

Xuan Mu rubbed his nose, feeling like a circus clown who had just finished a show. "It's itchy," he muttered, lifting his arms to inspect the elephant imprint on the bandage. 'Did I walk around with this thing on my nose? That's why everyone stared at me?'

"Sweetie..." Xuan Mu called out to her, but Bing Shi rushed off giggling into the ladies' room, leaving him standing there alone. This was just like her, ever since he painted her car pink she had been pulling tiny pranks like this, always keeping him on his toes.

As Xuan Mu loitered outside the restrooms, Bing Shi slipped into a cubicle to relieve herself. After washing her hands, she caught a glimpse of a young woman in a white dress leaving a nearby stall through her peripheral vision. She couldn't help but be struck by the woman's elegance and youthfulness.

'Guan Fei ♪♫'

Guan Fei's hair was pulled back into a tight bun, emphasizing her oval face with little to no makeup. Bing Shi couldn't tell if she had any on, as Guan Fei's mesmerizing almond eyes and alluring peachy lips made it hard to look away. However, Guan Fei paid no attention to Bing Shi, ignoring her as if she were invisible. She washed her hands without a care in the world, not even bothering to acknowledge the person standing next to her.

Bing Shi smiled at the mirror, meeting her own eyes, offering a friendly smile, "Hello there," she said, hoping to break the icy silence between them. She pumped soap into her hands and washed them thoughtfully, studying the woman in front of her. "How are you doing today?" 

Guan Fei merely glanced at Bing Shi before turning away to dry her hands, "Do we know each other?" 

'Hm? She doesn't know me?'

'I feel offended, ah.'

Bing Shi enjoyed the cool water running over her bruised hand. "We do, but not personally. I'm Bing Shi," she said with a friendly smile.

"Oh, Xuan Mu's girlfriend," Guan Fei raised an eyebrow, looking at Bing Shi with a tilt of her head, like a bird examining its prey. Her eyes scanned over Bing Shi's body, taking in the curves and lines like a skilled artist analyzing a masterpiece. 'A well-figured body, around mid-twenties, with a face that could be seen as average if not for the heavy makeup," she thought to herself, like a critic assessing a painting.

30