Chapter 06 : First Blood and First Multiverse Travel
4.4k 20 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like that, seasons have passed. I am already 8 years old. My height raised a little. And I've lost some of my baby fats. And guess what? I got my first blood at my age of seven.


Last year,

"So, Delphine is doing well in the Capital, huh?" I asked Luna who is serving me tea.

"Yes, Master. According to her letter, she had already dominated the market in the Capital," she answered.

"I still don't know how she did that," I sighed. Seriously, there should be a limit to her talent! I mean, she started from scratch and had already dominated the entire market just in two years!

"Oh! Master, you might want to see what Lady Delphine sent," she gave me a stack of papers.

After reading the list, I can't keep my anger anymore. They are the list of things that are bought by some people from my territory. But the thing that made me angry is that they shouldn't have this much money to buy the things listed in the document.

"Luna, bring me the document that was sent to me by the men listed in here," I ordered her with a cold voice.

"Here they are, Master," she gave me the documents I saved in my storage room.

"Dammit! They had been using the funds I've been investing in the security! Thank god, I've left things related to the military to Gurguit. Or else they will also reach their claw into the military budget. Luna, call everyone that is in this document," I ordered Luna.

The next day, I am sitting inside the meeting room with Luna and Gurguit behind me. There are eight other people inside the room.

"So, the reason I called you eight here is to ask you guys about how the police department is doing," I asked with a smile.

"Don't worry, my lord. With the funds you've invested, we were able to improve the police department greatly!" one of the men told me with a smile.

Heh, I see. Inside their mind, I am just a kid that can easily lie to. But he didn't know that my mental age is currently 30 years of age. For them to commit so many crimes and yet still dare to smile in front of me like they were nothing.

"Is that so? Then I am relieved," I said.

"Hum? By the way, is it just me or you guys are getting fatter?" I asked with an innocent voice.

"Eh? Er… This is…"

"And I have been told that there are some thieves that steal the money in my territory," I stared at them directly.

"Is that so? Then we will immediately work on it, my Lord!" They tried to give me some impression, huh? If I haven't seen the reports given to me by Delphine, I would have thought that there are no corrupt officers in my poor territory. I take care of the subordinates that follow me, but I have no mercy for those who try to take advantage of me for their own gain.

For them to commit so many atrocities and still smile in front of me like they were nothing. Everything from simple embezzlement, to sending out bribes and corrupting other officials. Not to mention abusing other people in my territory with their position. Only I am allowed to oppress and abuse my people. Someone who dares to touch my things shall be obliterated.

I cut off the head of the one trying to give me an impression with <Night Sky Sword> without letting him say any more.

"What… What are you doing?! Do you know what you have done?" one of them shouted at me while pointing his finger at me.

"Yes, I know what I've done. I am cleaning out leeches from my territory. I've already confirmed the misappropriation of funds I've invested. We've also verified various other offenses that you've committed. There will be no trial for the like of you all," I cleaned the blood on my sword by swinging it to the ground sideways.

They also tried to take out their swords but I am faster. I quickly reach in front of the nearest man on the front and kill him by stabbing the sword inside his heart.

Then, I killed another one by slashing his belly. Some innards fell from his body but I do not mind it. I killed another by stabbing in the head. Another by slashing diagonally.

The other three tried to run but Luna threw the knives by accelerating, killing three of them instantly. After the adrenaline ends, I am on my knees vomiting. This is the first time I am killing people in both lives. I didn't know that taking human lives would be this easy. Today is the first time I've killed and yet I've already killed five people in a row. Am I feeling guilty for killing for the first time? That's quite pathetic for someone aiming to become an Evil Lord.

I turned toward Gurguit. "I am sorry, Sir Gurguit. Even though you've told me to only kill the enemy on the battlefield during your teaching and yet I broke that rule."

"From the start, I knew you wouldn't become a knight, and yet it was me who forced my ideologies on you, my lord. It was a mistake on my part. You are not training to become a knight. You are training to protect yourself while you rule your territory as a lord. For not seeing this sooner, my deep apologies, my lord," he kneels in front of me and pats my head.

"Hey! Don't pat me. Only I do the patting. But… being patted once in a while… doesn't seem bad," after saying that, I drifted off to sleep. Of course, not before ordering Luna to clean up the mess.

The next morning, when I get up, I went full witch hunt on those who misuse my funds. Nobody uses my money for their own benefit. I've killed 8 people myself and gave a kill order to over 100 people. Of course, their family members are included in those 100 people. I've been keeping my mind on developing the living standards that I've missed the people in my territory are using the funds I've given them for their respective departments.

I am sure. With this, people in my territory will call me a cruel and vicious ruler. Someone who kills without batting the eyes.

"Luna, with this, people will scare of me, right? They will call me cruel and this will be the first step of being the Evil Lord," I gave Luna a smile.

I don't know why but Luna turns her head to the side. I can see her shoulders shaking. Is she crying because she saw the seven years old kid kill other people with cold blood? Meh. Not my problem.


With Luna,

Truly, Master still hasn't realized that what he did had put him in the good light of many people in the territory. Instead of calling him cruel, they are calling him a ruler ruling with just and fairness. The ruler who hates corruption with a burning passion. He didn't know that many commoners and some low-level nobles were oppressed by the families he had ordered the execution.

But, for my Master's satisfaction, I will not tell him anything about that. I will also need to notify Sir Gurguit. Or he might slip up and tell Master everything. And he is also preparing to enlarge Master's territory.


Back to the present time MC,

That was what happened during past years. No, it happened last year, right? And after my first kill, I had volunteered myself to hunt down bandits. And I am going solo today. So, I don't need to watch myself any longer.

Ah! There they are, laughing and drinking by their campfire. I went near them without making the sound. It seems they had targeted the merchant peddler and succeeded. Hmm? I hear some coins clinking from them. Yosh! I don't need to hold back any longer.

"Surprise Madafaka! Evil Lord is here! It's time to die, bitches!" Damn, it has been three years since I've last used rude words. Using it again right now is refreshing.

(For those who are confused, this dude is the protagonist.)

"Who the fuck is this midget?!"

I looked at the cell that they are keeping. I am going to eradicate all of them. I won't allow these kinds of things in my territory. Robbing? Okay, I can understand that. Just don't rob my places. Killing? Of course. I'm also used to killing after all. But r*pe? I am killing them all. No mercy is needed.

An Evil Lord has to be an existence that spreads despair to the world. But, even when I become an Evil Lord, there is something I will never do. R*ping. One of the most disgusting a human could do. Let's just say, I can't get but angry when seeing women in the cell.

I jumped down and cut one of the men into two. I am going to be an Evil Lord. Of course, doing the seven deadly sins is as easy as showing the middle finger to the bandits.

I quickly killed all of them and rush to the cell. This is bad all of the women are already dead. Dammit, I was late. At that time, I got a notification from the System.

[Host, Multiverse travel is available. But with your current energy, you will only be able to travel once a year.]

{How am I supposed to go, System?}

[System will roll the roulette and you will be going to the world that you get your luck with.]

{Then, can I roll a roulette and travel later?}

[You will get two days to prepare.]

{Can you show me, the worlds included in the roulette?}

[Sure, Host.]

[Honkai Impact the 3rd]

[Attack on Titan]

[Evangelion]

[Kimetsu no Yaiba]

[Boku no Pico]

[Kuro no Maou]

[Nasuverse]

{Wait, why the hell is that accursed anime is in there?}

[I don't know about it myself, Host. Please ask the higher-ups. I will start rolling now.]

I watched silently as the arrow pointed at,

[Congratulation, Host. You will be going to …]

And so, Multiverse Travel will start in the next chapter.

105