13: Nola goes to the bathroom and VIOLATES HER PURITY– I mean, performs the massages as instructed by her doctor
301 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning, this chapter may get nasty, or at least, more nasty than before.

We get on his car and start the ride home.

"Don't worry, Nola. It'll be fine. Just do what you were instructed to do."

I was just sulking there, not even looking at him. I feel so ashamed. They were talking about me rudely, but I brought it to myself. I should have gotten help before because now I feel everyone is making fun of me.

I feel something on my shoulder. It's Elon's hand.

"It's okay." he tells me. "At least you're getting help now. Trust me when I tell you it's for the best."

He lets go of my shoulder before I had a chance to put my hand on his. But I guess he knows that I understand him.

Though I am curious, "Elon, what did she tell you before you left?"

"Just some extra info to tell our parents. Make sure you tell your parents about this."

"Okay."

I have a feeling he's not telling me the truth. What did he talk to the doctor about before we left?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

== Before they left the office, Elon POV ==

 

 

 

 

 

"Elon, I need to speak to you," said the doctor as me and Nola got up. "I want to speak to you alone."

Nola got the hint and waited outside for me. After the door closes, I sat down again.

"Are you okay?" she begins.

"Yeah."

"No, I meant, are you okay after doing this for years? I know you are used to it, but I can see you are troubled by it."

"I don't know what you mean."

"I can't tell without an evaluation, but I think you've been affected by this on a mental level."

"But I feel fine. Sure, I don't like it, but I don't think there's anything wrong with me."

"This isn't normal behavior, so I'm thinking that years of doing this since you were a child may have led to some kind of dependency."

"Dependency? No. If anything, I'm looking forward to having Nola no longer depend on me being there."

"Are you sure? Something tells me, subconsciously, you may have this necessity to follow her, even after this is over."

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you should also seek psychiatric help. I'm worried about you as well."

Was she serious? I know I've been doing this for years and I've gotten adjusted to it, but I don't like it. I never have. What does she mean? But I guess she's the expert. I should listen to her.

"I'll let my parents know."

"Please do. This could have affected you in some way that you may not know of."

"Very well. Thanks doc." I was about to leave, but then I figured. "Mind if I ask something?"

"Sure."

I get closer to her, "I think she likes me."

"Likes you? You mean like... girlfriend?"

"Yeah. What do you think?"

"If she is as socially awkward as she lets on, then I'm not surprised. She probably has formed intimate feelings since you are the only non-family member who has been by her side. But I can't say anything further without an evaluation. I take it you are not interested?"

"No."

"Then it's nothing more than to work with her social anxiety and get her to meet other people. That might lead her to find interest in other boys. But, it may be possible that she truly has feelings for you. It's hard to say. We can only wait and see how the procedures affect her in the future."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I was told, I did all the exercises. They all involved my legs. I didn't like it. They now hurt.

Well, now it's time to... uh....

...

mmmmmmmmmm...

I don't want to do this.

Elon said that I should call him in an hour in case it doesn't work or if I'm starting to feel pain. He also said he trusted me that I wouldn't lie to him. Now I can't call him. I don't want to break his trust. I truly am on my own.

MMMMMMM... I don't want to do this. It feels wrong.

Okay, here I go. I have to follow the instructions and... oh no... why there. Why there too?

No, I don't want to put my fingers in there.

Mmmmm....

*knock knock*

AH!

"Honey!" it's my mom outside the bathroom, "are you okay? I hear you murmuring loudly."

"Yes, mom. Please don't disturb me."

"Honey, you don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do. I can't let Elon live like this anymore. I have to respect his wishes."

"That Elon boy is up to no good. He is making you feel guilty so he can abandon you. He's being selfish."

"Mom, leave me alone please!"

I hear her footsteps walking away. So much for that distraction. But I was right, I have to do this for Elon. I want to make him happy.

Mmmmmm......

Okay, here I go.

............

............

............

No, nothing's happening. This feels weird. I don't like it.

MMMMMMMMM... I change my mind. I'm calling Elon!

 No, I can't. I got to respect his wishes! Oh, I wish he was here.

Wait a minute. Even though I need Elon to be here, maybe just thinking about him may help me relax. I'll close my eyes and pretend Elon is here. Maybe that will be enough to get things going.

Okay, here I go again.

............

............

............

............

............

............

Ah...

............

............

............

Uhh... okay, I feel something....mmmmmm......

............

............

............

............

............

............

Ah! I feel something. Is it working? Wait, I feel it.

Ah! The feeling is getting intense. Is it the muscles? Are they loosening up? Maybe this is working after all.

Oh! I feel something. It's a strong feeling. I have to keep going. Maybe it's finally happening.

I... feel... ah... something's happening....

*SPLISH*

............

........................

....................................

That is not urine.

8