14: The most useless parents in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
239 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An hour passes and nothing happened. Elon is not answering his phone, so I have to go to his apartment to report. Strangely, I don't have to pee anymore. Not that I had to really, but after I... mmmmmm...

I was on my way out but my mom stops me.

"Nola, dear, stop doing this to yourself. It's that boy, Elon. He's manipulating and taking advantage of you."

"No, mom. This has gone on enough. Elon clearly wants peace."

'Elon, Elon, Elon. This isn't all about Elon, you know."

"Well, it kind of is."

"Listen honey. Elon is a boy, and boys are responsible for the well being of little girls."

"Mom, I think that's the wrong attitude to have. I feel like you are demeaning both of us."

"What do you mean, dear?"

"You keep calling me little girl. I'm already in high school, you know. And Elon, him being a boy is no reason to guilt him either."

"Oh, Nola, you don't know anything about men. You see, boys and men are horrible little creatures that are untamed. If it weren't for modern society, they would be out in the jungle, eating bark and grass, going to the bathroom in trash cans, biting each other during mating season. It is up to us women to keep them on a leash."

"Mom, is that why we have leashes in the closet even though we don't have a dog?"

"Look, honey. I'm just telling you that Elon boy is being selfish because he is suppose to take care of you unconditionally, without any complaints, preferably with a shock bracelet. Do you understand now?"

"No, mom. I have no idea what this explanation is. Well, It doesn't matter. I'm going to report to Elon."

"I'm telling you, that boy is not doing his duty as a man. He's just being self-interested. Just you wait till a nice boy responds to the ad-" I leave the apartment and close the door before she finishes. Elon is right, my parents have been encouraging this behavior for too long. I should listen to Elon from now on instead of them.

So I go to next door and the door is wide open. Are they airing something out?

I go in unannounced only to hear my dad. I stand close to the doorway out of sight. I see my dad confronting the entire Peeper family.

"Mr. and Mrs Peeper, that boy of yours is up to no good. My little girl is now in that bathroom with PORNOGRAPHIC imagery given to him by that boy of yours!"

"Mr. Uro," I hear his dad say, "that was just massage techniques. I didn't like it myself, but even I could tell it's just therapy."

"No, I agree with Mr. Uro," his mom says. "Elon, how can you bring home dirty pictures and force poor little Nola to look at them in threat of breaking up with her unless she performs these disgusting acts the next time you look at her when you take her to the bathroom?"

"Mom," now Elon is speaking, "number one, not only did you just make all that up, but why is it so specific? Number two, it's as dad says, it's therapy, nothing more than that."

Then my dad speaks, "You are encouraging my daughter to perform PERVERTED behavior and SEXUALIZING her for your own DISGUSTING desires."

"Sir, I keep telling you, I didn't give your daughter porn. It's suppose to help her relax her... um... private parts."

Oh oh. My dad is very conservative. Even calling it that is too much for him. He then says, "son, you are a bad influence on my daughter. I can't believe I was about to approve of you dating my little girl. If you are going to be bringing in PORNOGRAPHIC images and forcing my daughter to FORCIBLY TOUCH HERSELF, then you are no longer allowed in my home."

"That's fine, actually. I think if she spent less time away from me, she can overcome this problem. This problem YOU put on her."

"Elon!" Mrs. Peeper says. "Show some respect to your elders."

"Mom, he and her mom is the real problem. Even you and to some extent dad, who won't do anything about it because he's so spineless."

His dad didn't like that as he says, "Now wait a minute son..."

"Dad, stay out of this."

"Okay."

"Elon," says his mom, "apologize to Mr. Uro about what you just said. The nerve of you."

"Not until he admits that he incurred this on his daughter."

Then my dad, "And until you apologize to me, you can forget about hanging out with Nola. Don't ever see my daughter ever again... until she needs to use the toilet. But now I'll require her to report to me on the telephone to make sure you don't tempt her into your PERVERTED lifestyle you are trying to build."

And he storms out. He didn't even notice me as he leaves. Maybe this is enough. I should go in, but his parents are continuing.

"Son, what is the matter?" his mom says. "Talking back to Mr. Uro like that, and what of this dragging us through the mud."

"Mom, I'm not taking back what I said. I mean it. Both you and her parents have let this go on for too long and don't realize just how damaging this has been to both of us. Even the doctor said I need psychiatric evaluation."

"Whoa," his dad said, "what is this? I thought only she was the one who can't go to the bathroom without you."

"She says that there may be something wrong with me after going through this for so long. She suggested I get an evaluation to dig up any problems that may not be so overt."

"No, not my son," his mom says. "You're perfectly healthy!"

"Am I, really? I have no problems going to the bathroom with Nola. That can't be normal in of itself."

"It's just her. It's not like you do it with others."

"Even Nola is too much, mom. Look, if you guys are not going to cooperate in helping her, then stay out of this from now on."

"Elon..."

"No mom. This finally stops now."

Elon walks out of sight of his parents, which is when all three notice me on the doorway. I wasn't hiding at that point. Elon just walks past me as he goes to his room.

8