17: How dare you Elon go on a normal date with a normal girl instead of staying home and watching your friend, who is like your sister, pee and poo
215 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I bought this jacket just for tonight. I shouldn't be spending money while I'm still looking for a job, but my old jacket won't do. This is a nicer one. I'm sure Heather will like it.

How long has it been since I went on a date? Since last year, probably, but she broke up with me, thinking that I cheated on her with Nola.

 Nola...

Not this time. I'm putting my foot down. Nola is going to have to accept the fact that my feelings for her are just platonic. I have no romatic interest in her at all. She's going to have to better herself so she can be independent and get herself a real boyfriend, not whatever she thinks I am. I am not her boyfriend, not by a long shot, and I got to make that clear.

I step out of my room and show my parents my new jacket.

"BOOOOO!" So much for the support from my mom.

"You look good, son." At least my dad has some common sense.

"Well, I'll be going." I tell them.

"Pervert!"

"Mom."

"I can't believe you. You had your fun with Nola and then ditched her for the next girl. Shame on you! Are you really my son?"

"I'm not going through this again, mom. I don't care if you believe me or not."

"But what about Nola?"

"What about her?"

"Well... at least come back when she needs to use the toilet."

"I gave her instructions to make sure she doesn't need to tonight. She's also suppose to do the therapy. I'll be coming home late this time."

"Ha ha!" my dad agrees, "Sorry honey, but looks like he's not coming home before 8."

"This is ridiculous!" my mom continues. "Why are you working so hard on a relationship when Nola is accessible and so easy to take care of. It's destiny that brings you to the bathroom together. Does that not mean anything to you?"

"What...?" Again, she and her words. They're like hieroglyphics and I can't discern them.

"I'm going now."

"Son, don't forget about what we talked about." my dad says.

"What did you talk about?" my mom inquires. "What is going."

"It's related to what happened today, but its boy talk, so sorry honey," he winks at me. Oh yeah, she didn't like that, but I just smile back.

"I'm out out of here," I say before I walk out the door.

Huh? Nola? She's standing outside my apartment.

"Yo, Nola."

"Elon..."

That tone. Aw, she's still jealous. But be strong, Elon. "I'm going on my date. Do the therapy and don't drink too much tonight, alright?"

"Elon... don't go. I have a bad feeling about this Heather girl."

"You don't even know her."

"But I know enough. She sounds like one of those popular girls who take advantage of boys. She's going to chew you up and spit you out. She's no good. You should just call her and forget this whole thing."

"Nola, I'm going now," and I continue to the elevator. And of course she grabs my back.

"She's evil, I know it. I can feel it. It's woman's intuition, which is 100% accurate and you should totally believe me."

"Let go, Nola."

"She's the mafia's daughter."

"What?"

"Yeah. I looked it up. Her father is the Don of the mafia. You can't go with here. Your life is in danger."

"What mafia? There's no mafia in this city."

"Well... she's a lesbian."

"If she's a lesbian, then why is she going out with me?"

"Uhh... I meant she's a vampire!"

"Let go of me, Nola."

"NO, I WILL NEVER LET GO!"

I pull her arms apart and step aside. "Nola, you got to learn to live on your own now. Things are now starting to change. You'll have to learn how to live without me from here on."

"Why? Why now?"

"Because you're long overdue. I'm sorry Nola, but you can't depend on me from here on."

"No, Elon. Please don't go. I promise. Whatever she promises, I'll fulfill them 100 times more!"

"Nola, I'm leaving."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==Later==

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

illust-9.png

 

At the corner of her building, she is apparently running a bit late. She said it won't take long however. Ah, this feels nice. Just being out on a date without Nola potentially ruining things. Back in middle school, I was only limited to the school itself, so of course Nola would interrupt us, causing the girls to assume I was cheating on them or something. This time it's different. Nola is back home and she doesn't have her own car. She drives my car at times, but since I took it, there is no way she's coming here.

Finally, here she comes.

"Sorry, Elon. I didn't figured you'd actually show up on time."

"I guess it's my fault, then. I'll make a note to be late next time." We both laugh.

"I'm ready for the movie."

"Sure. Let's go."

I take her to my car and open the door for her. Once she gets in, we drive off. We head for the movies. I already had tickets for tonight so no waiting for us. We were even on time for the showing.

"Elon, you're so punctual."

"What can I say? I'm practically like clockwork."

So we go inside and we watch the movie. It was a comedy. I figured that would help her relax a bit. Aw man, she looks so nice when she's laughing. This feels good.

Afterwards, we leave the theater while we continue to talk about the movie.

"That was so great," she remarks.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Heather."

"I'll probably write a review on it on my blog."

"You have a blog?"

"I just started one. I'll give you the link on your phone."

"That'll be great."

"Sure. I'll do it right now."

"You kept your phone on?"

"I put it on vibrate. Don't you?"

"No. I turn it off."

"You should just put it on vibrate. What if you get a call or text message?"

"I didn't think of that. But I don't know how to put it on vibrate."

"I'm sure all phones have the option to make it vibrate when you turn off the volume."

"Well, I'll find out soon enough."

I turn on my phone and wait for it to finish booting up.

Huh? I got 30 messages?

"Nola?"

"Nola? Your friend?"

"Yeah. She sent me some text messages."

What are these messages?

Don't fall for her tri ks.

Evil, evil evil.

Don't forget that girls get jeoulous and they stab their boyfriends when they get a chance don't bothe r with her

Elon dont' fall for the dark side come back to the light

dont forget your mom said that yo uhave to be home by 9 i'm sure of it

elon i need help in choosing a pair of panties

And she shows me photographs of her underwear. What is this? What is going on?

"Panties, huh?"

Oh no, Heather saw. I quickly put away my phone.

"Heather, this is just Nola being difficult. She's like this."

"He he he." She's giggling? "She really likes you, doesn't she?"

"Yeah. She's too clingy, however."

"Is this her first time separate from you?"

"Yeah. How do you know?"

"I've seen you with her. You said she is like your sister or something?"

"At this point, she might as well be."

"I think it's cute."

"Cute?"

"The way you are so protective of her and the way she admires you. I like this sensitive side to you."

"So you're not offended by her behavior?"

"No. I actually would like to meet her."

"I don't think you should. She has some psychological problems that I am trying to help her with."

"What's wrong with her?"

Oh nothing, just that when she's gotta go to the toilet, I have to follow her because she can't go by herself. No big deal.

"Trust me. She's just dealing with-" my phone suddenly rings. "Oh no, what does she want?"

"You can talk to her if you want. I need to use the bathroom."

"Okay."

Heather leaves and I answer the phone.

"Elon, I need to pee."

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do. Yes, I do."

"Then go by yourself."

"You know I can't. Come back here and help me pee."

"You're suppose to use the therapy."

"I am but now I really gotta go and the therapy is not working."

"So what happened? I thought we arranged everything so you could concentrate on the therapy without interruption."

"Oh... but... I... I drank orange soda. I'm sorry Elon, I failed you. Now break up your date and come back."

"Nola, you broke your promise."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Now come home already so you can watch me pee- I mean, help me pee."

"But Nola, you broke your promise. Don't you think you have to be punished?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry Nola but this time, you gotta learn your lesson the hard way. I'm not coming to your rescue this time."

"No, Elon, you come- mom, stop it! I got this!"

"Nasty Elon!" oh goody, her mom. "You come back and help my daughter with her toilet troubles."

"You just called me nasty yet want me to perform an equally nasty activity?"

"It's only nasty when I don't approve of it."

"I'm hanging up. Don't take advantage of your daughter by giving her soda to force me to come. I won't."

"Oh yeah. Nola, drink this."

"No, mom," I hear Nola, "I give up."

"Give up!? I didn't teach my daughter to just give up easily. Now drink it."

"No mom! He's not coming!"

"Drink it anyways!"

I just hang up at that point.

Nice try, Nola. I've known you for a long time now. I can tell when you want to use the bathroom and when you don't by the tone of your voice. I can even tell if you want to go number 1 or 2, and you sounded like neither. You're so predictable.

I put my phone away and return to Heather.

"Sorry about that. Nola can be such a-"

"ELON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!?"

8