58: The quest for naughty bathroom stories continues as Rudy’s ambitions for the answers he seeks leads him to hunting Nola.
94 8 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I usually arrive early at school to play some sports, but this time I was on a mission. That Nola girl comes to this school and is clearly still hanging out with Elon. But I don't know where Elon is during the day so I'm going to keep an eye on the entrance and see when they both arrive. He drives a car so he'll most likely be in the parking lot as some point. I even took note of the car he drove in during tutoring; a 2009 gray Toyota Corolla, the same one that I saw him drive that summer.

I wait a distance from the parking lot near the small patch of grass, just waiting for him to arrive. It was around 8 in the morning, one hour before classes, when I saw it roll on into the parking lot. Yes, that's him, he's getting out of the car.

Huh... he's alone. Nola is nowhere to be seen. I would've sworn she would be joining him. Great, so how does she get to school then? Does she drive too? I was confident she would arrive with him. Now what? She could come in from both the front and back of the school. Damn. I give up waiting and head for the gym.

In between classes, I did not run into her. I wish I knew her schedule, that would've made it easier. Well, it's recess now so she's bound to be somewhere in the school. But the school is huge, I'll have to narrow things down. She's definitely not in the gym or the sports field 1I have no idea what the area where students play sports is called. I only found the term 'sports field' so I'll go with that. so I can scratch out a quarter of the entire school. Most of the school is empty as well as most of the students gather in the cafeteria or the middle of the school between the buildings, so that leaves out half of the school. But wait, some classrooms are open during recess and lunch. Aw man, I just realized that. She could be anywhere.

I look around but I don't find her. This is hopeless. I'm just running around in circles. Damn. I spent all of recess with no results.

In-between classes again, still can't find her. Are the chances running into each other that slim? I swear I've run into Elon a few times.

Lunchtime and I still can't find her. Where is that freak? Even the nerds hang out in public. Now that I think about it, she was sitting all by herself in the bleachers in the far right upper corner. There wasn't that many spectators during that game, and yet she looked like she didn't even wanted to be there. Maybe she's a loner. Oh great, that'll make looking for her even harder.

I didn't find Nola, but I run into Heather and her friends. Maybe she can help. I approach her but... oh great, that little brat is coming over to me.

"Rudy wants to ask Alice out! Yay!"

"No, I don't. I don't date little kids."

"Alice is one year younger than Rudy. Rudy can date Alice."

"But you left your brain in kindergarten. In fact, your body is also stuck in the past."

"Alice is petite. Rudy has to like girls of all shapes and sizes."

"No thanks. I'd rather not go to jail."

"Rudy is being a meanie!"

Stupid little brat just won't shut up. At least Heather is enjoying this as she chuckles. Even Regina. Oh yeah, I'd rather go out with her.

"Hey, Regina."

"Yo, Rudy."

Damn, she's so hot. She runs a lot so she works out her legs. Man, she's got a nice ass too! Damn, I wish she'd ask me out.

"So, Regina, how's it going?"

"I'm good. You here to chit-chat, Rudy?"

"I just want to talk to my good friend Heather."

Heather rolls her eyes. Whatever. "What do you want, Rudy?" she asks.

I can't ask her for Nola. It didn't go well last time, but she knows I'm tutoring Elon. Let's try that. "I'm looking for Elon. It's about... you know... after school stuff. You've seen him?"

"No. I don't hang out with him during school hours."

"Really? I thought you were friends."

"I am, but he does his own thing when we're in school."

"Is that so? Do you have any idea where he is?"

"Nope."

"Then call him for me."

"No, I won't. Why don't you call him?"

"I don't have his phone number. He refuses to give it to me."

"Yeah, I wonder why."

"Alright, fine. Whatever." And I walk away.

Crap. I can't find that girl. Where are you Nola? Looks like I have to wait till after school then.

*ding ding ding ding*

That's my phone's alarm. Oh yeah, I gotta see that psychiatrist that Elon is making go to. Alright, let's just get this over with.

I head upstairs in the main building, the third floor. After walking for a bit, I found the office. I knock on the door.

"Come in," I hear someone say. I open the door and there she is. Hmm... not bad for someone her age.

"My name is Rudy."

"Oh yeah. Elon told me you were coming."

"Ah, damn, he did? I don't want people to know I'm here."

"Don't worry, you are safe. This is all confidential. The office is in the third floor because there are no classes here. No one will see you enter or leave either."

"Alright, I guess." I sit down on the couch.

"There's only 10 minutes till classes starts, so just tell me what's bothering you and I can give you a quick evaluation."

"Alright. Well... I guess I'm stressed out. I've been playing sports for so long. Basketball is my favorite sport. You probably heard of me, I'm the star of the basketball team. But the pressure is getting to me. I mean, I'm so popular with the girls and the guys just can't compete. I mean, I'm only capable of playing every single sport there ever was. It's so much work being so popular, you know?"

"Uh-huh. So what's this about you wanting to know about Elon's bathroom incident?"

"What? He told you? I mean... what are you talking about?"

"He told me you were badgering him. You seem obsessed with the incident back in elementary school."

Of course he'd tell her. Why wouldn't he? Dammit, Elon, I never told anyone and you go blabbering this to a psychiatrist.

"That isn't important," I say. "It's just a little tiny bit of trivia I am curious about."

"By the report given to me by Elon, you are extremely adamant in knowing what happened."

"No, I'm n0t. I'm just curious."

"Why are you so curious?"

"Well, why not? I mean, I saw him and her coming out of the bathroom. Wouldn't you be curious?"

"Yes, but momentarily, and then I'd forget it. You are showing extreme determination in figuring this out."

"Well... well... the things is..." What am I suppose to say? I can't tell her the truth? I don't care if she is a doctor. Or maybe... maybe I can tell her...

"Say, doctor. Umm... tell me. What if I... Let's say that you saw someone covered in piss. What if... you know... you were pissed on by a girl during elementary school and she even took a s**t on you at times. What if... you started dreaming about... taking pisses and taking a crap.. and maybe having dreams about both girls?  Is there any meaning to that?"

"Did this happen to you?"

"No. Not me. Someone else. I swear... this is for someone I know. My cousin."

"Well, how long have they been having these dreams?"

"Uhh... let's say from elementary to... today?"

"Okay... well... considering the circumstances... I'd say this person has developed a fetish."

"What? Fetish?"

"Yeah. You don't have such dreams unless you have a fascination with bodily fluids."

"Well... uhh... I better tell him then... about this."

"I sure hope you do. And I sure hope this person you are referring to can come see me and be honest."

"Ah... yeah."

"Anyways... do these dreams have anything to do with your curiosity?"

"No. Not at all. Those are two completely different things."

"Then why harass Elon?"

"I'm not harassing him. He's just being difficult."

"You are pushing the topic too strongly. I think that qualifies as harassment."

"Hey, I'm not a bully. I don't pick on people."

"I heard stories of jocks picking on others. It's a story I keep hearing time and time again."

"My teammates do, but I don't. I get associated with their crap, but I'm not like that."

By this time the door opens.

Wait... what the f**k?

"Doctor... can I talk to you?"

"Oh, Nola, you're here early, but I'm afraid that there is only 5 minutes left till classes begin. You may want to come back at a later time."

"Okay..." and she leaves.

What the hell? That was Nola. Oh s**t, she looked AWFUL!

"Anyways, Mr. Bashaface, your classes are almost going to start. I'm here until 5, so why don't you stop by at 4 today."

"Yeah, yeah... I'll see you later then!"

I bolt out of the office but she wasn't there. I go down the stairs and don't see her. Only when I reach the bottom floor do I notice her on the other side of the building, exiting in the other doorway. Damn, she took the other staircase! I could've caught up with her if I knew!

So that was Nola!? Oh my- she was a disaster. That bowl cut hair. Is that a joke? Who has hair like that anymore? And those thin arms and legs. Ugh! Does she even eat? She looks like a freaking skeleton. She had no ass or tits either. Did she even hit puberty? Just thinking about her is making me sick! I can't believe she's the one who was covered in piss that time.

Disgusting. You're not healthy at all! Unhygienic freak!

But I got to know! I got to know! I'm so close! Damn you Nola, get back her and explain yourself!

3