Chapter 14.2 Yeva
10.1k 38 256
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She huffed at me but left. While I continued to stroke Yeva’s hair as she giggled. Eventually, she calmed down and started fidgeting.

“Umm. Are we gonna start?” She finally said, blushing up a storm.

“What do you mean?” My hand went in for another pass, gently brushing her ear.

“Umm, the thing, Irje was bragging about.”

My fingers started to gently massage her scalp. “What thing?”

I could feel her blush, her ears red and almost throbbing. “S-sex.”

“Hmmm? And what did the braggart say?” I gently pulled one of her hands away from her face only for her to bury it deeper into the pillow.

“She said that it is the best she ever had. She talked about your tongue and your fingers, how they just know things she didn’t know herself. About your p-pr…” Yeva whined mid-sentence. “Stop teasing me!”

I chuckled and gently kissed her hand, as I started to massage her wrist as well. My other hand still busy with her scalp. “Sorry, sorry. And to answer your question we have already started.”

“We did? B-but…”

I leaned closer and whispered into her ear. “But why isn’t my dick deep inside your folds, making you scream for more? Why I am not ploughing you this very moment, our bodies soaked with our sweat? Why my tongue isn’t travelling across your body or plundering the depths of your mouth?”

With every word I spoke, I heard her whine, her ears red from embarrassment. Eventually, she started to squirm a bit, her legs hugging my blanket tightly.

“The answer is-” I brushed my fingers over the ridge of her ear as the wave of shivers overwhelmed her. “Because you aren’t ready yet. Aren’t fully relaxed.”

“B-but, I am.” Her arguing froze as my hand slid from her hair and gently caressed her across her back. Making her body grow stiff.

“You see?” I gently murmured, resuming my ministrations.

“I am sor-” I didn’t let her speak as I kissed her hand again. Gently shushing her.

“Don’t worry, this is normal. Your body is overwhelmed with new sensations and doesn’t know what do to.”

“But I wanna do it!” She protested, finally turning her face toward me. “I wanna do it with you.”

“Patience, young padawan.”

My answer took her off tracks once more derailing her from the outburst she had. She froze for a second murmuring an unknown word. Giving me a perfect time to lean in and claim her lips.

Yeva melted into my kiss, her hand let go of the pillow she was holding to grab my head and keep me close. Quickly mirroring my movements. I could feel her almost vibrating from the sensations she was subjected to.

While she was occupied with my lips I pulled the blanket away, lying close to her instead. My intrusion was noticed instantly and responded to in a swift manner. Specifically by wrapping her legs around my body as well.

Eventually, we broke our kiss apart, with Yeva gasping for air.

“You see.” I brushed her cheek. “There is no rush, I am not going anywhere so we should take our tim-”

Unfortunately, she decided not to wait at all. And kissed me once more with abandon as soon as she regained her breathing. I returned her passion sighing internally. Did I stumble on another Irje? Was that the reason why they had found so much in common?

One thing kept my hope. Irje craved release, Yeva craved sensations. She wasn’t kissing me to stop me from talking, trying to speed the process along. She craved the kisses themselves, starved as she was for affection.

I gave her plenty, breaking it off so she could get a breather. Placing a few pecks on her face, only to return back to her lips afterwards. I let my hands roam on her body but I could still feel the tension every time I tried to go too far. Eventually, Yeva grew satisfied with my attention and cuddled in closer. Swimming in the new experiences she just had.

“I dunno what is wrong with me.” She sniffed. “I want to feel your hands, but every time you touch me I just clench, I hate this.”

“Well, would you clench if I kissed you again?” I murmured.

Yeva thought for a second then a hint of a sly smile appeared on her face. “I am not sure, maybe we should try it out.”

I leaned in again and gave this little imp a gentle kiss. Feeling her hum in response. “I guess not.”

“Exactly. And that is because your body got used to me kissing you. We just have to do the same with the rest.”

She smiled faintly, fingers tracing her lips, and nodded. To shy to say the words.

“Great! Now, turn over. I will start with your back.”

“My back?” She repeated incredulously, complying nevertheless.

“Mmm-hmm.”

“But what about s-se-” She yelped as I smacked her butt.

“Calm yourself, Irje has been rubbing too much on you. Randy minx that she is. The best way to get you relaxed and comfortable is through massage. Now lie still, relax, give me your legs, and trust me.”

Yeva finally stretched herself prone, her ears red once again, her face buried into the pillow. Her legs lying in my lap. I swiped the bottle that Irje prepared for a completely different purpose and sniffed at it. It smelled pleasant but not strong and would work perfectly.

“What are you… oooooh.” Yeva got flustered when she smelled the oil but my arms on her calves quickly took her attention away. She was young and lithe, but days of work left her long legs full of knots. My oiled hands were hard at work making her squeak and moan. I took my time working on her muscles, making sure I didn’t miss a spot.

Soon enough my hands rose higher to her thighs. Whatever tension she had from my movement was quickly replaced by a sigh of contentment as I resumed my work on a new group of muscles. And a series of mewls when I pressed on the sore spots, a tiny gasp as my hands gently pulled her shift higher, exposing her butt to me.

“Umm.” I could see her clenching up, her legs clamping down and hiding her core. “Erf?”

“Shh. Relax.” I murmured back, sliding her shift even higher, exposing her back. My hands returned to their mission, applying the oil to her back and working in the kinks once more.

“Mmmmh, why does it feel so good.” She moaned, finally relaxing again.

“Because it was neglected for a while. Like a place you haven’t scratched before.” My fingers gently raked over her exposed back sending shivers through her body. I kept working on her muscles, appreciating the sight in my view as well.

Yeva was small compared to Irje, and about my height. Her skin pale, apart from the sun-kissed arms and legs. Her lithe body looked actually even smaller than mine, and definitely more fragile. Just like me, she was a murk. She had no magic within her body to keep it strong and unaging for centuries. But just like me, she was young. Her body was still full of that spring vigour until the harshness of life would leave its mark on her. Her body was still beautiful.

She was just like me if I never found the crash site.

I hated that. I hated the lottery of life that gave everything to some and left something innocent like Yeva destitute.

“Mmmh, please don’t stop.” She murmured as my hands slowed down.

“Of course,” I murmured, pulling the shift off her body completely. My hands went back to work, but I added a trail of kisses as well.

She gasped, her legs finally starting to squirm, rubbing against each other. As if trying to rub on an itch deep within. Most of her kinks were done and it left me with putty in the form of Yeva on my bed. Fully relaxed. Based on the sounds she’d been making also satisfied.

Now I needed to stoke her furnace, get the fire roaring inside her core. Although there was one more place with kinks left.

My hands gently slid across her back, returning to a place I’ve skipped earlier. This time, as I applied pressure on her butt, searching for knots. She didn’t tense up anymore. That allowed me to virtually grope her tiny but pert ass as I worked on the last set of knots. My hands roamed down to her thighs and back again, my fingers brushing close to her lips.

I felt the heat rise up as my attention brought more and more blood to the region. I heard her sensitivity spiking as gentle murmuring was replaced by louder moans and sharper gasps.

And then she clenched shut once again, catching my hand between her thighs. As her hands went down to yank mine out, I’ve felt it. A trickle of moisture, slowly spreading out due to pressure.

“Ah, Erf, I need to-” Once again I interrupted her by leaning closer and shushing her with a peck on her earlobe.

“Relax, that is normal. Your body is reacting to my touch as it should.” I murmured softly into her ear.

She shuddered. “But-”

A lick across the ridge of her ear stopped her protests before they even started. “No buts, that is your body feeling excited. Getting you ready to feel the pleasure.”

She whimpered as I kept kissing her, slowly moving downward. A gentle suck on her earlobe made her moan anew. The grip lessening around my fingers.

My tongue slid lower, caressing her chin, exploring the sensitive spot between her neck and the ear.

She sucked in the air in pleasure and I finally felt her body starting to rock and grind.

“Just like that. Don’t think. Don’t worry. Concentrate on the feeling of pleasure.” My hand slid down between her thighs, massaging sensuously the inner areas. Making her body grind harder. But leaving her petals untouched.

“Mmmmmh! This is so good!”

“You like it?”

“Yes! Please don’t stop!” Her face wasn’t red from embarrassment, it was flushed with arousal. A large happy grin on her face. She was still buried in my pillow, but that was simply because she didn’t bother to change her position yet.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. But do you want more?”

I got a giggle in response.

My finger brushed on her folds making her gasp and arch her back in pleasure, seeking my hand.

“How about now?” I teased.

“Yes! I want that!”

“Well, turn around then.”

She rolled over, her breathing hard from anticipation. My hand went with her, trailing her thigh on the outside, only to end up in its previous location as she settled down. Wedged between her legs, a hair’s breadth away from her folds. Keeping the fire hot.

Her hands rose up to cover her body, but I ignored it for now. My lips finally locking with hers again in a more vigorous kiss. She moaned in response only to moan harder as my tongue found its way in. I let her bask in new sensations.

“Enjoying it so far?” I grinned as she was busy gasping for air once more.

“Yes! Please, spoil me more!” she replied instantly.

“As you wish.” I made a trail of kisses down to her collar bone. “Just relax,” Another peck at her sternum. “And pay the attention to my lips.”

She gasped as I veered sideways, my head pushing her arm away, uncovering her breasts. While I wouldn’t say it out loud, but Yeva was nearly opposite from Irje in her body type. While Irje’s breasts were bountiful enough to make her large areolas appear small in contrast. Yeva’s, on the other hand, while not completely flat, could barely fit into my palm. Which made her nipples and areolas stand out even more.

I trailed my kisses in a spiral trail, getting closer and closer to her nipple. Yeva hand landed on my head and grabbed my hair. She didn’t pull at it, merely wanting to know where exactly I was at any point in time. My hand slid up to mirror my lips, I would not leave the other breast unattended.

She gasped as my lips brushed past her nipple, my breath gently tickling it. Her back arched as my fingers trailed smaller and smaller circles around the other one. All this time she stayed true to my word. Enjoying my touch without hurrying me along. Even when I sucked her breast in, pulling at it slightly, while my hand tried to grasp as much flesh as the other one.

“Sooo good!” She moaned as my thumb started to roll her nipple around, just as my tongue did. I grabbed her waist with my other arm, arching her against my body. I let my movements linger as her breathing grew harsher and her grinding more pronounced.

And just as she grew accustomed to my ministrations I switched from sucking to pressure. My thumb and my tongue went in, pushing her nipples deep into her flesh. I pushed and rolled them as she cried in her first release of the day.

“Now, let’s not forget to equally lavish the other one,” I murmured as my lips and my hand traded places. Allowing me to trail kisses on her other breast.

“Mmmm. Thats’ right, don't miss a spot.” She panted in agreement. Her fingers hard at work raking through my hair.

Her words were like honey to my ears. While Irje ended up submissive but demanding, Yeva’s previous shyness and loneliness made her accepting and eager but just as vocal.

I didn’t have to rush in her body exploration. Noticing small but extremely sensitive spots, like when I licked under her breast, right where her tiny mound of flesh met the rest of her body. Or observing her peculiar reactions just as my hand slid upward to meet her lips she didn’t suck on my fingers as many would default to but resolved to kiss every spot on my hand. And then nuzzled into it, inhaling whatever scent it had.

Soon my exploration trailed down once again. Assisted by my arms she arched her back at me, pushing her flat stomach closer to my face. Mewling on every other kiss, gasping when my tongue teased her tiny navel.

I didn’t stop my movement down, arriving at the dessert of my feast. Yeva’s tiny butt was firmly grasped by my hands, supporting it in the air. Her head pushing down on the bed curving her body as high as possible, trying to reach my lips. Her eyes, wide open and glazed, stared unseeingly into the ceiling. The curve of her body hiding the rest behind the petite hills of hers.

Up close, her mound looked even more delicate and fragile. She had almost no growth down here, a smattering of few barely visible hairs just above her slit. Her outer lips, smooth and pale red, could barely cover her inner flesh. A hint of rosy velvet folds already glistening with moisture mesmerized me.

“You look divine,” I murmured, nuzzling into her body to give myself a beautiful side-view. Her limber body made her mound of Venus even more pronounced, hiding nothing behind her legs.

Yeva shuddered and tried to twist her body again, grinding it into my face.

“Oh Erf, don’t stop!” She moaned at my lack of kisses.

Now. How could I say no to that?

My hands squeezed her butt, keeping her steady. I leaned closer inhaling her scent. Familiar yet unique.

A small peck at the nook of her thigh. A sharp intake of breath from her. A sensual lick just outside of her outer lips. A shuddering exhale. I lavished her skin with kisses, each one eliciting a bigger reaction from Yeva. Yet she didn’t spur me on, content with enjoying what I was doing to her, as long as my actions didn’t cease.

A tiny breath straight at her core made her mewl and clamp her legs around my head. She was more than ready. I kissed her mound just above her slit, my lips putting pressure on her clit below the skin. I let it linger, moving my lips sideways, feeling the hardened part below rolling around in response.

Abruptly, my tongue lashed out downward, finally touching her inner petals.

“Oh!” a sharp gasp from above.

The tongue lapped at her juices and I pulled it back, spreading them around. Dragging the tip over her extremely sensitive spots. Only stopping at the engorged nub I’ve been teasing through the skin all this time. The tip of the tongue dancing on it gently but vigorously.

Yeva screamed. Hard and long.

Her hands grabbed my head pulling me deeper into her. Her legs, no longer content with just holding her body, wrapped around me. She pushed herself even higher, using my shoulders as new support. Making my face grind down into her entrance, my mouth away from her clit.

She kept screaming as she essentially sat on my face upside down. Grinding non-stop. Her pliant flesh all around my face. Her nub rubbing on my nose. Suffocating me, and at the same time sating my thirst. Her juices flowing freely into my open mouth.

I didn’t stop my actions either, prolonging her peak. My tongue was deep inside of her, preparing her orifice for my later entrance. Stretching her inner muscles and lapping on her juices.

She latched on to me hard enough to free my hands from supporting her weight. So they reached out outward instead, teasing her nipples once again. Kneading her little flesh.

I knew I was a breast kind of person. That just meant I loved them all. While some could say she lacked in assets I’ve found her features pleasing and arousing in how delicate they were. Daintily.

Yeva finally collapsed from her high. Her legs untangled and slid off from my shoulders, letting me breathe once again. She lied down in front of me shuddering occasionally. Her body a beautiful flower, satisfied but unbroken.

Her hands outstretched, reaching for me.

“Come here.” She murmured.

I pulled my shirt off and slid down toward her. She wrapped around me, pulling me close to her body, showering me with kisses. I held her close as well enjoying the warmth of her body over mine.

“You smell so nice.” She murmured burrowing into my neck.

“You mean, I smell like you?” I quipped making her laugh quietly.

“That makes it even better, our smells merged together as one.” Her quiet words, spoken into the crook of my neck sent shivers through my body, making my dick twitch on her stomach.

She gasped in surprise, but a smile slowly appeared on her face. “Do you know what was the most pleasant part?”

“Hmmm?”

She slid down, her head on my chest. Her hands roaming my body.

“The sounds that you’ve made as you kissed me everywhere. Your heartbeat, loudest I’ve ever heard from you. The little changes that you’ve made giving me that pleasure. Your tiny grunts of satisfaction when I couldn’t hold myself anymore. I couldn’t help myself but love every moment of that.”

Her hand slid down, her small fingers gently stroking along the length of my shaft, making me twitch in response.

“And now this, your body responding to mine. Just like mine did a few moments before.”

Her fingers wrapped around my shaft properly. A sudden shift forcing hiss out of my lips.

“That!” She exclaimed exuberantly, her hand growing surer in her actions. Whatever hidden cues she felt from my body, she used them mercilessly. “I feel your heat! I know what you desire!”

A wide grin split her face.

“And I can’t stop myself from smiling, knowing that you desire me!”

“Yeva.” I breathed.

A finger on my lips. “Shhh,” She murmured. “It is my turn now to make you feel nice.”

Her finger trailed down my chin as she slid downward. “I need to know that treat. Irje has been bragging about it for a tenday.”

I groaned, feeling her breath on my stomach. Her kisses, an expert copy of mine, gave her enough ammunition to attack all my senses. Damn that hypocritical braggart. She had a nerve telling me to be quiet about my bed only to turn around and spill my other secrets.

I made a mental notch to the list of future punishments for her and put Irje aside.

I had a more pressing matter at hand.

Namely, Yeva has reached her destination. Unashamedly inhaling my scent. Her hands on my shaft, stroking. Her tongue all around it. Teasing me just like I’ve done to her. I moaned as her tongue brushed my balls. Damn, she was great. It was hard to imagine her stuttering about things she was currently doing with utmost dedication. Knowing her, she would still stutter about it afterwards, while still making me walk funny for weeks as well.

I laid on the bed, panting. A burning desire raging through my loins. But just as she was returning the favour to me, I made no effort to hurry her along either. Basking in anticipation. Letting her experiment without any reprisal. Afraid to make her first steps into sexuality, as sensual as they were, stumble.

I could still guide her somewhat, however.

I clenched my teeth as she pulled my shaft toward her. “I am almost there,” I moaned as the tip of her tongue danced on my tip, teasing the opening. My hands shakily reached her hair and raked through it gently. “If you want to get a full treat, put it inside your mouth.”

It was obviously new territory for her. Her delicate lips parted slightly and met my crown in a kiss. Carefully as if trying to eat something hot, she opened her mouth and guided it inside. My legs starting to shake as her lips finally closed on my shaft.

As my tip brushed against the top of her mouth, she tried to meet it with her tongue. Licking it. On the frenulum, the most sensitive part.

I exploded in her mouth instantly. My back arched as Yeva tried not to cough on the rapid flow inside her mouth, failing miserably. As I held her head to keep myself inside of her, she tried desperately to catch anything that spilt with her arms. Only to make a bigger mess.

I couldn’t stop myself. I needed to cum and I wanted to cum into her. So I kept holding her, lavishing praise on her and making sure she could swallow. Every single gulp of hers triggering a new wave of pleasure within me. Only when I was fully empty I let her go, satisfied.

“Mmmm! So sweet! So rich with your smell!” Yeva hummed, busy trying to clean her face and fingers.

“And it was all because of you,” I murmured.

She shivered, “that’s right, isn’t it? All this delicacy just for me. Can’t miss a single drop.”

I glanced down at the mess on my stomach, “I am pretty sure I’ve spilt a lot.” I quipped.

“Oh, I am sorry!” She gasped as if returning to her former self.

“Shhh.” My hand stroked her chin, “Don’t be afraid, but you know what that means?”

Yeva fidgeted for a second but my hand didn’t let her succumb back into uncertainty. “What?”

“It just means that you have to lick everything clean,” I suggested as she smiled in return and bent down once again, lapping on our mess. “Good girl.”

Whatever senses she was relying upon to find her quarry were extremely effective. Soon she was done with her task but decided to remain there humming contentedly. I sat up leaving her head in my lap. Enjoying the beautiful sight in front of me.

But I wasn’t done yet. I still had another task to do for Yeva.

My hand snaked out and started roaming around her body. She was relaxed enough to let me explore without a single noise of protest, not a movement to escape or even encourage. She lied there smiling as my hands caressed her tiny breasts, as my fingers trailed across her mound, gently pulling her folds open as they went.

She wasn’t sensitive anymore after her last climax but extremely pliant and relaxed. I could continue without making the sensations too overwhelming and the entire process too painful.

Yeva stretched in my lap smiling, as my fingers returned to her mound, gently stroking her folds.

“Do you want more?” She mused, ignoring my touch or how wet she was becoming with every single stroke. A striking difference with the morning.

“Mmm-hmm.” I agreed. “To have such a pretty girl in my lap and not desire more? How could I not.”

My words made a bigger impact than my fingers did. Yeva giggled and nuzzled back into my semi-hard dick, gently poking it with her finger. But I continued. “Besides there is another part we haven’t done today.”

Initially, she didn’t respond to my statement, content at playing with my shaft. Then her mouth opened in a silent “oh” and she buried herself deeper. The blush giving her away anyway. Subconsciously I placed my hand on top of her head. The other kept teasing her petals.

“Will it hurt?” She meekly asked.

I thought for a second, absentmindedly stroking her hair. “I will be honest, it might, but not likely. Especially now, after all that we have done getting you ready, relaxed, and wet. “You might not even notice it, overwhelmed by other feelings.”

“Of you filling me?”

I smiled. “Of me filling you. Let me guess, our braggart strikes again?”

Yeva laughed quietly, squirming. “Yeah. I asked her once about it and it was nonstop ever since. Eeeep! Don’t tell her I said that!”

I sighed. “A braggart and a gossip. Oh, what poor Erf had gotten himself into!”

She fidgeted, gathering up her courage, then suggested, “He got two pretty girls?”

I hummed in fake deliberation, then laughed myself. “I guess you got me there.”

“Um.” Her fidgeting didn’t stop, however. “Can you er, can you s-start now?”

“Hmm?” occupied by our banter I just realized she already started rocking her body. My fingers subconsciously had done their duty of getting her to the edge. And keeping her there. “Oh, is someone getting excited?”

“Yes, take me please.” And there goes her switch again. Her shyness replaced by extreme acceptance once again.

I sighed and got up, to position myself at her entrance, my fingers never leaving her mound. Never stopping. Keeping the fire blazing hot to the last moment.

“Now I can’t tease you anymore,” I jokingly moaned. “Asking me directly like that, how can I ever refuse!”

She made a half-mewl half-giggle sound. “Just be gentle, okay? I want to feel you.” She softly murmured, spreading her legs apart.

“Of course. Tell me if it’s too much.” I couldn't stop a frown as my fingers spread her apart. And then some more, getting her used to the stretch. She wasn’t that diminutive that I would break her but she was close and I didn’t want to take any chances. I let my tip touch her spread folds. Holding it with my hand, I slid it up and down teasing her.

Letting her get used to a new sensation.

Slowly her noises turned expectant once more and I let my crown dip deeper into her entrance. Making her gasp. I put my fingers back to work again as they teased her body, distracting her from what was coming.

Rocking gently, I let my tip plunge slightly into her only to pull it back out afterwards. She was once again panting hard, not even realizing that I put us in the perfect position.

It was probably a good thing that she couldn’t see what was happening down here. Her delicate slit was dominated by the size of my shaft. Just inserting the tip inside was enough to spread her outer lips as wide as they could. Her inner folds equally stretched around my girth, leaving her hardened clit exposed.

I didn’t ask for her permission, she already gave it a long time ago. I also didn’t want her tensing up for no reason. My hand slid down and teased her lonely nub, pushing her close to the edge once again.

As soon as she was close I sank in. My motion was gentle but relentless. Filling her up to the bottom as my hands were hard at work keeping her edge high.

A slight frown brushed on Yeva’s face as I started my movement only to be replaced by laboured pants as I filled her inside out. Luckily she didn’t look to be in pain.

“Oh Gods,” She was hyperventilating as I settled inside of her. “This feels so much!”

“So much what?” I asked curiously.

“Much!” Came a laconic answer.

“Do you like it?” I decided to clarify.

“Yes!”

She wasn’t very talkative anymore. Her hands hugged her belly somewhere just above where my tip was.

“Can I start moving?”

“Wait!” She made a few deep breaths, calming herself a bit. “Okay.”

I gently slid out. “Oooh!” and pushed myself back into her. “Mnaagh!” she held me like a vice squeezing my entire length. Her hands grabbing at my body. Not letting me pull out completely but stopping me from moving too fast.

I assumed a languid motion and bent closer, lying over her. Instantly her hands sprung up and wrapped around me. She tried to kiss me but it came out sloppy as she panted with every thrust. Eventually, she settled on hugging me as she breathed close to my ear.

“Okay,” She panted suddenly.

“Yeva?”

“Faster.”

“You are feeling okay and you want me to move faster?” I confirmed.

“Yeah.”

I turned and kissed her ear, speeding up my thrusting. “As you wish.”

I kept my motion at a constant pace. Combined with the overall sensitivity of her highly aroused body and me adding subtle twitches when I was deep inside of her, it came to no one’s surprise that she came rather quickly as soon as she got used to my presence inside of her.

I felt the slight sensation of her walls coiling around me.

The increase of wetness right where we were joined together.

I also felt her teeth sinking into my shoulder and I heard her scream, making me half-deaf.

Once again her legs tried to wrap around mine, as she ground herself on me in the waves of her release. The frantic movements of her core pushing me closer to mine as well.

She collapsed under me, a tinge of my blood on her lips.

“Sorry.”

I chuckled, “Don’t worry about it. It happens. It meant you felt really good and I am happy that you did.”

A lopsided grin in response. “Fairy.”

“What?” I wasn’t sure what she meant.

But it looks like she didn’t know herself. “Erf.” “Don’t.” “Cum.” Came out in a sequence between her breaths.

I slowed down, “you don't want me to cum?”

“Mouth.”

“You want me to cum into your mouth instead?” The pace was back on again, this time mine.

“Yeah.”

“I will tell you a secret, you won't get pregnant from me unless we both want it, I made sure of that.”

Irje waved off my concerns, apparently, wer ovulated once a year. Making them fertile only inside a certain week. The Heat it was called. They were also extremely horny during it. I decided to assume that Irje was extremely horny all year long because if this was her default state I couldn’t comprehend how she would behave while actually horny.

“Treat.” Laconic answer completely derailed my thoughts.

“Oh no, another one! You will suck me dry!” I cried in fake outrage, to the accompaniment of her laughter.

256