Part two chapter 1 sweet treats
1.4k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

a full year had passed since Lucy’s horrible encounter with Jess. The magic council of crimes had deemed both Lucy and Nikki as heroes. raiding her house, the magic peacekeepers found many horrifying, disturbing forms of magic as well as Jess’s journal providing detailed descriptions of past experiments, such as necromancy which is forbidden, shelves and drawers filled with illegal transfiguration charms, animated body parts doing various amounts of work and even a small horde of zombies still working, digging tunnels underneath Jess’s property still long after their mistress was dead. 

The magic council of crimes deemed Jess’s research an act of abomination and Lucy’s grandmother (the head of the council) ordered all records of her late granddaughter to be destroyed and her remains burned atop brimstone with flames summoned from hell. 

Under the guidance of both Nikki and her grandmother, Lucy was taught all forms of magic over the course of a year, she excelled so well that the university of magic officially offered a full scholarship as well as promising to start her in the same year as Nikki seeing as they would both be attending and Lucy already knowing far more than the first three years of Uni could teach. 

And so a week before Lucy was set to start Uni, Nikki had offered to take her shopping for her school uniform as well as a promised date for being such a good girl. The two women had set off towards the busy town, both talking excitedly about school and giggling over small jokes here and there. 

Nikki came to a halt in front of a quaint little ice cream shop, holding hands with Lucy they entered the shop, a small bell alerting the clerk at the front of potential customers. “What can I help you two lovely ladies with today?” The small elderly woman asked, hunched over the counter. 

Lucy stared in amazement at all the mouth watering treats, one particular frozen dish catching her eye. It was vanilla ice cream with tiny gummy bears running up and down the tube, laughing and giggling , playing in the ice cream like it was snow. 

The little candies were making “snowballs” and throwing them all around the shop. Lucy sniggered at the sight of this and tugged on Nikki’s sleeve pointing at the frozen treat and looking up at her with pleading eyes. “You want that one huh?” Nikki asked grinning at the small cat girl which she responded to with a small nod. “Okay okay.” 

Nikki smiled before placing their order with the shop keeper, they were served two small bowls of the frozen treats, Nikki opting for a bowl of rainbow sherbet with knockoff skittles on top that sparkled when you bit into them, making it look like someone had poured a tube of glitter into Nikki’s mouth. 

The two girls giggled as they ate their sweet treats, smiling and making goofy faces at each other. Lucy was laughing hysterically as two of her gummy bears had gotten into a fist fight over who could make the best “snowman”. 

The girls finished their treats and hand in hand exited the little shop, making a beeline for the clothing store next door. 

43