Chapter 11 finale
1.8k 17 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several days had passed since their encounter with the Jötūn and Lucy and Nikki were cuddling on the couch on the main floor, the taller girl had the small cat girl wrapped in her arms, they were both smiling watching a cute romantic comedy on the floating television that circled in the air around the couch, much to Lucy’s amusement.  

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang, which startled Lucy slightly. “Who could that be?” Nikki murmured to herself before getting up, Lucy followed suit as they quickly walked down the stairs. 

Nikki opened the front door and standing there smiling was Jess. “NIKKI HEY I MISSED YOU!!” She exclaimed rather loudly. “Listen I hate to be in a hurry but I need my sister back, i heard through the grapevine she’s obtained some pretty interesting abilities? I need to experiment on her for my research.” 

She held up her head in a snobbish sort of way before waving her hand. “And yes I know before you say anything I’ll get you another one I promise girl, plus remember you owe me.” 

 

Nikki glared down at the slightly shorter girl in front of her before saying in an ice cold voice. “No I don’t think you’ll be taking her anywhere. You’ve done enough as it is, you’re lucky she ended up liking the changes. You could’ve completely destroyed her life. I think you should go and don’t come back.” 

Jess chuckled “cmon quit fucking around, I see her hiding behind you, just give her too me.” Nikki glared at her more. “No. I said you aren’t taking her. Now leave!! Before I make you.” Jess started laughing even more now. “Oh and what the fuck are you gonna do? Come out here little bitch come to big sis.” 

Suddenly Nikki snapped her fingers and a large ethereal war hammer appeared in her hands. “Leave. Don’t make me do this.” She said with venom practically oozing from her voice. Jess glared and narrowed her eyes before stepping back and summoning two ethereal daggers in both hands. “So it’s like that is it?” She snarled at Nikki. “Cmon then bitch do your worst.” Lucy stared in horror as the two women charged at each other, clashing , sparks flying off their weapons as they blocked each other’s blows, they seemed to be pretty evenly matched until Jess slowly begin to overpower Nikki, one of her daggers cut deep into Nikkis’ wrist , she let out a fierce scream, blood falling onto the stone pavement beneath her. 

Just as Jess was about to cut her throat, Lucy felt a surge of panic and anger rush through her. She screamed as loud as she could “NOOOOOOO!!!” And when she did, time seemed to stop, dark clouds, black as the night sky formed above them, a sickening roar crackled as bolts of burning hot, blue lightning shot from the sky, striking Jess head on. 

Time suddenly unfroze as Jess flew backwards striking a concrete building, chunks of stone fell around her as she let out the most terrifying bloodcurdling scream Lucy had ever heard. The entire right Half of her body was completely charred , burnt to a crisp, her oozing bloody flesh on full display. 

Jess quickly began casting a healing spell but it was no use, her skin tried and tried to stitch itself up but the burns were too deep. “LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!!” She screamed, slowly getting up and staggering towards Lucy. 

Lucy begin to tremble in fear as Jess’s eyes started to glow a sickening green, eerie green flames burst from her hands as she slowly moved closer and closer towards Lucy. Just as she was about to fling one of those nasty green flames at her sister, Nikki ran up behind Jess, swinging her hammer with a sickening crack as it went through the evil witches skull, she swung again and again, spraying blood and pieces of brain matter everywhere. Jess collapsed, a pool of blood surrounding her half charred body. 

The light slowly faded from her eyes as her face paled. Her mouth hanging open forever in shock as the last bit of life in her faded from existence. 

Lucy started sobbing uncontrollably as Nikki rushed over to her also sobbing, they both sat there holding each other in the cold rain crying together. After several hours of crying, both women soaked from the rain, covered in blood and gore they finally begin to calm down. 

“W..what happens now?” Lucy quietly asked. “Now we live.. continue our lives together.. we need to report this to your grandmother... she needs to know all the horrible things Jess did..” Lucy softly nodded as they continued sitting there, holding each other, still shaking from the horror they just experienced. 

(End of part one. I’m sorry if this seems kind of rushed, but I want to make this into a three part series. Part two will mostly feature Nikki and Lucy going to school together and studying magic as well as much more romantic scenes.) 

49