Pt2 chapter 2 Omens
1.4k 8 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the shop the girls stared in wonder at all the clothing and accessories. Nikki let out an excited little squeal as she stared at the sections of clothing from around the world, she quickly grabbed a blue kimono in Lucy's size and a pink one in hers before running off to another section of the store excitedly. 

Lucy looked around amazed at all the different sections of clothes, she wondered exactly what she'd need as she had no idea what the school uniform was supposed to look like, regretfully she'd failed to mention that to Nikki who was nowhere to be seen, probably trying on many different assortments of clothes. 

Just as Lucy was about to go look for her, a young woman in her early 30s walked up behind Lucy, smiling. "Anything I can help you with sweetie?" She asked. Lucy looked up and her jaw dropped for a moment. Standing before her was one of the most gorgeous women she'd ever seen, aside from her doting girlfriend of course. 

She wasn't too tall but taller than Lucy for sure. She stood at around 5'6-5'7, Lucy estimated. She had long, beautiful locks of poison green hair, bright violet eyes that seemed to always have a glint of mischief in them and a very slim yet curvy figure that was proportionate to her height and the rest of her body. 

"I..uhm y..yes!" Lucy squeaked her face turning beet red. The woman smiled patiently as Lucy continued. “I’m attending the magic college for witches and warlocks.. uhm pikweeves university? I need a new uniform as well as some comfortable clothes for lounging around campus?” Lucy finished, slightly less flustered than before. 

The woman smiled. “Of course I can help you with that! Mrs?” She trailed off excitedly waiting for Lucy to give her her name. “Oh uhm you can call me Lucy!” She smiled brightly. The woman grinned “follow me Mrs Lucy, I think I can put together the perfect school uniform for you as well as a few comfortable outfits for you that will definitely complement you.” 

She lead Lucy to a back room with a sewing machine on top of a small table. She waved her hand and the machine spun to life. “I would like to ask as it’s rather rude to measure someone without their permission, would you be okay with me measuring you Mrs Lucy?” The woman grinned. Lucy nodded and the green haired girls eyes flashed a bright lavender. 

“Ah such a lovely figure! Your bust is 32 inches, waist measures at 22 and hips are 33! With a height of 5’3! Any questions Mrs Lucy?” Lucy smiled as she replied “no that’s okay.” The woman waves her hand again and a dark blue skirt quickly finishes making itself. She picks it up and hands it to Lucy , then waves her hand again and a white button up blouse with the schools logo stitched into the front pocket begins quickly being sewn into existence. 

She finishes with the blouse before making 2 more identical sets for Lucy. “And now for casual wear.. any requests?” She asks Lucy. “Hmm lots of blue and black?” The woman nods and waves her hand again. Assortments of panties, bras, jeans, t shirts, comfortable sun dresses, jackets and just about any other necessary clothing requirements a young woman needs quickly materializes from the sewing machine, forming a large pile. 

The woman folds every single item, neatly and professionally before placing them in several shopping bags and handing them to Lucy. 

“They should be a perfect fit sweetie and you know I think I like you, it’s on the house!” Lucy looks up bewildered. “A..are you sure? I have more than enough to pay for all this.” She says hesitantly. The woman smiles at her and just shrugs. “I have no use for money.” 

She narrows her eyes slightly before continuing then flashes an eerie smile, showing her large, pronounced canines. “Besides with your reputation I just have to help out Mrs rosewoods esteemed granddaughter!” 

She makes a tsk tsk noise and says with a shrill laugh “oh such a shame what happened to your sister, she was my star student you know?” Lucy feels a chill run up her spine before backing towards the door slowly. “Ah I’ll be seeing you at school Mrs Lucy! I’m so excited to teach another rosewood daughter, such a fine breed.” She licks her lips and glares at the small cat girl. “With such potent magical blood I might add.” 

And with a cackling laugh the woman’s eyes flash before she vanishes completely into thin air. Lucy quickly straightens up, picking up the bag of clothing and running out the door, frantically looking for Nikki, she finds her at the register paying for more bags of clothing, an entirely different woman running the cash register. 

Another chill runs up Lucy’s spine and she tugs on Nikki’s sleeve, her breathing becoming panicked and short. “Hey.. can we go?” Lucy says in a small voice, looking up pleadingly at the taller girl. Nikki looks down happily before she frowns with a look of concern. “Of course honey.. everything okay?” “Y..yes I just want to leave.. I’ll explain when we get home.” Nikki quickly finishes paying before taking her trembling girlfriends hand and walking them out of the shop. 

They swiftly make their way back to the manor right before Lucy breaks down in a fit of panic induced sobs which for the life of her she couldn’t explain why she was feeling this way. Nikki swiftly makes her some hot, lavender tea and rubs her back softly, singing to her in a gentle voice. 

As Lucy finally begins to calm down she explains to Nikki what happened and her encounter with the green haired woman. Nikki begins to look more and more worried as Lucy finishes telling her about the strange woman. “Oh no.. oh no oh no!” Nikki exclaims in a somber voice. “Not her.. I can’t believe they’re letting her teach again!!” Nikki almost screams frightening Lucy slightly. 

"She was put on a probationary suspension two years ago for.. Questionable teaching ethics.. As well as unusual and inhuman punishments on students." Nikki sighs, holding her girlfriend tightly. 

She sighs again as Lucy gulps. "Cmon.. Let's go to bed and watch a movie.. We'll talk about this more tomorrow." Lucy nods, yawning slightly as the tall girl scoops her up and carries her princess style to the bedroom. 

39