Q&A
432 12 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok guys. I've went back to the drawing board a little on all my stories and projects and I feel I am.ready to go forward again.

I will be posting a new chapter in a day or two, 

BUT I ALSO EDITED CHAPTER 15 WITH A LOT MORE INFO TO HELP EVERYONE OUT...


before I post the new chapter, does anyone have any questions of the story so far?


-Gtmaxter

"where is the vanilla? and where is the slaughter of the sinners... And if I want both in the same story"

The main character has several issues he has to contend with when it comes to the vanilla. 

1) timing, its only been about 26 hours of the actual story, but many years has taken place within it. So he really wants to curl into a ball and be cuddled A.S.A.P (Lofa's final days in his timeline could be a good side story mixed with Vanilla if you'd like)

2) Even with the knowledge of the future, he is still embarrassed about being proactive for intimacy.

3) I really want some damn sweetness too right now. But its at least 2 chapters away.


For the sinners, the big issue is that Yagami isn't just a prick, he's popular. Aloha only has Mayu, and Alofa now, but Yagami is surrounded by people that would make sure the fight between mayu and Yagami wouldn't end well. So unfortunately the evil bastards will live for quite a while...... there are also a SHIT TON of villains coming out if the woodwork, but a lot of them will be killed so I hope that helps.


-Emervoid

"He still feels relatively weak and with you almost giving us different versions of him it just makes the Aloha 2 seem like he has no chance of even remotely getting a good chance at life.

So my question is will there be more alternate versions of Aloha coming?

And will you actually give him a chance to use his Cannibalism skill more efficiently by which I mean using it on actual humans ?

Can Yagami die as well in the most brutal way possible and also Pls kill off the entire kingdom in the process"

I hope you read the chapter 15 edit, it gives a better glimpse at Alofa's Stats as an adult, so that can give a little idea how Aloha can grow. I have also put in the explanation of How the "Cannibalism" skill can evolve. 

What hasn't been mentioned before (because it wasn't relevant yet) was stat jumps across the different grades, stat caps, and level caps. Suki has a long way to go.


I have been trying to leave subtle hints here and there that Aloha's(Suki's) current timeline, has been altered in more ways than one. The ripple effect caused by Aloha1 was actually a tidal wave and the consequences will appear later on. There will be different versions of Aloha and no one has to worry about a Deus Ex Machina saving everyone all the time in the future. Aloha already has a very powerful version of himself shown in chapter 17 and we don't know his motives yet, it'll get spicy.


Yagami needs to die, but despite him being a fucking asshole, he's not a pushover. His death will feel as refreshing as the purest spring waters hidden away from the world and given to you on your thirstiest day

7