Chapter 30 – Nexus Point
241 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

1975

Connie smiled and lightly rubbed Talia’s cheek.

“You know, this is your fault. I don’t even know when you buried yourself inside my soul. I found you one day when I learned to meditate.” She smiled softly, and sighed.

“Did you hide inside me at the time of your death? Or did you travel the timeline until you found someone with your name who was stronger than you?” Connie slipped right up to Talia’s side. “I really wish I could let you out, but as soon as I try, that book’s words gain some power.”

“So, for the rest of your life, you are my prisoner.” She lightly caressed her cheek, then held her gently from behind. “My body is yours to play with, while my soul is your shelter. Now, let me check your cuffs.”

Connie did this every time she entered this unknown place. She checked each and every metal cuff that had attached itself to Talia’s body. When she first found her curled up inside this space, she was naked, with nothing attached. Later, she saw the metal bands. One on each forearm, bicep, thigh, calf, and ankle. One around her belly, chest, and neck. From that point onward, when she forged her chains, they attached to these bands only.

At first, she failed to understand what these chains and bands were. However, as she meditated, and her desire was given a voice, things became more clear.

She wanted to protect Talia, and a chain would form. She wanted to keep her alive, and the umbilical formed. She wanted to communicate with her, and the tether attached to the base of her neck formed.

Connie’s need and desire to protect, to keep Talia alive, but also keep her with her forever, could be considered to almost be at an obsessive level.

What would Talia do if she ever found out about all of this? That did come up into Connie’s mind from time to time, but less often then it used to. She learned that if she became less sure of this method, it would weaken, and so would Talia’s hold on life.

Connie had no clue that the only lament Talia would have is that their roles were not reversed, and Connie was not kept a prisoner inside her own soul forever.

Whenever she could see the seventeen year old version of Connie, and the thirty five year old version, she would fill with a hunger that would nearly drive her insane with it’s intensity. She wanted to ravish her, ravage her, tie her up, and fuck her incessantly.

She wanted to dominate so thoroughly, Coral, and even Ginger would forever pale in comparison to Connie’s Mistress, and she would never leave her side. She pictured a leather collar on Connie’s neck, and a leash in her hand.

There was a small problem though. Talia was a thirty year old woman in nineteen seventy five. Connie was a thirty five year old woman in twenty twenty. That was an over fifty year difference. Connie would have been born in nineteen eighty five, but that was still fifteen years away.

Just where was the nexus point where their two lives crossed each other? Where did they meet, in order for Talia to invade her soul, and stay there to protect herself from the book’s destiny for her life?

By all rights, Talia would have died in nineteen eighty, when she was beaten to death by Mr. Randall. In that year, what happened to create this nexus point?

 

* * *

 

This was Lena's guilty pleasure. Since that time her friend pointed out how the older woman took care of the younger woman, she became more interested in what they were doing, and made the effort to serve them as much as she was allowed.

In the mornings, when she realized that they lived close by, she noticed how they would jog by her place in the morning at least twice. Recently, it turned to three times, and the younger woman would sometimes wave as she sipped her coffee on the patio.

Lena enjoyed the ripple of muscle on both women, while she had her eyes more glued to the taller, and more muscular woman.

If she had a boyfriend, or girlfriend, her appetite would have been stimulated, and she would have eaten them up when she went inside.

Lena didn't know she liked the fairer sex until those two came around to eat in her coffee shop.

 

* * *

 

"What do you think about her?" Coral asked after they jogged by the second time. Connie turned slightly.

"She's pretty. Is this a trap, baby? You know that only you and Ginger are in my life at this moment, and I'm quite happy with that." She pursed her lips. "And my sister. I miss her."

"You'll see her again, love. I just see that waitress's eyes when we jog passed. I don't think she would do something, but she likes to see you jog." Coral giggled. "Both me and Ginger like to see you jog. You have amazing assets."

"Tease me like that." Connie lowered her eyes and whined a little. She was a strong woman, but when it came to her little lover, and her ginger lover, Ginger, she was quite weak to their charms.

"But it's so easy. Now behave, and tell me the truth. Would you?" Connie blushed, and stayed silent. Coral grinned. "Should we take Ginger to lunch today?"

"Sure, that sounds like a nice thing to do. She works hard on the paperwork, and has already set up a few viewings for us. It won't be long before we have this house finished, and need to rely on her for the sale." Connie quickly changed gears, completely oblivious to the fact that Coral smoothly changed the subject, but not the intent.

Currently, she had one goal in mind. Making Connie happy, and for some reason, whenever she saw Lena sipping her coffee, she could see the woman beside her and Ginger, eagerly pursuing Connie's pleasure.

There was a connection between them that she felt right to her core, but she wasn't sure why.

 

* * *

2002

"Baby, supper." The door opened to Connie's bedroom, and her mother smiled down at her as she watched her flip through her homework. Connie turned and smiled.

"Hi, mom." Lena smiled down at Connie.

"How many times do I have to tell you to lock this door? You're an attractive young woman, and your brothers are nearly adults, both ready to go out on their own. Even your father could walk in here when you're changing." Lena came over, sat down on the edge of the bed, and slapped her daughter's bottom.

"Eep! Sorry, mom. Eep! I will be obedient." Lena chuckled at her daughter's blushing face.

"I swear, you leave it unlocked just so I can spank you." Connie blushed a bit more, which made Lena quite warm inside. She leaned down, poked her nose gently. "Behave yourself, and lock that door. Come. It's supper." Connie bit her bottom lip, and as she expected, her mother laid her lips on top of hers.

"I'll be good, mom." Connie said, and received another firm slap to her firm cheeks.

"See that you do. I know it's your birthday, but I'm going over to see the girls tonight. Your brothers will be out rutting, and your father won't be here either." Connie frowned.

"Mom, doesn't it bother you? That he has that woman?" Connie asked.

"No, baby. This was something we agreed upon many years ago. I bought the house, thanks to the investments the girls helped me to make, and all he has to do is make sure things are taken care of. I go play with the girls, and he gets to keep his girlfriends. As long as they don't try to embarrass me, he can play. If he ever wants to leave, he's free to. There has never been any real love between us, baby. Just respect for the family he gave me." Lena smiled and gently rubbed her cheek.

"When can I visit Aunt Talia, Aunt Corrie, and Aunt Ginger again, mom? I miss them." Connie asked.

"In due time, baby. Now come. It's supper, and your cake is ready."

 

* * *

 

1975

'Are you confused, Connie?' Talia asked from the space.

'A little.' She said within her mind. 'Didn't my mom die in nineteen ninety? Why do I suddenly remember all the good times we had? She died when I was five! But I remember her being there for my seventeenth birthday too!'

'Yes, baby. Not the same year, but the same man also killed your mom. That's why I told you how important you were to me.' Talia smiled inside her mind, then whispered within her ear.

"To us."

 

12