Chapter 36 – Jumpy
161 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

1976

"Ginger, get up so that your thighs aren't in the way. I'm starting out with the belt on her breasts, and will also do her belly." Lena said with a bit of excitement in her belly. "I want to see how she takes it, and if she likes it."

Ginger moved so that her right leg went up over the back of the couch, which moved her angle so that Connie had to lean her head back. Lena took a bit to figure out an angle, but shook her head.

"Ginger, I'm going to hit the backs of your thighs like this. Why not put your legs behind her back and mount her face...yes, like that!" Lena moved to Ginger's left, and using the whole length of the belt, she swung it.

"Eep!"

"It didn't seem firm enough, but it also looked like it turned and didn't strike flat across her breasts." Coral said. Lena nodded, and took another swing of the belt. It was much cleaner this time, and they heard Connie chirp again. She didn't struggle, so Lena did it again. The belt landed flat across her breasts, and flattened them from the impact.

"I think she likes it, Lena. Do it three times, then her belly three times. It would be easier if she was standing, and spread out." Lena nodded.

"Next time. For now...I'm giving it to her!"

Lena grew excited as the belt landed over and over. Connie's breasts reddened, as did her belly, but she didn't struggle, or try to get out from under Ginger. After four rounds of three to her breasts and belly, Ginger blew all over her face.

"Wow, she was so hungry while you whipped her like that!" Ginger said. Connie blushed.

"But like this, you can't reach my back, butt, or button." She whined a little. Lena grinned.

"I think our pet likes it." Lena said. "Ginger, untie her hands. I think it's Corrie's turn to give it to her."

 

* * *

 

Connie's wrists were massaged, then tied back together in front of her, and to her reddened breasts. This was Ginger's idea.  She wanted Connie to tug on her breasts each time she was struck by the belt, which would create some interesting sensations.

"I took my time, Corrie, so you take your time to learn how she likes it." Lena said. Coral nodded, stood behind and to Connie's left side. She took a swing, and heard Connie's grunt.

"It looked like it turned over in my hand, and didn't hit flat. What did I do wrong?" Coral asked.

"Too light, and girly." Connie said. Coral growled and took another swing. This time, her swing was more firm, and had a stronger arm used. The belt landed on her cheeks and caused Connie to chirp.

"That's it, Coral." Lena said with a grin. "Now her back. Punish her for that verbal jab." The belt landed again, and Connie was once again fogged with confusion. This felt so familiar. The belt and how it landed. Her bare back, and butt. Punishment, and discipline.

Why did it feel so good, and why does it feel like this wasn't the first time she's been disciplined, and liked it? Why does Ginger's and Coral's intense eyes bring her such desire and familiarity?

 

* * *

 

2002

"Done already?" Coral asked as Lena came back in the room.

"Yes. It was suggested that Connie go visit her Aunt Ginger while we talk." Coral rolled her eyes.

"Baby, do you remember...that is a stupid question. Ginger has not moved, and is most likely waiting for you." Coral said to her. Connie nodded.

"Yeah, she probably is. I better get going. She is not going to be happy that I decided to visit her last." Connie said and stood up. She straightened her clothes and headed for the back stairwell. Lena watched her leave and sighed.

"Ginger gets to have all the fun." Lena pouted and turned towards her.

"Don't give me that look. You know the rules. No sex until after her eighteenth birthday. Discipline sessions have always been the exception as there is no sex between them." Coral said firmly.

"I know, I know. We each decided which training we would take on, and she needs this as much as we do." Lena sighed.

"More. Now go get the harness. I'll bang you first to take off the edge. You always come out of that room hornier then you go in." Coral said and stripped off her jeans and shirt.

"Can you blame me? Baby is always so good to us."

 

* * *

 

"Aunt Ginger?" Connie knocked on the door to the back part of the building. They had this building specially built around the same time Connie was born. It was the place they would retire to, and keep them all in the same place.

"You took your time, Talia." Ginger said with a small sultry smile as Connie came into her flat. Connie blushed a bit.

"Sorry, Aunt Ginger. Oh, before I forget, I met a lady with the same name, so I now go by my nickname." Connie said and watched her aunt's face.

"Really?" Ginger smiled. "Come over here, and let me get a good look at you, baby. It's been far too long since your last training session." Connie blushed, but walked over to the smiling aunt who always made her feel warm. Her aunt also made her feel like she somehow knew her before she really knew her.

Within this parallel fate she walked, memories of their previous life, and this new one, slowly mixed and merged. It left her in a confused state when she had to deal with a pillar of her new life's course. The two timelines fought with each other for dominance, but as the times flowed, and the new line was experienced, her new life became more firm, while the previous became a shadow.

"Almost as tall." Ginger whispered. "You've grown, baby. Even up top too. Does this give you any trouble while you train your muscles?" Ginger stood up from her couch and walked over. She was barefoot, and though the Connie she remembered from their past was taller then her, this young woman was her predecessor. She had to treat her properly, or she wouldn't grow up properly.

"No, Aunt Ginger." The girl blushed. Ginger pursed her lips.

"You don't seem as firm as you've been trained for, baby. Do you really get into the ring and beat the guys down?" She asked with a slight smirk. She knew she did, and saw how ferocious her baby could be when in the ring.

It was like she was a completely different species from this blushing teen in front of her.

"You're teasing me. You know I don't want to use my strength to hurt you, Aunt Ginger." Connie said with a slight pout. Ginger smiled. Indeed, the woman who would eventually become so close to them would never use her strength against them. Even while they whipped her into senselessness, or smothered her with their breasts.

This 'training' was also to test this determination within her. It was to make sure she was attached to them enough to make that necessary jump in the future.

After all, Ginger was still as jumpy as she was in the past, when Connie told them the complete story of how she came to live in the past in place of their companion, Talia.

No one in the group knew how she had survived that lightning strike, and it made everyone of them scared right to their core.

 

7