Chapter 37 – Possible Consequences
110 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This chapter has inferred sexual discipline with someone under eighteen, but is not depicted. It is part of the story, but no sex scenes with someone under eighteen will ever be posted. PS - I don't make the rules.)

1976

Connie groaned as the belt landed on her back again and again. Coral looked especially fierce and excited as she whipped her, but that was one of the reasons Connie enjoyed this. It pleased her girls.

The pain and pleasure of being dominated flooded her body and mind. The confusion she felt was a part of it, but also the familiarity of being whipped by the belt.

Lena's eyes made her quite aroused when she whipped her breasts. Coral's smile as she whipped her bottom and back. Now, as the belt was passed to Ginger, it became even more familiar.

Ginger seemed to be an expert with the first strike, and she didn't stay on one part.

"Put your tied hands on your head. That will hold them up. Don't cover your breasts." Connie blushed, but obeyed. Ginger started on her back, and bottom, and walked around her to get at her breasts, her belly, and now her hips. That allowed the belt to land across her mound.

"We won't be able to go at her like this again for a while." Lena said and pursed her lips. "Should we use oil after? Her skin will look sunburned." She looked at Coral while Ginger continued to whip her.

"I think so. She's our pet while we're doing this, but when we're not, she's our girl. We have to treat her properly, don't we?" Connie blushed. Their possessiveness was on a different level now. Lena had firmly grabbed hold of her, and wouldn't let go. Ginger's affection was also guaranteed, as was Coral's.

Talia's love was almost insane in its intensity. All she heard while the belt fell upon her skin is Talia's moans, and light complaints about how she wouldn't be able to use the whip on her baby now.

Connie was also sure that although the girls were content with each other, their only focus was herself. They could sleep in the same bed, but if Connie was not there, they would put distance between themselves, and each other. When Connie laid down between them, they became her second skin.

"She's ready to blow! Where are the strap-on's?" Ginger asked. Coral and Lena looked at each other, then dashed into the bedroom.

They both wanted to be the one to finish her off.

 

* * *

 

2002

"Alright, you know the drill. Pants and shirt on the chair. No bra, as it will get caught." Connie nodded eagerly and doffed her clothes. Ginger smiled. No matter whether it was in the past, or the present, Connie still greatly desired their touch.

"Are you lifting weights?" Ginger pursed her lips. Her baby was a little bit softer then she remembered. She lowered her eyes.

"I guess I haven't done as much recently." Ginger shook her head.

"You can never relax on your body, baby. That strength is what sets you apart from other fighting women. Without that power, who will protect us? Who will help soft women when a bully comes out to hurt us?" Ginger asked, and saw the immediate reaction within Connie's eyes. The fierce angry woman who easily broke Mr. Randall's arm within the coffee shop appeared.

"Who would dare?" She ground out.

"Plenty, baby." Ginger said softly, and lightly kissed her cheek. "Remember, our relationship is focused around you. As we get older, we'll need you more and more." Connie blushed.

"Aunt Ginger." She pouted a little, and the woman who easily hurts people disappeared, and she turned into a mouse again.

"Alright, stand against the wall. You've neglected your body, and your training. Discipline is a must." Connie took a deep breath, and turned to face the wall. As Ginger walked to her side, Ginger could see those lips begin to smile.

Baby always did like her discipline.

 

* * *

 

"How often should I bring her over from now on?" Lena asked as she got dressed. Coral sighed.

"Every two weeks. She'll need to the time to heal from her discipline sessions, and time to improve on her training. Don't forget to school her properly in all she taught us, Lena." Coral pointed her finger. "I know how distracting it can be to have her right at your fingertips, but you also know what she needs to do."

"I know, I know!" Lena growled. "It's still not as easy as you make it out to be! When she's around us, she's just like she was back then." Lena closed her eyes. "So soft, and hungry."

"But if she doesn't have the knowledge she needs, how can she help us? If she doesn't help us when she goes back, things will change. Things that can not change. You, Talia, Ginger, and me will all die. And so will she." Lena's face froze.

"I don't like it when you say that, Coral. She's my baby. Has been for almost thirty years."

"Doesn't matter, you dumb blonde." Coral grinned. "If you don't get your mind off that fine ass of hers, she will die. She'll grow up never having a mother. Talia will be beaten to death. I will die at my father's hands. And you will be murdered when your daughter is five. Those are the stakes. Teach her. Train her. Give her all that she gave us. If not, we're all dead."

"Maybe we're putting too much on her shoulders, Corrie." A voice spoke from the intercom. She never came out of the room, just in case Connie saw her.

"What do you mean?" Lena frowned when she spoke up.

"Maybe you should teach her real estate, Corrie. Connie never told us her mother taught her about real estate. If Lena can't do the job, someone has to. Ginger has a handle on all the paperwork side, so she can expand her training to include that. We have experience spanning decades." Coral pursed her lips thoughtfully, while Lena looked a bit upset.

"I think you're right. Lena was trained for inspections, but not really renovations. I was trained to work right alongside Connie the entire time. I will handle the renovations, and the inspection area since Lena won't focus. Ginger will handle the paperwork, as well as what to look for, and how. What about investments?" The voice was quiet.

"Our pet reminded me of something. Make sure she has lots of books. Time travel. History of the stocks she chose. Things to read that will give her all she needs." The hidden woman sighed.

"I know. The second nexus hasn't passed, and the shadow of that bastard still lingers even now." Coral said softly. She looked at Lena, and watched how she sat there, forlorn, and sad.

She had never been able to deal with the reality of it when she was told. Her daughter, who traveled through time and saved her life in the past, could still die in the future.

The one whom she fucked every night, kissed every morning, got a blowjob from every morning, would eventually become her daughter in the future. That girl would grow up, and eventually, she might also die before she crossed over.

That made them all anxious. They had no idea how she crossed from this time to the past. The last smoldering remnants of that awful book was still kept in a safe, as a reminder that the future was still unfinished, and changeable.

 

6