Chapter 38 – Not Over Yet
139 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

2002

"Why can't we stay overnight, mom?" Connie asked a little bit unhappily.

"When you were younger, it was alright, baby. Now, you're older. We've explained this a few times already." Lena sighed until Connie put her hand on her thigh.

"I'm sorry, mom. I guess I have to wait, right?" She asked, her eyes pleading.

"Eighteen, baby. That is the rule among us. Even Corrie didn't join in until after she was eighteen. Hm, no, I think she moved in first, and was already eighteen. I am getting confused. And Coral already said that you need to workout, and study more. You haven't gone on any jobs with me, or done any inspections for the houses we renovate." Lena said, and became more firm.

She had to be more firm. If she wasn't, this beautiful girl she gave birth to would die in the end. It wasn't herself she was concerned about. This girl would end up being the center of their lives.

"So...what happens now?" She asked.

"A schedule I should have implemented a few years ago. Mornings are for waking up, limbering up, and working out. You go for a morning run, then workout in the gym. Days will be dedicated to study, and work related activities, such as inspections. Coral will teach you about renovations, and Ginger will teach you about paperwork, and the real estate industry." Lena said firmly.

"At night, that is when you're allowed to relax, and be a girl again. The days are the times you will dedicate to being an immovable mountain that we can lean on." Connie pouted, but for the first time in her young life, her mother did not give in.

For some reason, this firm attitude of her mother's, without the soft affection, turned her on big time.

 

* * *

 

"How hard was it?" The voice asked.

"Difficult. She loved her discipline, as she always does. How is our pet?" Ginger asked eagerly.

"Not quite ready to come out of the space, Ginger. Once the weekend is over, we'll look at the next house for renovations. The bubble will pop in a few years, so get ready to retreat." Ginger sighed.

"It's going to be a hard time for the industry. Fools that only wanted to make a quick dollar really screwed over the working class folks." Ginger grit her teeth.

"It's always been this way. Stock market crash. Great Depression. There is always a get rich quick scheme, and the desperate will fall right into the traps. The only ones who make money off those schemes are the first ones in, and the ones who sell the method later. Baby set us up with investments and skills. We have a lot of money set aside, and soon, baby will be old enough." Ginger smiled at her friend's words.

"I am so going to give it to her good after her birthday next year." Ginger said with a smile.

"Me and the pet will continue to hide, but you three can have fun, as long as you don't interfere when Talia visits. We have to be as careful as we can be. Oh, our pet just woke up and says that even though her skin is still red, she wants Corrie and Ginger to come over." Coral grinned at her friend.

"We'll bring the harnesses. Her birthday isn't over yet."

 

* * *

 

1976

"She's out, girls." Ginger said to Coral and Lena. They both looked down at Connie who had collapsed on top of Ginger while they fucked her from behind.

"Aw. Her birthday weekend isn't over yet." Coral said softly. Lena's smile also looked a little crooked. "When do you think her skin will heal?" Coral asked. Lena perked up.

"Heal?"

"It's like a sunburn, Lena. From what I've read, and those magazines mentioned something about a rest period or the sex slave will scar.  Being whipped is like a sunburn. At least it is the way we do it. There are more brutal methods, but this one is relatively tame compared to those. A sunburn takes anywhere from three or four days to fade, up to two weeks." Lena pursed her lips.

"We can still fuck her, right?" Lena asked, as she had an extreme level of hunger for Connie.

"When she wakes up." Ginger sighed. "I know how you feel, Lena, but Connie is human, not someone who can take so much stimulation all the time. I have Monday. Corrie has Tuesday. You have Wednesday. We might have to change to a two week schedule though, just to be fair. We can pair up on Thursday, then go group on Friday to Sunday. These are evenings, not days. Days are different." Lena had surged forward, and got pulled back by Coral. Her face twitched.

"This is going to be hard, isn't it?" Lena asked.

"Yes." Coral said, but she smiled. "She's worth it though. As long as I get my night to love her, we can fuck the hell out of her on the weekends." Lena sighed.

"Yeah. So do we schedule the whip sessions as well?"

"Yes. We'll wait until she recovers to decide when the next session should be. In the meantime, she is waking up." Ginger smiled as Connie's tongue started to move along her folds again. Lena looked at Coral.

"We can fit two." Coral said, and pushed her dildo in first. Connie groaned as Lena slid hers in alongside.

"Why does it feel like she's a drug and I'm already addicted to her?" Lena whispered. Coral grinned.

"Because we are all addicted."

Connie didn't say anything as she was in a perpetual state of confusion while these women had sex with her.  The reason was simple, and complex at the same time.  She isn't supposed to be in this time period.  The two timelines exist parallel to each other, but the distance between them narrows as particular events, nexus points in all their lives, pass without interference from the overwritten timeline.

Connie is able to see both timelines, which causes her confusion.  Lena would be relentlessly stalked over the next ten years.  Ginger would be kept on the sidelines as eye candy, and her counterpart, Talia, would be kept around as an ego boost.  As Coral went to work at his office, Talia would become a victim of violence that was written off as self defense.

Mr. Randall had lost his business.  Lena left her job at the restaurant, which took her out of his reach, but not out of his mind.  Ginger was now a partner, along with Coral, in the company Connie set up for Talia.  Each event had been displaced in the timeline, and as long as they continued to follow through, their eventual fates became more obscured and less likely to happen.  That book still called out for their lives, but with each passing day, it had less power to take action.

Lena, Ginger, and Coral all talked around her, but since they didn't talk to her, she focused on the one thing that she could focus on.

Ginger's tasty furry mound.

 

* * *

 

"You're like a different woman." Talia said softly in her ear. Connie murmured.

"They didn't give me a chance to say no, baby." Connie said timidly. She felt her earlobe get sucked on, and that ghostly dildo enter her from behind.

"It's not like you can say no. You love what they do to you." Connie couldn't deny it. "But come Monday, you're going to shock them when you get out of this fog."

"I can't help it. When they kiss me, I lose my sense of self. When it comes to work, I can focus properly." She whined a bit. This version of Connie, the soft woman who wanted their attention, and sounded so young, this is the one that Talia had met in the future.

This wasn't the woman she felt take her place, and take over her life. This one she now dominated, and had sex with to make her climax, this was the woman she would become while they were affectionate. The woman she was when it was business was completely different from this soft compliant woman beneath her.

After she climaxed, and became weak, Talia smiled softly at the one she loved so desperately.

"I will have to share you for the rest of our lives, and though I am a bit jealous, as long as I have you to cling to, then I can handle it. After all, I get to live right inside you, and your soul." She lightly kissed Connie's cheek.

"You have to wake up, baby. Time to put the kids to sleep, so you can rest. Hm. I think you get more rest during the week while working on houses then you do on the weekends." Talia said at her ear.

"You're right, Tali. They keep waking me up to fuck me more on the weekends." She sighed. "I wish I could see you."  Talia smiled, as she could answer this easily.  With each passing day, she grew stronger, thanks to the things Connie made for her within her space.

"Soon, baby. Soon."

 

6