Chapter 39 – No Wonder She’s Confused
150 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

When Connie laid down on the bed, she was swarmed, and covered by women who wanted to be close to her. Coral climbed on top of her, while Ginger and Lena snuggled up to her side.

Talia was her reason for existence. That was something Connie knew deep within herself. Without Talia, she had no reason to come to this era. She even figured out that she might be dead if not for Talia.

Connie closed her eyes, and entered the space. Talia lay on the familiar bed, the one that looked like Connie's own bed in her original home. She laid down behind her and combed her fingers through Talia's hair.

"I hope you realize why I'm here, baby." Connie whispered. Talia's cheek twitched. "I must consider the fact that the lightning probably killed me in the future. You saved me. So I want to save you. Don't ever give up on me, baby. I need you just as much as you need me."

 

* * *

 

Talia was exhausted, but still awake enough to hear her lover. She heard the story of how she arrived in this era, and how there was a storm above her house. She heard about the lightning strike too.

'Baby. Why tell me now? I am unable to help you in this state!' Talia nearly cried. Her mind flowed to that future young woman, and immediately, she felt her vision shift.

"Talia!" She felt a bit of confusion, but on the bed, waiting for her, was her girl. She was younger, and a lot more innocent.

"Hello, baby." She laid down beside her. She touched her cheek, and smiled. "I've missed you." Connie blushed.

"I was a bit naughty. Aunt Coral and Aunt Ginger gave me lessons. Aunt Coral kissed me, and let me practice, while Aunt Ginger disciplined me." Talia's face twitched.

"I see. You liked both the kissing, and the discipline." Connie reluctantly nodded. "Then as long as it wasn't forced, it's fine. Just remember, you have to workout and get stronger. And don't forget me, baby. I need you just as much as you need me." Connie nodded quickly.

"I know I need you. Why would you appear if I didn't?" Talia smiled and lightly kissed Connie's lips.

"For now, kissing is all we can do, until I get strong enough. If I do too much, I will run out of energy too early." Connie bit her lip.

"When will you get stronger?"

"When you turn eighteen, baby. It's a milestone, and your strength also makes me stronger." Talia watched as her eyes grew a bit brighter.

"Really? So if I workout, get smarter, and stronger, you will also get stronger?" She asked innocently.

"You are already smart, baby. Your desire to see me, and help me, is what makes me stronger. You don't know how much I need you, baby." Talia's face faltered, and looked sad. "You know that book?" She watched as Connie grew angry.

"I do."

"That is the guide for what he does to me." She watched as Connie's eyes glowed, and she was immediately embraced.

"I won't let him kill you!" she declared.

"My lovely baby. You have to get stronger, and fight to find me. When you're strong enough, you'll come to me, and save me. For now, I can come to you for a little bit of time." She kissed her warmly. "Baby, I miss you so much." She groaned as she felt the chains begin to pull her back.

"My time is up, baby. I have to go back." Connie sniffed as she disappeared. Her eyes flashed once again.

"I will never let you go!"

 

* * *

 

"It really is her room." Talia said as she looked around. "Her makeup table. Her jewelry box. Her nightstand. Her closet. That is even her door." Talia stood up and walked over to the door. She slowly opened it, and peeked out.

The world was gray. Washed out, and gray. Someone walked by the room. A male. She heard a voice.

'Talia, it's time for your run.'

'Alright, dad.' The girl said. The scene blinked, and had more color.

"Lena?" She watched as a woman walked right up to the door and knocked.

'Baby, it's time for your run. Don't forget about your workout.' The hand tried to turn the knob. When it didn't turn, she reached into her pocket, and unlocked the door.

'Baby, didn't I tell you to lock the door?' Talia's eyebrows rose at the obvious lie. She watched as an older version of Lena walked into the room. Not much older then she appeared now, but still a bit older. She saw her walk over to the bed, sit down, and firmly smacked a familiar shapely bottom. Those cheeks still made her mouth water.

'Did I forget, mom?' She saw her mother smile, and slap her bottom again. 'You're teasing me.'

'Of course I am. I'm also reminding you, just in case. No boys are allowed in here. Just you and the girls.' She slapped her daughter's bottom again, which made her chirp, but not cover her butt to stop the slap, and she was made to smile with one more. 'Alright, enough fun. Time to wake up and go for your run.' Lena leaned down and gave her a soft kiss.

'But it's still so early.'

'I know, baby, but good habits are good habits. Don't forget, in the future, me and your aunts will rely on this strength you gain while you're young.' She smiled softly and rubbed her cheek. 'Also, remember that during the week, your job is just that. Working out, and learning. The evenings, and weekends are the time off, but you still have to workout every morning.'

'Okay, mom.' Talia watched Lena leave, and tried to follow her out. The appearance changed right away, and became gray again.

"No wonder she's confused." Talia said softly. "She's enduring two sets of memories. One without, and one with her mother and extended family." Talia closed the door, and the figure on the bed faded and disappeared. She looked around the room.

"Why does it feel like this room isn't to make me comfortable, but to make you feel comfortable?"

 

* * *

 

"This is where she would lay." Connie said with a silly smile on her face. "On my bed, waiting for me to get home from my run." She hugged a pillow to her large chest and murmured.

"My future lover. Can I chain you to my side? Keep you forever in my room, and never let you go?"

 

6