Chapter 6
215 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo healed at a really slow pace ... faster than on foot, that is. But it's like riding a bicycle, and not very fast.

The flight itself was difficult and very shaky the first time. Because he has to constantly keep pumping mana all over his body. And it wasn't until the mana began to run out that Ryo had a more stable flight. And when Ryo started to weaken and was really tired, he landed several meters from the gate. And later, slightly frustrated by this, he went to the guild.

Ryo's latest income today was exactly 4 silver coins and 50 copper coins for selling supplies.

Which left Ryo a total of 5 silver coins and Ryo thought as he walked towards the tavern.

(Ryo)-,,Hmm ... Five silver coins is not too much, but I have to earn a living somehow .... But I also have to think about other ways of earning .... fucking ... I got 50 copper for goblin ears ... hmmm ... maybe I could become an alchemist ... that's not stupid ... But I have to plan my basic skills development first ... okay I'll finish this thought later."-think Ryo.

Ryo interrupted his thought as he reached the door of the tavern he had spotted before completing his previous mission. Ryo went inside and saw many people drinking and laughing. Many people either exchanged goods or sold. Ryo even saw one hooded ... very suspicious ... hooded man giving some powder to a dwarf. And he gets two gold coins for it ... fucking drugs are expensive in a fantasy world.

In general, the variety of situations in the tavern is narpawde considerable. After looking around for a moment, Ryo walked over to the counter and looked at the bald man with a scar under his eye, something similar to Geralt of Rivi. But...he looks more like Leto, just a scar like Geralt's.

Before Ryo could say anything, the innkeeper asked.

(Dracke)-How can I help you?

(Ryo)-A room for three days with a meal, please.

(Dracke)-1 silver coin of 50 copper.

Ryo lost the aforementioned cost and walked quickly to the upper floor after receiving the key. Ryo didn't know why but he really didn't like the inn and had a really bad feeling about it. But ignoring this we quickly went to the room which was quite skimpy a simple single bed with gray sheets. Next to it, a small chest of drawers and that's basically it. When Ryo saw this, he vowed one day he would buy his own house, preferably a castle or a mansion.

Nevertheless, Ryo, after putting his items back in the chest of drawers he had checked before going into anything else. However, he put a purse with coins under the pillow. Then he lay flat on the bed and began to think about his plans.

The most important plan for tomorrow is to complete the mission, and it could be another mission to exterminate the goblins. First of all, Ryo wants to level up and earn skill points. And receive an assessment skill. Because he needs to know what levels other people are having and reach that level before the six days are up. Because then Ryo will be checked for this by guilds and it requires him to get better places and earnings in the future. And avoid unpleasant moments if the guild crowd reacts badly to Ryo's level announcement. But never mind, the ability to "judge." It will help him not only in combat and in the field. But it will help him, for example, find the ingredients if he decides to become an alchemist or just sell them. So without lying, this skill is fundamental in Ryo's arsenal.

The next item on the list is to advance fire magic to level 40 before Ryo decides to choose another type of magic. And remembering also about the simultaneous promotion of the magic of fusion, regeneration and flying. So Ryo really has a lot of work to do before he can add other magic to his arsenal.

And further, an important point is the inventory. Because wandering the wand of Ryo. He sees that the equipment itself is as important as the level and skills. Because the wand itself gave Ryo a big boost for his level. So Ryo thought that even a coat or magic boots could be invaluable in a fight. Since Ryo is fighting risking his life. So do not count the cost of renting a room and meals. Ryo has to get the funds to get the equipment and it will really be expensive. Since clothes are sometimes more expensive than weapons, however, what bonuses they give matters when you look at the price. So Ryo will wait until he collects at least twenty silver coins before buying any robes or armor. However, he will check what bonuses the cheaper ones have and what they look like. And maybe he'll buy a ring, a coat, or something that gives him some good bonuses.

After much thought, Ryo lay back and pictured himself fighting a huge red dragon.

(Ryo)-Die stupid Oppai Dragon !! ... Kamehamehaaa ..... !!!!....how many blood...hehe........ ... .. .

He whispered on the verge of falling asleep and fell asleep.

 

Ryo spent the next two days on goblin extermination missions. Because after a few fights and stab injuries. Ryo learned how to deal with threats and gained experience with each fight. And now with two whole days at his disposal, not just a half of one. Ryo completed eleven missions and killed 69 goblins in total. By the way, today, Ryo sitting in the tavern and eating his meal. He wondered where the new goblins always came from. Because Ryo completed two of the eleven missions at the same site, and he remembered that he had cleaned the area thoroughly.

And considering that Ryo gets 50 copper coins for killing one goblin, Ryo gets 34.5 silver coins for killing 69 goblins, which by adding the five silver coins he had previously had, Ryo now has 39 silver coins and 50 copper coins.

However, Ryo extended his rent for a further three days and subtracted 1.5 silver coins. Ryo has 38 silver coins ..... Elementary ... hehe ...

Two days ago, Ryo decided to hold back on spending the skill points he earned after reaching level 16. And you can expect his level to be higher after two days, but the goblins slowly started to give less and less Xp. And reaching level 16 alone took 8 goblins.

And when it comes to selling goblin ears, Ryo incinerated or damaged most of the goblins killed. Because Ryo got used to mana during the aforementioned fights and worked out the basics of his fighting style. Which, for the time being, was limited to observation and medium- and long-range combat.

And now Ryo is sitting and thinking about hunting the other monsters in the F rank. Because he has three more days, no Sunday because the guild is closed then. And from the missions available, apart from cleaning, farming, harvesting fruit in the fields, for testing potions, there are few extermination missions. And usually in this ranking there are non-offensive missions, after all, not everyone wants to die. Ryo is weird and mentally disturbed or sadist and likes killing monsters and domination over the enemy ... but a combination of the mentioned.

Because logically people fear death and even if someone undertakes the extermination missions of 4 goblins. He may not always survive, he may be paralyzed by fear, or he may be attacked by surprise. After all, goblins ate a human hand a few chapters ago. It was probably not something like ....

[=============]

Human-Are you hungry, green friend?

Goblin-Ach...Human-chan...Yes...Im very hungry!!!

Human-Then here you have ... a helping hand.

He said then he cut off his hand and gave the goblin to eat it. Then they laugh together until the sunset that surrounds them.

END....WTF????!!!!

[======================] (What have I just written?) (-_-')

Not most people take on safer tasks, and nevertheless how silly they sound and how little XP they give. They do it and so they earn their living. However, Ryo is different, he smiles at the task, people begin to call him "Blood Mage". He refers to the simple fact that Ryo carried out missions with more enemies with each mission and used techniques that were ... specific.

For example ... Ryo during one of the missions, noticed that the goblins have a kind of solidarity with each other. As one goblin fell on a rock, two other goblins stopped and helped him get up and walk. Because the goblin broke his ankle. Unfortunately, Ryo used the fire arrows, which he used instead of the "fire beam", because they are faster and quieter. He literally severed the left leg of the right goblin and simultaneously the right leg of the left goblin. sticky fire projectile, which consisted in the fact that the projectile hits, then after a while it explodes and poured magma on the opponents.

However, back to the point, Ryo gained the title when a group of adventurers watched him from hiding. As he stuck a sticky fireball into the already dead goblin and threw it right into the center of the goblin camp. And unfortunately for the goblins, Ryo manipulated the bomb to keep it from exploding. As a result, the bomb itself vibrated with mana. The goblin's body began to shake and looked as if it was still alive. And goblins, not knowing what was happening, surrounded the body. And when nearly all of the goblins in the goblins had surrounded the goblin's body. Ryo activated a missile that exploded and fired shards of bone and guts at the people around him and the survivors. Ryo ended up jumping inside the village as bloody rain fell from the sky, triggered by the explosion. And Ryo manipulated one fire arrow and pierced the heads of the surviving goblins. Like the Guardians of the Galaxy Yondu, laughing maniacally and with a sadistic anime-style smile.

Needless to say, the Adventurers were shocked at the sight and terrified. Even they couldn't do something like that. And even their group consisting of two mages, a hunter and a guardian. Who are a fairly famous C-ranked group, consisting of a handsome guard and his harem. Who came back from fighting wyverns. They could not hide that the greater fear in their hearts was aroused not by the monster but by Ryo. And then, when they returned to town, they told the stories and the returning to town was covered in Ryo's blood. With his backpack dripping with blood, he proved the authenticity of their story to the public. Some of them, after asking about the place of the incident, were curious and went to check on their own and were really surprised by the sight.

As for Ryo's reaction, because when he was in the tavern he heard people talking about him ... He wasn't hurt, but he liked being in the bathtub. In a past life, people laughed at him. And the girls were pointing their fingers at him as he tried to pick them up. Now Ryo can slap the waitress's butt and she won't say anything. And others will not offend him because they are afraid. Ryo thought they'd better be afraid of him. Than they loved him.

And now Ryo, while eating a tasty meal, sees a handsome young man with blond hair and silver armor sitting at the far end of the tavern. Who keeps looking at him, but every time he looks at him, he looks away. And the beauties around him are trying to distract him. Not to provoke Ryo.

Ryo is disgusted with this blon knight. She gives him quite strange looks ... a fucking iconman. Ryo is not handsome, and such beauties do not come alone as in his case. Ry had heard stories of this blonde guy named Lucas, being ranked C. He just shouted out at the guild if some beauty wanted to join him on a trip to kill a faithful one. And after a few seconds, a whole crowd of virgins came forward, ready to give themselves to him.

Ryo, honestly, if it weren't for that look. He would ignore his existence as Ryo prefers the role of an evil demon lord rather than a hero. Since he is not handsome, he will become strong enough because in this world women are attracted to appearance, money and power. So Ryo has decided to achieve the championship in the last two and will do what he wants.

(Ryo)-,,I have to stop thinking about such things, because I am about to do something that will overwhelm me with the consequences ... disgust ... you are better than him ..... you are a power that everyone cares about .... when you calm down ... then after buying equipment ... we will go to the slave market ... or to the brothel ... .okey .... hehe ... it works .... It might check the status."-think Ryo

Nazwa Ryotaro
LVL 16
Mana 135/135(+5Wand)
STR 33
VIT 31
AGI 36
DEX 36
INT 41 (+5Wand)
CHA 57,01

Ryo laughed slightly to himself, making him hear the shuffling of a chair from Luckas. But whatever, Ryo now sees that it's the cheapest wand, but +5 to mana and INT, it really makes a difference. If you only have two-digit stats.

Ryo plans to buy some scared mage robes because his white shirt is starting to turn pink. And washing clothes in a river can tarnish his already strange reputation.

And with his wallet of 38 silver coins, Ryo hopes to buy a new robe and maybe a wand. But now Ryo, having a moment of time, wants to distribute skill points and create one skill and check how the levels differ from each other, although this skill makes no sense. Although not entirely.

(Ryo)-,, And now what Ryo likes best ... hehe ... Show Skills."-think Ryo

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 8
Regeneration Magic 2
Magic of Fusion 1
Fly Magic 2
Skill Points 8

Ryo had eight points at his disposal because the last time he used this System feature he was level 8, and now he is 16. And Ryotaro saw even that some skills had increased by one level, but considering how many enemies he had killed. It's normal people that really struggle to level ... But Ryo doesn't give a shit. And he thinks more about releasing it all.

Ryo wants to build a "judgment" skill first. Since he is not sure about the level, it reflects what Ryo can see.

So, classically, Ryo focused on the mana and stared intently at the wooden fork. And he imagined a system popup with information about him.

Name Rank Level Effects Description
Wooden fork ???? ??? ???? ?????

 

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 8
Regeneration Magic 2
Magic of Fusion 1
Fly Magic 2
Soul Eyes 1
Skill Points 7

(Ryo)-,,Okay so level one only allows me to see only the name ... okey ... how does that relate to people ... let's see that blonde dick ..."-He thought and looked at the blonde knight, and for a moment Ryo's eyes were sparkling with red light.

Name Luckas Von Draconis
LVL  ?????
Title  ?????
Rank  ?????
Class  ?????
Mana  ?????
STR  ?????
VIT  ?????
AGI  ?????
DEX  ?????
INT  ?????
CHA ?????

(Ryo)-"So I can't beat him like that ... heh ... I mean level 1, shows the name. Okay let's add one more point so I can see the level. That's enough, I don't have too many points, and I have to strengthen my other skills."-think Ryo

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 8
Regeneration Magic 2
Magic of Fusion 1
Fly Magic 2
Soul Eyes 2
Skill Points 6

(Ryo)-"Okay, let's check....Rank C....hehe....FUCK!!!

Name Luckas Von Draconis
LVL  262
Title  ?????
Rank  ?????
Class  ?????
Mana  ?????
STR  ?????
VIT  ?????
AGI  ?????
DEX  ?????
INT  ?????
CHA ?????

(Ryo)-,,Fuck .... fucking ... fucking .... Level 262 ..... How's he? .... Wait ... he's ranked C ... and I'm in F .... wait. ..a, b, c, d, e, f .... so there are two more klays between him and me .... okay .... who looks like a D or E rating here .... hmmm. ...YOU!!"

Ryo thought as he looked at the other group of adventurers who sit diagonally from him on the next table. Ryo looked specifically at the back of the red-haired elf who was holding a simple wooden bow with hand-carved patterns. However, the armor was leather and looked like a beginner ... so Ryo tried to guess their Rank.

Name Querin Greenoil
LVL  58
Title  ?????
Rank  ?????
Class  ?????
Mana  ?????
STR  ?????
VIT  ?????
AGI  ?????
DEX  ?????
INT  ?????
CHA ?????

Now even Ryo was shocked, he was only level 16. How is he going to fight someone like that .... although Ryo's mind crossed his mind. That these people have missions on the table to exterminate a large group of gonlins of 20 units. So remember the task boards. This particular quest is intended for E-rank adventurers or F-rank adventurers wishing to advance to a higher rank. So Ryo was a bit downcast, but instead of getting depressed. Ryo remembered the differences between him and them. Ryo has a different skill system, Ryo doesn't need an incantation to cast spells, and with training, chewing previously used spells takes less than a second. And Ryo doesn't know how level 7 fire magic translates into class level ... or what they're using.

However, Ryo needs to become stronger because he may have stronger skills than the people of this world. However, statistics and mana are the same. Because Ryo looked at the dwarf sitting next to the red-haired elf whose ax had accidentally fallen ... or rather Ryo stepped lightly on the loose dexter that caused this accident. And surprisingly, he was trying to lift the two-handed ax with difficulty ..... fucking ... Ryo just raised it to a vertical position. But he didn't raise the blade a millimeter up. However, the Dwarf thanked and Ryo checked his level, which was a little higher than the elf. Because he was level 62. Ryo guessed that the warrior class or what he was. He has a strength bonus and his stats can be quite high compared to Ryo who is 16 and is slowly approaching 100. So the dwarf must have stats above 500 or even 1000. Since he is many times higher than Ryo.

Ryo tries not to think about his shortcomings, seeing that he is already finishing his meal. He decided to spend skill points and go to sleep. Since she's going shopping tomorrow and choosing a new type of monster to play with ... the very thought made Ryo smile strangely.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 12(+4)
Regeneration Magic 3(+1)
Magic of Fusion 1
Fly Magic 3 (+1)
Soul Eyes 2
Skill Points 0

Ryo added points and went to his room and went to sleep after taking a bath.

(3207 words)

9