Chapter 3. Plans
13.6k 20 283
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After looking up some information on when schooling starts, I found out that I have about as long as Midoriya did in the show to train, before the UA entrance exam. 'I need to make a list of what I need to do.'

1.Write as much as I know about all the main cast and storyline in order

2.Figure out how to use my quirk

3.Train my quirk/body

4.Come up with a costume, and tools to aid my quirk

 

I wrote down the list, and noticed it was in kanji; I knew how to read and write kanji. I just prayed that I could speak it as well, otherwise I’d have a lot of problems to deal with. I went to my room, and sat at my desk. I found a notebook and started to write down the hero’s I knew about, after them were the villains. I only watched up to season 5 of the show, so all the info of pertinent big events went in. I decided to take pictures of the pages and put them on a secure file on my phone so I could see them wherever I needed. I've always believed in ‘If something is important, have two of it’.

 

After all that was done I took a look at the time, and it was about noon. My stomach rumbled as I felt hunger pains of having forgotten breakfast, and lunch right around the corner. I put the book back into one of the desk drawers under some other papers, and loose junk to keep it from being too noticeable. I got up and went to the kitchen to notice a sore lack of just about anything to eat.

I decided to leave the apartment to buy some groceries. I don’t like to cook as it took time out of my day to do so, but Japanese food always seemed quick in comparison of American cuisine. Cook rice, cook meat, and make broth; done. I found the keys, and my wallet then went outside for the first time in this new world. The light was blinding after spending hours writing in my room, so it took a few seconds to adjust. 

 

Once my eyes were finished adjusting I took a look around. I was on the second floor of this apartment building facing a small parking lot for about 10 cars max, the driveway was in the center, so 5 cars on each half of the lot. ‘This was a very small complex’ I locked my door and saw 201 on it. ‘Nice to know I have a corner room. I hate being in between two neighbors.’ I went to a convenience store and picked up about 3 bags of ingredients and 1 of either premade, or snack food. I came back and ate some of the pre-made stuff before thinking of how to use my quirk before registration.

283