Chapter 21. Team G vs. Team C
7.7k 14 218
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When it was our turn we were given a few minutes to talk about our quirks, and make up a strategy. “Are you gonna tell me now what all that stuff is for?” I looked around to make sure nobody was listening in. When I did that she just sighed. “Do you really have to be that cautious? When you are a pro, villains will know what you do. You do know that right?” “Well they will know what I show them. The less I show at all times the stronger I will be in the future.” When I said that she was gonna say something back, but just shook her head. “My quirk is Earphone Jack. It allows me to listen in structures to locate people inside, as well as plug into my costume to amplify sounds.”

 

I nodded like I was hearing this for the first time. Then she continued. “I should be able to easily locate where they are, and wherever they are, the bomb probably is. The more time we take, the more Yaoyorozu has time to set up. I say I locate them, and then both charge in that direction to take the least amount of time. They should be less able at direct combat than we are.” After she was done she waited for me to agree so we could get started. What I said shook her for a second. “Well I don't have to go in through the building if you can tell me the floor, I can make it there. In a few seconds. I just need you to vibrate the building or make a lot of noise so they don’t hear me. I can finish this in less than 10 seconds.” 

 

After I was done telling her my plan she was first shocked, then she began to process it, and then she started nodding. “If you can’t do it, and get captured I’ll blame the loss on you.” I smiled, “Of course let me never hear the end of it.” Once our plan was set we stood outside the building. “Just communicate where it is on the radio, and make enough noise to break all the windows” I tapped my headset. Jiro’s right eyebrow went up with a small smile. “So that is a radio huh?” “Dang, I just gave that away didn’t I?” She smiled and shook her head. Just after that All Might came through the intercom. “The battle will commence in 3… 2… 1… GOO!!”

 

The second All Might gave the all clear, Jiro stuck her jack in the wall. Waited a few seconds then pointed upwards. “They are both on the third floor east side of the building.” I immediately ran outside, ran over to the east side, and I touched the wall. “Am I underneath it?” I ask through the radio. “Yea, should I make some noise?” I smiled “Enough to break the windows.” Just then I heard a loud thumping sound. As I did I could also hear the sound of glass shattering. I put my goggles and mask on. ‘No telling what Momo may pull to see me going all out.’ I threw my grappling hook on the third floor window, and pulled myself up at amazing speed.

 

When I got to the window I saw poor Momo trying to put traps, and barricade the door through all this while Mineta was just staring at her chest. ‘Disgusting pervert’ I saw the rocket that was a few feet from the windows. While all the noise from Jiro was still happening they couldn’t hear me stepping on broken glass behind them casually walking to the bomb. Once I made it, I just leaned my body against it while staring at the dynamic duo. Just as I did I heard the intercom go off again. “Hero Team WINSSS!!”

 

Both Momo and Mineta were stunned, nobody came in through the door, so how could the heroes get to the Bomb? They both hurriedly looked back towards the bomb to see me leaning against it. They were both stunned. I could see Momo slowly working it out in hindsight, while Mineta was even more confused. I slowly got up and started walking back towards the window, and laid my hook on it again. Just before I jumped I took a glance behind me, and left with some parting words. “A little tip. The less people know about you; the less they know what you can do.” I smiled then jumped off.

218