Chapter 72. Peeping Tom
4.5k 11 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat back to watch Midoriya take everyone's breath away with his new moves. I smiled at the scene, before closing my eyes to feel out more electrical flow in my brain. ‘I have to keep this up to make sure I don’t brain damage myself, although now that I think about it. Let me check the nerves in my eye to see if my theory is even correct. I did put in excess electricity in the optic nerve, as well as the connections directly in the eye with it. If that causes my nerves in my eye to make more electricity at all times then my theory is proven.’

 

I felt around in my right eye for the electricity it was generating, comparatively to my left. I had to feel for a good five minutes to check, but the results were clear. ‘It is making more than the other one. I’d say about 1.5 to 2 times the amount as the regular nerves. Now my brain is where most of my total nerves are, so changing that would have the biggest result. However the pain would be crippling. Normally humans don’t have pain receptors in their brain, so I should just overheat, but I’m not betting on it. I could start with other pa-’

 

My thoughts were shaken awake by Momo. “Kaminari, it is our turn.” I yawned “Yea… I guess this will be a good test on my movement ideas.” I got up with Momo, Aoyama, Uraraka, and Sato. When the match began I went into 2nd Gear, and took off. I then used one of my wires to grapple up higher above a bunch of pipes in my way. I got up above, and used my momentum to run on the wall for a few seconds. ‘I think if I go ‘Overdrive’ I could wall run for longer, but this is fine for now.’ I jumped off of the wall to another one right beside it. I then kicked off that wall back to the first one I was running on.

 

I kept doing that back and forth to elevate myself without my wires. After testing, I used one of my wires ahead of myself to help pull me while I was wall running towards the direction of the goal. 'I finally made it a little later than Sero did with his time, but not too bad from a testing stand-point.' I was satisfied with my mobility in urban environments. 'Now I was just unsure about rural environments, I could start a fire easily.'

After all the tests were done all of us guys were changing in the locker room. I was off thinking of overcharging my nerves in parts of my body before trying on my brain anymore until something woke me up from my thoughts; It was Mineta screaming. “The girls locker room!” I had a flashback of what happened in the show, but I wasn’t taking any chances of Mineta catching a sneak peek. As he was talking about all the girl’s bodies in the class while pulling off the poster, I got behind him. I grabbed his neck and dragged him away from the hole, Mineta kicking and screaming the whole way.

 

“Stop this, I have to see all of their bodies!!” I was starting to get mad at the little pervert. “Shut up you little pervert! Those are people with feelings and emotions! Not some piece of meat for you to gawk at! Those girls are somebody's daughters! Try and gain some humanity before we find your body in a ditch somewhere from some girl's angry father! Just seeing you act like a dog in heat makes me sick.” I let out a huff as I set the little pervert down.

 

I walked back over to the hole and called out for Sero. “Sero, can I have some tape? Strongest you got.” I just nodded and gave myself a small piece that I used to cover the hole. I then finished changing my clothing and left for the teachers room to talk to 'Cementos' to plug up the hole. The whole time everybody was just as silent as I was, and Mineta just looked depressed. ‘I know he’ll probably bounce back in a few hours, but I still couldn’t watch him about to peep.’

 

Unknown to me, the girls locker room was also silent. All of the girls were first really mad at what was about to happen, because Mineta was just so loud about it all of the girls heard him. That also meant they heard me too. “Well at least one of those guys totally has class.” Ashido said, trying to break the silence. But all of the girls just silently agreed. 

 

After all of that, and our normal class with Aizawa happened, we were given an announcement before the bell rang. “You’ll be doing a summer training camp in the woods. Those of you who don’t pass the upcoming final exams… Will be in for summer school hell here.” Most of the class celebrated the upcoming summer camp, and what they would do to have fun on the trip. I was scared of what was coming in the forest. ‘Could I even fight without setting the whole forest ablaze?’ I didn’t know, but the best way for me to fight would be for me to have my costume. ‘Which wouldn’t be possible, unless I stole it from the most secure sc- ok that's out.’ 

 

I sighed as the class ended. ‘Looks like I’m going to have to try out my idea tonight. I need some way to increase my strength, before we start training in the woods. I don’t know how much I’ll be able to do before I either run out of charge or pass out from the pain.’

141