Chapter 22 – “Training”
2.8k 2 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azula looks uncomfortable to be pushed into oral sex with Katara, but since she’s Zulrath now, she doesn’t feel like things always have to go her way anymore. She feels more like letting things happen and drifting along wherever Nuwa takes her.

Katara is even more uncomfortable as an inexperienced and shy maiden, but in a sudden moment of hot-headedness, she’s become Nuwa’s disciple.

“S-stella, I don’t know about this. Aren’t you two dating.. wouldn’t it be cheating?”

Nuwa responds, “Of course not, I’m lending you Zulrath temporarily. This is all by the book!”

Katara looks unconvinced.

Nuwa continues, “Us girls gotta stick together against the patriarchy! At this rate, you’ll be crushed if you can’t handle this little challenge!”

Katara gets stars in her eyes and is suddenly fired up, “You’re right!” She looks at the dildo seriously, blinks a few times, blushes, and asks, “What do I do with it?”

Nuwa begins with a hand demonstration and lecture. “Normally, boys start out soft so the current 17 cm size of this penis is inaccurate for foreplay. Boys can easily get aroused when you provoke their lust in the correct manner. We’ll cover the topics of seduction and teasing later. Now imagine that Azula is Aang and he’s looking into your eyes pleading that you take care of his raging boner.”

Katara dutifully follows Nuwa’s instructions as her eyes glaze over and fill with lust as she reaches towards the dildo.

Nuwa gets behind Katara and puts her head over Katara’s shoulder to help guide her actions from her perspective. “Good.. if you want Aang to fall madly, deeply in love with you, you have to show him how good he makes you feel. Grasp his penis with 3 fingers gently and let some saliva fall on it, you don’t want to chafe it. After getting it wet, gently lick the head and put it in your mouth.”

Katara lowers her head to the dildo follows Nuwa’s instructions by placing the head in her mouth. She tries licking it, but she’s just moving her tongue up and down in consternation while chewing on it.

Nuwa explains, “Don’t flex your tongue and keep a loose mouth! Do you want Aang to have his dick bitten off!? He’d cry for sure. Now smoothly loll your tongue around the head.. That’s it.. Start bobbing your head up and down like when you learn to waterbend. Gently up and down.”

Katara starts trancing out into almost perfect form when she treats dick sucking like waterbending, she’s definitely got a whole lot of talent on that topic.

Nuwa lectures, “Very good! For now, you will pay attention to the form, but once you get used to it, you have to make sure you’re looking him in the eyes as much as possible during sex. This reaffirms your emotional connection since he will read the love you have for him in your eyes. You can also tell from his facial expressions and body language what things make him feel good and what doesn’t if you pay attention.”

“Just like sparring, sexual intercourse is a form of communication between your bodies. You can take charge and dominate him, you can lay down and submit to him, or you can trade blows and give equal parts of yourself to each other. The most important part is to listen to his body and try to tune the sex to maximize his pleasure while he does the same to you.”

Katara keeps bobbing on Azula’s crotch with her eyes closed soaking up the lesson. Azula looks away deep in thought, reviewing if she really put as much focus on exploring Nuwa’s reactions as a lover should, according to Nuwa’s explanations.

To be fair, Nuwa was able to give such a good lecture since she had her [Regular Vibe] on and has long been in sex-only-enlightenment mode. She doesn’t pay attention to most of this stuff since she can give her partners perfect orgasms with no effort due to her Dao seed of sex, but she still spits theory like a pro. Another thing she is trying to do is teach Azula how communication works between lovers.

Nuwa taps a point on Katara’s solar plexus and says, “I’ve disabled your gag reflex with chi-blocking, remember this feeling.”

Nuwa shoves Katara’s head all the way down on the dick and Katara’s eyes open wide with alarm, but she doesn’t gag even though the dick is deep in her throat. She puts her hands on her neck bulge curiously.

Nuwa explains, “Most boys feel good when their dick enters deep inside anywhere on a girl. This position is called deepthroat. I’ve trained my gag reflex to not activate on command so that I don’t tear up if I have to do a deepthroat. It might take you a lot of training to get there, but I’ve suppressed it for you in this instance.”

Katara pulls out, takes a deep breath and returns the dick back deep in her throat to continue bobbing. Azula’s getting close to cumming so she grabs Katara’s hair and starts vigorously facefucking her.

Nuwa nonchalantly continues the lecture, “Aang will likely not want you to do this maneuver, because he’s a sweet boy and doesn’t want to see you in pain. If you learn this for him though, he will appreciate the lengths you are willing to go to make him feel good and you can do a little bit of guilt tripping hehe. Don’t see it as purposely manipulative. It’s kind of like giving him a gift, which obligates him to give you a gift back. Small proactive actions like this add some spice to life. Oh by the way, when he’s about to cum, very gently squeeze and roll his balls around in your hand. It makes for a more pleasurable and voluminous ejaculation.”

Azula orgasms and deposits some spice of life into Katara’s throat. Nuwa strokes Katara’s back while she coughs up the vaginal fluid into her hand and looks at Azula with slight resentment. Azula just smirks when she sees Nuwa lick up her cum from Katara’s hands.

+1k LEE, Total: 5k LEE

Nuwa licks her lips and gives tips, “Remember most boys like to see you swallow if they cum inside. If they pull out and go for a facial, close your eyes. Cum hurts like a bitch if it gets in the eyes. Any questions about oral sex specifically?”

Katara looks at Nuwa hesitantly and asks, “Have you had a boyfriend before?”

Nuwa shakes her head, “Nope, but I sucked Zuko’s dick once. Mai was next to me.” Azula feels a flash of rage, but then helplessness and thinks, ‘She really doesn’t hide anything from me, I just never asked her.’

Katara asks nervously, “How did you approach the topic of sex?”

Nuwa coughs and thinks hypocritically, ‘I shouldn’t set a bad example by telling the truth that I was peeping and chi-blocked them, right?’

Nuwa explains the theory she’s never had experience with, “First of all, Aang has to be sexually aware of you. I’ve noticed that Aang has a passive personality. I could tell from his body language. It makes sense since he’s an airbender. He’s like a leaf that goes wherever the wind blows. If you project sexiness, he’ll get swept up in your flow for sure. Currently, you dress too conservatively. Have you tried some strategies like wearing less only around him?”

Katara blushes and nods, “I wear just a chest wrap and shorts when we train bending together.”

Nuwa chuckles, “Does he give you looks?”

Katara blushes and nods again, “I can tell he peeks often when I get wet, but I like it.”

Nuwa shakes her head, “That’s not right. Next time, you have to punish him for peeking by having him soap your back when you bathe. Tell him every time you catch him peek, he has to relieve your back stress.”

Katara starts steaming out of her ears, “T-th-this..b-but..”

Nuwa shouts, “No buts! This is your homework! Aang will definitely try to wimp out and run away at some point so you just have to be so sexy that he’s too aroused to run away. You get extra credit if he stays long enough for you to make him cum. Didn’t you make Azula cum just fine?”

Nuwa sagely advises, “A beautiful, memorable orgasm is all about prolonged on and off stimulation. In waterbender terms, you pull away when he’s about to reach peak arousal and pull in when he’s losing arousal. Find a sweet spot, then let it rip like busting a dam.”

Katara nods thoughtfully, then bows, “Thanks Stella, for everything!”

Nuwa strokes her nonexistent pointy beard, “Of course my dear disciple, make me proud. The deadline for the homework assignment is tomorrow evening, so make sure to find a private place with Aang after our spar.”

“We don’t have time to do your seduction training, so just start by being proactive about light skin contact like holding hands and hugging.”

Katara replies, “OK!” She psyches herself up and gets wet thinking of Aang’s chiseled six pack.

Vibed-up Nuwa has difficulty pushing down the desire to rape Katara’s pussy with her tongue since she can smell it clearly.

Azula saves the day by dragging Nuwa to the bathroom and ragefucking the thoughts of Katara out of her mind deep into the night.

+3k LEE, Total: 8k LEE

65