Chapter 130 – Precious to Me, Chakra Energy
708 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zagreus goes red from shame at his Father’s comments. This is not the kind of situation he expected to hear his Father laugh for the first time. “Damn it all. I have to see her.” He quickly dashes to their room, sits on his bed, and waits for her to return, knowing that she is with Mother Nyx.

The mental block is that he cannot imagine Nuwa exposing herself to all the danger and pain out there. For one, her body is not as strong as his. Two, she’s too precious. Three, she’s the apple of his eye. He needs assurances from his Father that the shades will not actively target her. Even then, there are so many traps laid out there for him to fall into. Nuwa would be bound to run into some of them.

There are spike plates that skewer his feet with spikes if he stands on them for more than a split second without dashing away. There are jars that if he hits, they are set on a timer to explode. There are pressure tiles that, if he stands on them, trigger powerful magical blasts to fire at him from nearby elaborate sculptures of wall-mounted lion heads.

Paying attention to all the traps and avoiding enemies simultaneously taxes his senses. All the chambers, enemies, and traps are randomized each time he runs through them due to the labyrinthian nature of the Underworld. Keeping all these factors in mind instinctually, regardless of his familiarity with the environment, is something that he had to spend years perfecting.

The Mirror of Night has upgraded his body, survivability, DPS, and Boon benefits in a variety of ways with all the Darkness he has given it. One such example is that his vitality is at least 5 times higher than it was 9 years ago due to Ranking Up the “Thick Skin” perk on the Mirror. By now, he can bring Megaera to low health if he gets a good set of synergistic Boons. Adding in Nuwa now might increase his DPS on lower chambers, but it would only make her a liability when facing Megaera, since he will have to protect her. That bitch is sure to target his sister, knowing he cannot bear to see harm come to her.

‘Haaahhh.. Why does her body have to feel so good?’

Megaera has been fucking Zagreus with her mouth or ass every time he loses, giving him a good taste of that time he took her virginity, but never letting him back in. He did not even expect her to let him in her ass either, but apparently, she could not stand the sexual frustration herself. It is a little too tight in there for his liking, but he gets off to the slutty faces she makes that show how much she likes it.

Anyway, he is finally getting accustomed to her fighting style again after he got her to low health once last year and she started to call in shades to reinforce her, which is totally cheating. Zagreus conveniently ignores the fact that he is getting help from a host of Gods through their blessings, which makes up the majority of his DPS, and from Charon’s shop, which always appears at least once just before the fight with Megaera. He often pops a boner just seeing his skeletal foster brother Charon, because he knows Meg is next. He can only hope that Charon does not misunderstand.

‘Argh, stop thinking about that bitch.’ Zagreus stares at the mortal enemy affixed to his crotch trying to burst out of his clothes and says in his head, ‘I am waiting for Nuwa right now. I have to apologize.’ It shrinks obediently. If Nuwa knew what had just occurred, she might spit blood xianxia-style.

Zagreus lies down and dozes off after waiting for an hour. Another hour later, Nuwa enters the room and is surprised to see Zagreus asleep. He has not slept since they pulled him out of the rut caused by dropping his crush on Aphrodite around 6 years ago. She quietly approaches and looks at him with utmost love, a little worry, and a little disappointment. It is so easy to read her emotions by looking at her hair-snakies that it is a miracle Zagreus has been oblivious to her love for so long. 

The endless grind and his toxic relationship with Megaera both take a lot out of him. He can handle it, since he’s a godling, but it is not quite healthy for his happiness or spiritual growth to be locked in nonstop combat with no time for fun. At least, that is what Nuwa thinks. She asks him to take a few breaks all the time, but he just says that he will not want to get up if he stops now.

Nuwa strokes his hair tenderly as she mouths soundlessly, “You are precious to me.” Then she smiles and leaves quietly. She will let him sleep for some time longer.

~ ~ ~

Sensing many unfamiliar gazes upon her, Azula shakes away her stray thoughts and returns her attention to her surroundings. There she sees about 15 men and 10 women of varying ages, similarly dressed as Lo and Li, but not nearly as attractive, surrounding the portal. They give Azula disdainful looks until they recognize Lo and Li, who seem to command their respect, since they look at the twins with reverent gazes. After that, they look at Azula with curiosity and vague jealousy.

Azula senses with her battle instincts that none of them are as strong as Lo, Li, or even the Spirit guards on the other side of the portal. This clues her in on the precarious state of humanity in the Shinobi World. She shudders slightly as she imagines the tailed beasts gone and the wide variety of Spirits on the other side of the portal wiping out or enslaving humanity in the Shinobi World subsequently. They would then easily be able to conquer the subsidiary Worlds one by one. Taking a deep breath, she denies the possibility. There must be trump cards held by humanity to prevent this from occurring.

Azula nods politely to the guards in each direction, while Lo and Li wave over the ones from Konoha for an update on everything they had missed in a more private setting. They take Azula along into the small side room as well. Li impatiently says, “Get on with it. We have not gone home for 50 years. Just a short update will do.”

The guards pull out small notes, place a black opaque cloth material above their hands and the paper, write down the major events that happened in the last 50 years from what they can remember on the paper below the cloth, and move each of their sheets of paper into a small viewing box direction from under the cloth.

Azula is confused about why they are not simply explaining the events verbally. Lo explains, “There are a wide variety of abilities in the Shinobi World useful for espionage.”

The guard nods and respectfully says, “I am unsure if you both will be excited or dismayed to see how far sealing technology has come in the last 50 years. We had to abandon privacy seals entirely since so many of them include bugs. This is the current minimum level of security required to exchange national security intelligence. The black cloth is made of light and chakra repellent material, as is the box, except for the small glass panes for reading. Those only repel chakra. There are no seals involved in the process. Please.” He closes and hands over the box.

Li takes it and skims the events with an impassive face. She sighs and passes it to Lo, who does the same and she passes it along. The guard retrieves it and spins a dial to manually shred the paper, which falls out of the box onto a tray, after which he burns it with a small spurt of fire after doing some hand signs.

The guard looks annoyed at all the steps necessary for this process to take place. He offers a piece of advice, “Keep in mind that all of your actions and speech in Konoha will be monitored by one or multiple parties. It is almost impossible to get any privacy with miniature surveillance seals everywhere.”

He turns to Azula, “They say it is to keep everyone safe but.. Well, just be careful about undressing.”

Everyone can tell Lo and Li clearly do not need the reminder with how hard they are both gritting their teeth. They both growl, “Jiraiya!” at the same time. The guards give the ladies sympathetic looks. 

Azula follows them out with some confusion and they are soon back on the road. They can use their fire thrusters freely now since there is an unimpeded flow of people and goods through borders. Lo and Li breath deeply, emotional about being back in Shinobi World, and make hand signs for long-distance flight.

It is not easy for Azula to tell due to the subtle gradation at first, but recalling the feel of the air back home, she can sense it. The air seems denser here as compared to the Avatar World. When she turns her fire thrusters on, she is reminded of the boost that occurred during Sozin’s Comet. It is not quite to that 100-fold extent, but the firebending she is doing is several times more powerful than usual.

‘Back home, chakras are the 7 points on the central axis that primarily make up our spiritual body. Here, they call those chakra circuits. It seems chakra here is a form of energy similar to chi.’

They push their speed to the limit without breaks, causing Azula to begin to run out of chi after several hours. Lo and Li notice this and slow down to stop at a small lake. They are out of the Arctic zone already and have arrived in a tundra zone. While Azula drinks the cold water, her teachers address her for their first lesson, since it is safe here. The only serious threats are criminals and tailed beasts, neither of which are common to run into randomly.

Li walks onto the water as if it is solid ground and paces back and forth, only producing small ripples upon the surface. While casually flexing, she states, “Chakra is much like chi, but it is far more versatile. Chi is stubborn and only responds to specific elemental constitutions to form specific elemental outputs. Although everyone has elemental affinities, chakra allows anyone with chakra coils to manipulate any element with enough practice. Once you learn how to use chakra, you will not need to use chi ever again, unless you go back to Fire World or to another subsidiary World.”

“Feel your enlightened chakra points. Focus on them and try to breathe through them. This is the typical method of chakra recovery on the battlefield for veterans and not something that beginner shinobis are taught, since they will not have chakra points unblocked, but it is the fastest way for you to begin to accumulate chakra.”

Azula sits down cross-legged and feels the chakra points she has reached enlightenment in: the Heart, Solar Plexus, Sacral, and Root Chakras, basically from her chest to her feet. She had easily unblocked the Root Chakra over the years of looking after her children. She holds her breath, focuses in on the chakra points, and tries to find a way to breathe through them. Slowly, she senses a thin stream of.. something, clearly not air, resonating with her chakra points. It slightly disturbed them one by one as it went down from her heart to her feet, and back up, almost like a ripple going down her body, reaching the end of the line, and bouncing skyward. Each time she breathes in the chakra, she feels her chi-depleted state alleviated slightly.

Lo giggles and interrupts her by saying, “Don’t forget to breathe air too. Chakra is not a substitute for oxygen unless you know how to make it one.”

Opening her eyes and taking deep breaths in and out, Azula’s face goes red for a moment. She had gotten overly excited about starting to gather chakra just then.

Lo continues, “No worries. Now that some of the chakra that flowed through you remains within, you can use chakra. It can be used for more than just firebending. Try to move it around your body and release it from your hands without any destructive fire intent.”

Azula feels that the chakra is manipulable similar to chi, so she is easily able to move it to her hands, but it comes out as a mellow, blue fire of extremely high temperature. Usually, this color of fire only presented itself when she was filled with callous cruelty back when she used chi, but now it seems that chakra’s energy quality is so high that this is her normal firebending now. She has never tried to move energy inside her body in a way that was not firebending, so it might take her some time to pick up this skill.

Chuckling, Lo praises, “Wow. Looks like another perk of the chi to chakra transition. That is a truly beautiful flame with all the power and heat of your past blue flames, but without the mental instability associated with them. It is worthy of the Land of Fire. Hmm.. it might even be your trademark soon enough. Anyway, keep practicing at trying to produce chakra without the fire intent. This might be our last carefree bath for some time, so we are going to enjoy it.”

The twins begin to strip, revealing their remarkable milf bods. They have pristine skin, straight and silky black hair, slightly asian features, large E cup tits, thin waists, and wide hips. Azula cannot help but be impressed that after all the fighting they did in the Spirit Realm, they do not have a single injury or scar on their bodies. She had to regenerate her injuries daily. Then again, maybe they have a slower form of regeneration.

She also finds herself turned on by their sexy figures. Admittedly, she went from having sex multiple times a day with a total bombshell to being bone dry for 17 years. Lo winks and blows a kiss at her when she catches Azula staring before hopping into the pond. Azula actually has kept her penis summoned since it was overall more convenient for her to piss with on the road and for negating her periods. So, of course, it gradually rises like a long slumbering beast rearing to get some action.

Nuwa has thoroughly turned her into an appreciator of other women’s bodies. Azula puts her hands on the ground, picks up her body, which is still cross-legged, and scooches around to put her back to the twins. Sighing with relief that the smoking hot visual stimuli are behind her in both a spatial and temporal sense, she gets back to practicing. What she does not expect is for the sounds of Lo and Li behind her to gradually go from washing each other to kissing to fingering! She can tell by the muffled moans and obvious squelching sounds..

‘Utterly shameless!’ Azula thinks with a pitiful face on as her dick rises once again. She reluctantly pulls aside her stretchy panties allowing it to hang out of her skirt so she does not get precum in her clothes. She closes her eyes and tries to focus on absorbing chakra. Just two drops of thick precum drip before Lo and Li both smell male semen and gravitate towards her curiously. It is not until a drop of water falls on her hair that Azula looks up to see most of her visual field consumed by booba. That is when she realizes her senseis are leaning over her, naked, dripping wet in more places than one, and staring at her erect cock.

 

(A/N: Poor Zagreus is such a hard worker T_T .. uh oh we have a double milf alert in aisle 69)

(A/N: https://discord.gg/VD3C2BFPAu)

15