Chapter 148 – Blunders
485 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Impossssible!” hisses Nuwa involuntarily. Zina had not been raised to be as loose as herself in regards to her sexual inclinations! There’s no way she would allow 3 older men to have their way with her without fighting back. Something had to have gone terribly wrong!

Chaos stops projecting the screen and says wistfully, “Seldom do mortals accept the truth when it is against their wishes. This is something you will learn after accepting your immortality.”

“How do we stop this future from happening?!” asks Zagreus, which is the crucial question. He has retained more of his composure than Nuwa, who looks up at Chaos with desperation and hope after hearing that question.

Chaos drones, “I anticipated this moment, Son and Daughter of Hades. For I can see many things, past, present, and future, but I cannot see the choices you make going forward beyond a certain point. It is more interesting this way, is it not? The only way to cut off this future is to return to that world yourself, as an invader.”

‘Invader? Even if I told Azula, she cannot stop it?’ Nuwa shudders visibly. She has a bad feeling about what being an invader implies. Nevertheless, she is undeterred, so she asks, “How do I go back?”

“I will provide the means.” declares Chaos, “But first, you both must reach the Surface. You stand no chance at invading the place from whence you came if you cannot fight off the shackles of the Underworld.”

With her heart sinking, Nuwa whispers, “How long do I have?”

Chaos’s voice echoes ominously, “According to the mortal timeframes of this era, two years.”

Just as Nuwa begins to feel an overwhelming sense of futility, Chaos states, “Seeing as your time is short due in part to my own actions, I shall provide one additional item.”

A mass of purplish-black coagulates in midair, then flakes off to reveal an olden-style gold oil lamp, looking much like the genie lamp from Aladdin. It floats down onto Nuwa’s hands. Before Nuwa can ask if it fulfills three wishes, Chaos informs her, “The only function of this [Divine Font] is to provide the projections of the Gods that come to your aid with enough power to stabilize their forms and establish a two-way communication. That will be all. Go forth then, Deathwalker.”

The duo disappear in a flash of void and reappear in the next chamber, Charon’s shop. Charon ignores the newcomers as usual, content to keep an eye on his wares and float idly. Zagreus and Nuwa have too much on their mind for the time being to greet him from the other side of the chamber. Nuwa looks down at her newly soulbound item and realizes Chaos’ intention.

This [Divine Font] allows her to have sex with the Olympians! Furthermore, it is perfectly in line with Chaos’ reciprocal philosophy. It does not directly benefit her, but it does provide a means for her to acquire power, as long as she is willing to sacrifice her dignity and possibly her happiness to whore herself out to that effect. Zagreus has not caught on yet, but looking at Nuwa’s hard stare at the lamp and her complicated feelings through their connection, he vaguely senses something wrong.

Hugging her tight, he says confidently, “Don’t worry. We’ll save her.”

Nuwa chuckles in a self-deprecating manner on his broad chest. She replies, “Zag, it’s been 10 years and you still haven’t made it out of Tartarus. You understand, right? I have to have sex with the Gods. We need more of their power.”

Zagreus furrows his brows a bit. He knows that he is weak compared to Megaera and the future enemies in his way, but to hear it from his sister who has always supported him is particularly depressing. He finds it hard to recognize Nuwa with how bluntly and realistically she had put her thoughts, since this part of her personality comes from her previous life, but he understands that she must be feeling desperation, so he hugs her even tighter. 

Zagreus is less possessive of his sister’s body as he is possessive of her attention and affection, which is the root of the jealousy he has towards Azula. As a godling, he does not intend to limit himself or expect for Nuwa to limit herself to only having sexual relations with people they deeply love. For immortals like them, sex is mainly a recreational activity, which contrasts sharply with how most mortals view sex, as a means of affirming love and for reproduction. This is why he and Nuwa had been so enraged to see Zina like that.

He eventually argues, “Mother Nyx recommended us not to reveal too much. Wouldn’t an open line of communication put us in danger if they find out we don’t plan to stay in Olympus?”

Nuwa looks up at him and says, “We have to take that risk.”

Still wary of the troublesome dramas that play out between Olympians, Zagreus suggests, “Why not stick to our family, rather than our extended family. Than and Hypnos are strong. They cannot bless me because they are Father’s subordinates, but Father has a soft spot for you. He won’t mind if they help you out a little. At least I’d imagine he would prefer that to letting you mess around with the Olympians.”

“It doesn’t matter what daddy says. I’ll take all the help I can get.” replies Nuwa with gritted teeth. Sighing, Zagreus says, “Are you sure about this, babygirl?”

Nuwa looks at her brother with guilt and nods.

“Alright, then.” Zagreus compromises, “But our Uncles, Zeus and Poseidon, are off-limits.”

Smiling slightly with relief to have Zagreus on board, Nuwa confirms, “Of course. I wouldn’t do that to daddy.”

Zagreus decides he also has to put more focus on improving himself. Most of his time in the past decade has been him going with the flow monotonously picking up Darkness, Gems, and Chthonic Keys. He had not actually been learning and improving the entire time besides improving his battle experience and instincts. There was still a lot of improvement to be made in both fields if he put more focus into them. It had been impossible for him to keep up the degree of motivation to look for his Mother that he had begun with under the crushing weight of Megaera’s ass. Now though, he has Nuwa beside him. His precious sister that he cannot let down!

The siblings walk forward to stand in front of Charon’s goods and see a Nectar of the Gods, a Pomegranate of Power, and some food to restore health. They’ve been saving on Coins so they have enough to buy all of them. Nectar is technically contraband, so for Charon to offer it for sale must mean he specifically wants to help them now that a big change has happened in the House and Nuwa has joined Zagreus on his journey to the Surface.

Zagreus pays the Coins happily and pulls the Nectar off the pedestal. It automatically goes into the section of his collectibles pouch that stays with him even after death, much to his delight. He cheerfully says, “Thanks Charon, mate!”

Charon looks at Zagreus, then Nuwa, and says, “Grraaaaaaahhhhhhh..”

Nuwa is mostly creeped out by the zombie-like boatsman, but understands his brand of greedy goodwill to some degree, so she smiles and says, “Thanks, big bro Charon.”

When Zagreus buys and eats the Pomegranate of Power, he gets three options for which Boon to upgrade. He selects Artemis’ Support Fire Boon, which will increase the power of each homing arrow fired out of his back following each attack he lands. It is ideal for improving his DPS. The only better option would be if Chaos’ Boon could be upgraded, but that had not been in his three random options.

Nuwa briefly wonders if Charon will let her have sex with him to borrow some of his powers, but she gets cold feet at the thought that his half-zombie, half-skeleton body might not even have a penis. Scary!

Before they can continue to the next chamber, Nuwa holds Zagreus back and asks, “What should we tell Azula? Ancestor Chaos implied that it will happen no matter what as long as I do not personally go to stop it.”

“Hang on.” Zagreus interjects, “WE are going to your previous World. I’m not ok with you going on your own. Ancestor Chaos was not clear on whether both of us could go or not.”

Nuwa thinks back to the conversation and admits, “Fine.” Then she becomes frantic and rapid fires questions, “What about Azula though? Wouldn’t it be causing her unnecessary worry and panic if we told her the full story?”

Zagreus shakes his head and strokes her head, “Calm down, sis. Isn’t this the same kind of thing that caused that big fight between you two in the first place? Zina is her kid as much as yours. Even if she cannot do anything to stop it, she has a right to know. That’s your responsibility.”

Nuwa groans and mutters with guilt, “Oh gosh.. Zag, you’re right. I’m so out of it right now.”

She pulls out her [Smartphone] and snips the relevant scenes of their time in Chaos’ Lair from the bodycam footage and private messages the video to Azula. The statue of Chaos is blank in the video, as well as most of its Lair. Its voice is garbled, but the projection comes out normal, so Nuwa adds all the dialogue lines under the video from her memory, which is still perfect since it had just happened.

Nuwa reminds Azula via text, ‘Just focus on improving your strength, Zul. I do not know the circumstances for this event happening, but if you try to lock Zina up, this might become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Please keep this in mind. Wait for me.’

Hugging her brother tight, Nuwa gushes, “Thanks so much, Big Bro Zag. You saved me from blundering again. I love you!”

Zagreus snickers proudly and lightens the mood, “I would have let it happen so I could have you all to myself, but then I would have to listen to you and your snakes being annoying crybabies for ages!”

“Oh you!” laughs Nuwa. She gives a smack on his shoulder and calls him out, “Someday, you’re going to cry and you’ll know how I feel.”

Zagreus smiles and jokes, “I can’t make any promises. My track record is astounding. I haven’t cried once in all the thousands of times I've died. Hehehe.”

They wave goodbye to Charon and continue towards the door to the next chamber. Nuwa mischievously looks at him and counters, “Well, let’s see you keep that up when we meet your mom up on the Surface.”

Laughing, Zagreus shouts, “There’s your confidence! I was wondering where it had gone!”

~ ~ ~

Azula glances over at Hinata after she delivers her obscene line to Naruto. She has to admit, it gets her turned on. She remembers back to when Nuwa would act that slutty towards her in public. The only reason she is so determined to enforce the age of consent rule is because she herself did not get to have sex with Nuwa until 18, so she is feeling a little vindictive.

Anyway, these two punks had somehow become an exception to that rule since their families betrothed them under some archaic piece of law called the Clan Restoration Act, which clearly does not apply to this scenario when the clans are all balanced. The reason they had been able to have that law apply is that the progressives had postulated that any future progeny that Hinata and Naruto conceive would have impressive bloodline synergy. If the research team of the progressive faction really had found a way for two mediocre shinobi to produce powerful progeny, then that would be a big breakthrough with regards to taking down the tailed beasts!

Hence, the whole town now has to accept that Naruto and Hinata can have intercourse whenever they want as practice for Hinata’s eventual impregnation once she comes of age. Azula, personally, is not a fan, since it makes her jealous of all the times she had exhibitionist sex with Nuwa back in the good ole days. She has to accept it though. This is not her town or her home. She is only here to get strong enough to keep up with Nuwa and protect her family from threats.

In fact, she has grown to develop a strong respect for the fervor with which both factions are training and studying to overcome the tailed beasts. All the shinobi towns are doing a major service to the World, including the subsidiary worlds and the Spirit Realm by taking the brunt of the tailed beast attacks, however much they do not have a choice in doing so. If they move, the beasts are likely to eat the remaining humans for some time until following them. At that point, they will have lost the defenses they have built up around the town, as well as their supply chain of food, factories, educational infrastructure, etc.

She briefly considers if that’s why she has an instinctive dislike towards Naruto. Similar to some of the deadbeats around town, he lacks the same drive that the majority of the townspeople have towards improving their strength for the good of the whole. ‘Why did that useless kid get my prized pupil’s affections and even the unanimous approval of the entire town for seemingly no reason? Maybe they see something special in him. Hmm.. who knows?’

~ ~ ~

Naruto looks incredulously at Hinata, whose entire character seems to have changed and stutters with shock, “R-r-really? In f-front of everyone?”

The veins around Hinata’s eyes protrude, indicating the use of her Byakugans. She glances down and chuckles in a sultry manner. “You speak without confidence, but your bulge down here..” she strokes his crotch over his pants, “.. is telling a different story.”

Hinata deactivates her Byakugans and leans into him, crushing her boobs against his chest.  She whispers into his ear, “I can’t resist when you act innocent like this. When will you give up all this denial play and take my virginity already?! I’ve been waiting for a whole month since our betrothal!”

Naruto’s thoughts are blurry with arousal from the formerly bashful Hinata acting like a proper needy slut and feeling her huge pillows against him, but he is determined to get to the bottom of this situation. ‘Okay.. somehow my statement of “It is normal for me to fuck Hinata whenever I want.” changed everything. Somehow Hinata and I are engaged now. Furthermore, the Normality Ring is no longer glowing. It’s almost like it deactivated itself to power this change.’

Naruto looks around and everyone is still mostly ignoring him. He sighs with relief that the ‘anything he does is normal’ aspect of the ring is still active. He cannot resist gloating about overcoming Azula’s earlier ultimatum, which everyone seems to have selectively forgotten, by groping Hinata’s ass freely. He pulls her thicc buttflesh up, down, side to side, and widens her cheeks enough to stretch her pants to their limit. Hinata bites her lips and stares at him hungrily.

Azula coughs and queries to no one in particular, “Shall we continue on our mission or are we going to be taking a ‘recreational break’?”

Everyone glances at Naruto, the true target of the question. He now has the authority to interrupt the mission at any time as long as it has to do with sexual activity with Hinata. Naruto smiles innocently before pulling down Hinata’s pants and panties entirely, exposing her bushy, glistening wet pussy to the entire team.

Hinata giggles happily. Somehow she finds being bottomless in front of her classmates and teachers entirely normal. She is living her dream of loving Naruto and being used by him whenever he wants. Naruto rubs her fuzzy labia and licks his finger before inserting a finger into her cunt. He looks around wondrously at the others who all seem somewhat distracted by Hinata’s pants, moans, and lewd facial expressions. Kakashi has a full-on raging boner.

With a naughty grin on his face, Naruto decides that he would rather get a little revenge on his ‘Azula-nee’ first before losing his virginity outright. He pulls Hinata’s hand down to her own pussy, encouraging her to start rubbing herself, while he whips his dick out and approaches the meditating Azula. Relishing in the fact that no one pays him any mind, he almost forgets to be careful with his cum. Azula is strong, much stronger than Hinata, so he has to be cautious about not letting any cum fall on her.

His plan is to jerk off right next to her peaceful, unsuspecting face, while imagining her mouth filled with his cock. This will provide him with the perfect amount of ‘risky’ and ‘hot’ factor to make for a truly glorious fap session. He starts stroking and finally makes it within 1m (3 ft) of where she is sitting, when all of a sudden, he feels pain! Terrible pain!

“AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” he recoils immediately and falls to the ground while holding his bloody hand and crotch! He brushes away the stream of tears as he looks around at everyone still mostly ignoring him, other than Hinata who looks at him questioningly. “HELP! Hin..ata.. WAAAhhh..” He looks down at his dick and faphand to see that they are both partially disintegrated!

 

(A/N: Rip bruh.. RIP..)

11