Chapter 99
7k 10 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 99

The wetness on his lap, the collision of her ass against his crotch, and the strong suction that was pulling his big dick in, Calix was experiencing them all. As if his soul was slowly coming out of his body because of her roughness. The woman was eagerly moving her hips, she was thirsty. 

Whenever Calix reached deeper inside her, her moaning would turn into grunting. She was a beast who was roaring, she was being impaled deep inside and she couldn't do anything except to keep her ass bouncing. However, she would pause once she felt that Calix was going to cum, she was torturing him. 

"Nnngh fuck… ah… F- fuck yes~”

She looked at Calix, the man was gritting his teeth so hard. He was groaning whenever his lap collided against her. He was feeling every drop of her juice onto his legs. Perhaps because he couldn't see, his other senses became much focused on the surroundings. His sense of hearing and sense of touch, particularly, were on top of their game. 

His huge cock was sliding in and out of her walls, it was warm and wet at the same time. He couldn't control his body and received her assault, he started moving his lap to meet her pussy in the middle. 

Yuna smiled as she realized that Calix was reacting positively to her advances. She was grinding her hips against his. Sometimes, she would rotate her waist while feeling his monstrous rod inside her. Not only that, Yuna was giving Calix a lap dance. It was too bad because Calix couldn't see it. Well, he could see it next time. 

Calix understood that his kidnapper was experienced in sex because she was so good at moving her hips. 

"Yes, yes, yes, ngghhh!!! Baby, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Make my pussy cum baby, make my cum!!"

She was screaming as her body shuddered, she stopped moving her hips and rest on him. She was breathing hard as her hips were twitching. She had an orgasm. 

Calix could hear her breathing against his shoulder, Yuna was resting her head on him, her lips kissing his collar bone. Calix was so mad right now, this woman had the guts to kidnap him, rape him, yet she couldn't make him cum! The whole time they were doing it, Yuna didn't have any intention of making him cum. She would stop whenever she felt that Calix was going to explode. 

Calix gritted his teeth and moved his hips and screwed her.

"Ah!"

Yuna was awakened when Calix started moving his hips. Yuna was still sensitive and weak, she tried to stop him but Calix kept moving his hips and impaling her up. 

Yuna's waist jumped up when Calix poked her so deeply. For the second time, Yuna had an orgasm. 

"S- Stop! Ah! Ah! I'm sensitive! Ngghh!"

Despite doing her best to talk to Calix, the man kept smashing her up. He was banging her that Yuna continued losing her strength. She should be the one to control this situation. She always prevented Calix from cumming so that she could have the upper hand. Yet, the man didn't listen to any of her beggings. 

He was jabbing her up that her world was literally bouncing. She almost lost her balance, she leaned on Calix and grabbed his shoulder while the man was fucking her. She couldn't do anything except accepting all his frustration. 

"Aaah aah, mmmmh mmmhmmh oh stop please oh s- stop! aah aah ,sssssc, acha, oh oh, oh, ahhh ahhh"

Her inside was getting assaulted and she kept moaning so loud. Now the tables had turned. Yuna hummed and embraced Calix because his pumping kept getting stronger. Despite being tied, he was still moving like a beast. 

Yuna was starting to feel that the tension in her body was building up again. She couldn't take it anymore and squeal. Then, just like her, Calix was rasping and exploded inside her. Yuna felt his cock throbbing inside her, every drop of his cum spurted inside her pussy. It was hot, a warm sensation enveloped her and she sighed in pleasure. 

Calix lost his strength and his cock became smaller, it came out of her pussy together with the oozing cum. Her pussy was widened enough for the cum to gush out. The white semen rolled on her legs. 

They were both panting, Yuna stared at Calix. The man was gasping for air, he spent his all energy in that nonstop hammering. Yuna licked her lips and kissed him. Calix was stunned and he lost his mind for a second. He couldn't believe that Yuna would kiss him. 

"Ara ara~~ Did you love it, lover boy?"

"…"

Calix didn't speak. Yuna giggled and kissed him again, she used her tongue and kissed him till he was breathless. At first, Calix didn't respond but it slowly changed because Yuna kept showering him with passionate kisses. 

Yuna embraced him, her arms around his shoulders, kissing him so well. 

However, their loving was disturbed when a strong impact hit the hideout. Calix and Yuna both fell on the floor, Yuna embraced Calix to make sure that he would not be hurt. Calix was defenseless right now so she had to protect him. However, because of this, Yuna's head collided with the floor and her head started bleeding. Fortunately, she didn't pass out. 

Calix's bondage slightly loosed and the cloth that was blocking his vision came out. The first thing he found was a woman who was embracing him, she looked in pain as her head was bleeding. For a moment, Calix was mesmerized and he felt bad about her. 

However, his focus came back when he heard a voice, it was the voice that he was begging to hear for weeks.  

"Calix where are you? I've come to lay you!"

"Don't you mean to save?"

He replied but he was smiling, he missed her so much. 

"I know what I said!"

Scarlett appeared and she was mad, she created a hole in the wall using her Fireball. Then, when she walked into the hideout, she found that a hoe was hugging her lover. 

Her eyes lost their compassion. 

"So you're the person who kidnapped my baby? Prepare to burn in hell."

She cast her spell and a snake-like fire rushed towards Yuna. 

[Codes]

376445

347021

105